Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pat.greenunit12@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

citibnk_management11@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:05 pm

Dear

The office of the United nations fund approval department wishes to confirm from you if the directive given to the management of CITIBANK has been completed . Your $11.5m fund which this office has granted its approval in your favor wishes to know if the fund has been transferred to you . If the fund has been transferred to you , Please let me know , if not , please also let me know because the directive has been give for more than one month . i will humbly wait for your good response .

Reconfirm your information .

YOUR BANKING DETAILS FOR PAYMENT FOR THE $11.5M

contact address for the payment to the bank.
EMAIL : citibnk_management11@live.com

Please reply as soon as possible to state your reason why your fund has not been transferred to you. and also forward this email to them so that they will be aware that we have contacted you .

Yours Faithfully
Sir FRANK PETERSON
UNITED NATIONS

Header:

Return-Path: <unitednation_approvalunit@yahoo.com.au>
Received: from sonic315-54.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (sonic315-54.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.137.65.30])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic315.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 17:37:25 +0000 (UTC)
From: "unitednation_approvalunit@yahoo.com.au" <unitednation_approvalunit@yahoo.com.au>
Message-ID: <2107662780.4552256.1669657045341@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: UNITED NATIONS FUND APPROVAL PAYMENT
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:38 pm

ATTN:

I received an email from the office of the United Nations regarding your funds transfer which is due to be in your account . Your $11.5m fund is here in the bank and will be credited into your bank which you have provided. I will be waiting to hear from you and confirm if you received the email from the UN office . The below account was provided for you so that you can could make the $7,500 payment . This is the only thing pending your fund from arriving into your account . Please reply on time , the month is ending today and you have receive your fund .

BANK NAME :Chase Bank
ACCOUNT NAME : P. A.
Account#:87222XXXX
Routing#021000021
Bank addr:114-20 Jamaica Avenue,Richmond Hill,NY 11418

The bank is waiting to hear from you as you make the payment with the copy of the slip . As soon as you make the payment , then get ready to receive your fund without delay. You can make a cash deposit with the account .

THANKS
MANAGEMENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:50 pm

ATTN:

The bank has made the necessary transfer plan to make sure that your $11.5m fund transferred into your account , I want you to know that the year is ending and bank is looking forward to make sure your fund is remitted to you. All you need to do now is to make sure the $7,500 fee payment needed for the bank to finalize with your transfer is ready . As soon as you get this email , please notify i will forward you a valid bank account information for the payment. We don't to have time and you should know that the year is ending all pending transactions ought to be cleared . I will be happy if you attend to this and it will be a great news for you as this fund gets to you . As soon as you get this email , please reply so that i will forward you the bank account for the payment .

THANKS
MANAGEMENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:27 am

DEAR BENEFICIARY,
I have waited for so long in regards to your $11.5M pending fund which has been in our bank for a while ,the bank management wish to inform you that the year is coming to an end and all the pending fund which may not be completed to the beneficiaries will be cancelled and returned to the UN, and the bank will not bear any blame in this situation. I am writing to let you know that it will be hard and difficult next time for you to claim your fund if you fail to get it this year . Based on my relationship with you, I want you to know that I wait to hear from you so that I will try my best to make sure that your funds arrive into your account without delay . Please reply as soon as possible for proper process and documentation within days so that your fund will be with you . I am waiting for your reply .

THANKS
BANK MANAGEMENT .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pat.greenunit12@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:41 pm

ATTN: Dear Esteemed Beneficiary,
This is to inform you that all the fees you are supposed to pay before
receiving your

funds have been waived off, except the Processing Fee, nothing else.

Your US$10.5 Million is available to be released to you if you can
quickly get back to me

for instructions on how to receive your payment within 42 hours.

Therefore you are to Send your full information

waiting for your urgent response for the immediate processing now.

kindly contact me urgently.

Thanks
Sir ANDREW LARGE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@llyosbnk.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:23 pm

25 Gresham Street, London , United Kingdom
REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS

Attn: ,

RE: YOUR FUND TRANSFER PROCESS IN PROGRESS

Reconfirm your banking details below for the transfer of your fund to your account . the bank will be waiting to hear from you .

I will be waiting to hear from you so that the department will credit your fund with the $8.3m fund without delay .

THANKS
YOURS FAITHFULLY
Sir ANDREW LARGE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@llyosbnk.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 20, 2023 9:21 pm

25 Gresham Street, London , United Kingdom

REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS

Attn: ,

RE: YOUR FUND TRANSFER PROCESS IN PROGRESS

I hope the news we received about your demise(Death) is not true , because the bank will be preparing a loan agreement to investors to loan your fund out , Please if you are alive , try and response as soon as possible because i don't want you to lose this fund now the IMF/UN has given there approval to the bank to transfer your fund . I will be waiting to hear from you .

THANKS

YOURS FAITHFULLY

Sir ANDREW LARGE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

unitednation_approvalunit@yahoo.com.au

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:46 am

Recovery Scam:

Greetings Dear Beneficiary,
This is to inform you that the office of the United Nations(UN) Has granted the approval of your $8.3m (Eight Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) pending fund which has been held by the office of the IMF. You are advised to contact the officer in charge so that he will direct you to the designated bank that will transfer your funds to you. You don't have to delay about this so that the fund will not be returned back from the bank .

CONTACT EMAIL unitednation_approvalunit@yahoo.com.au

THANKS
FRANK
UN OFFICE

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <marknailya@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.46]
Reply-To: unitednation_approvalunit@yahoo.com.au
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 16:58:23 -0800
Message-ID: <CAGuOHRt1dUvKeSqqgjWfZSgKnApQVJ03xnj5LoftfNJ_69YwCA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR $8.3M FUND TRANSFER
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.