Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers pretending to be MacKenzie Scott

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: bradleywrubel@scotts-foundation.org

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:06 pm

Reply received:

Hello xxx,

Let me start by introducing Mackenzie Scott briefly to you. Mackenzie Scott is the Ex-wife of Amazon founder Jeff Bezos from San Francisco, California, U.S. As you may already know, she is an American novelist, philanthropist with an estimated net worth to be more than $60 billion. Mackenzie Scott is currently donating some fractions of her wealth to charity. In 2019, she signed the Giving Pledge, committing to give away at least half of her fortune to charity and she has so far donated over $12 billion to 1,257 nonprofit organizations with her most recent $3.8 billion to 465 organizations, $10 million to the Jewish humanitarian group HIAS for its work aiding refugees fleeing the war in Ukraine and $15 million to Madre, an aid and human rights organization in New York that supports women's groups around the world.

In her words, Mackenzie Scott said ''I don’t really need all the money, my family is a very humble family, I've donated over $12 billion to charities Foundations, Churches, Individuals, Universities and Businesses across the Globe from my divorce funds, I'm donating part of it to provide immediate support to people suffering economically all over the globe from the COVID-19 pandemic and the current war in Ukraine, I've donated to more than 1,257 charity organizations and countless individuals, NPO, businesses, schools, hospitals and orphanage homes''. The list of recipients includes a range of non-profit organizations, though Mackenzie Scott said she’s particularly focused on supporting and donating to groups who are helping to uplift “those whose voices have been underrepresented.”

It is for this reason that Scott Foundation decided to conduct an electronic ballot and randomly searched through the Internet directory to find these organizations, churches, schools, businesses and individuals capable of fulfilling the desire and wish of Mackenzie Scott in uplifting and reaching out to the less privileged people around their Community, Neighborhood, Region, State and Country. After a successful ballot, your email emerged as one of the lucky winners of $8,500,000.00 donation grant from Mackenzie Scott through the Scott Foundation. Mackenzie Scott can't reach out to everyone all by herself that is why she chose to donate to people and non-governmental organizations to help her reach out to the less privileged around their community.

Mackenzie Scott has decided to do God's work by donating part of her fortune towards improving the lives of people suffering around the world, please I want you to understand that this benevolence is in fulfillment of her desire and decision to impact lives and uplift those in dire need of financial support. These funds are designated for humanitarian and charity purposes with special emphasis, it must be disbursed with every appropriation, accountability and prudence to the glory of God. Be assured you stand no risk, for source and verification, you can check on Mackenzie Scott's bio-data page to learn more about her: https: // edition.cnn.com/2020/12/15/business/mackenzie-scott-charity-donations-trnd/index.html or her interview with The New York Times: https: // www. nytimes.com/2022/03/23/business/mackenzie-scott-philanthropy.html or USATODAY: https: // www. usatoday.com/story/money/2022/03/27/mackenzie-scott-donated-12-billion-charities/7166311001/?gnt-cfr=1

Mackenzie Scott has voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $8,500,000.00 to you in order to help her reach out to the less privileged people in your community thereby fulfilling her desire to improve their lives and cater for the less fortunate people all over the world. I hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously, i will employ you to do your best to alleviate the level of poverty in your region, community, and neighborhood. Also try to enhance the standard of living in your community.

Please get back to us if you are interested and willing to receive this donation to fulfill Mackenzie Scott's mission of impacting the lives of the less privileged and improving the living standard of people around the world.

I am sure this email gave you an insight into the purpose of this donation?
Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Bradley Wrubel
The Scott Foundation
P.O. Box 1513
Los Gatos, CA 95031-1513
USA.

Header:

Return-Path: <bradleywrubel@scotts-foundation.org>
Received: from 5.45.198.251 (EHLO forward501j.mail.yandex.net)
From: Bradley Wrubel <bradleywrubel@scotts-foundation.org>
Subject: Re: THANKS FOR RESPONDING TO OUR EMAIL FROM THE SCOTT FOUNDATION.
X-Mailer: Yamail [ http: // yandex.ru ] 5.0
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 17:33:18 +0300
Message-Id: <57821656945151@mail.yandex.ru>

Originating IP: 5.45.198.251
Originating ISP: Yandex Llc
City: Moscow
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scotts-foundation.org

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:19 pm

The fake Scott Foundation uses a fraudulent domain name - scotts-foundation.org.

There is no content, the domain name being used only for the email address, as in mackenziescott@scotts-foundation.org and / or bradleywrubel@scotts-foundation.org.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=157079

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: scotts-foundation.org
Updated Date: 2022-06-02
Creation Date: 2022-04-20

Registry Expiry Date: 2023-04-20
Registrar: 1API GmbH

Registry Registrant ID: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant State/Province: Salford
Registrant Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Country: GB
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: bradleywrubel@scotts-foundation.org

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:11 pm

Reply received:

Hello xxx,

Kindly note that this donation is contributed to you for humanitarian purpose and to enable you strengthen your personal issues and mostly to generously help extend hands of giving to the less privileged, homeless people, orphans, charity organizations and businesses suffering from the impact of Covid-19 within your locality. I pray that the good Lord grant you the grace to complete this divine project for the benefit of humanity and the less fortunate people as I am impressed with your reply. All that is required from you is your total honest cooperation in carrying out Mackenzie Scott's wish and desire indeed.

In order to document, process and proceed with the donation pay out, you are required to provide me with the information as requested below. This is to enable us forward the right details to the payment department for processing. Scott Foundation is obliged to you for the interest shown in receiving this donation and I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do

If you will be capable of handling this divine project, please provide your details below:

Full Name:_____________________________
Date of Birth:___________________________
Address:_______________________________
State:__________________________________
City:__________________________________
ZIP Code:______________________________
Contact Phone Number:____________________
Next of Kin:______________________________
Next of Kin Address:_______________________
Relationship with Next of Kin:_________________

Please note that we do not need your information for any other purpose aside from proper documentation. With this information Mackenzie Scott and The Scott Foundation will have a correct record of who this donation is going out to and also provide our partnering bank with the right details.

Thanks once again and congratulations as we await further communication.

Yours Sincerely,
Bradley Wrubel
The Scott Foundation
P.O. Box 1513
Los Gatos, CA 95031-1513
USA.

Header:

Return-Path: <bradleywrubel@scotts-foundation.org>
Received: from 5.45.198.252
From: Bradley Wrubel <bradleywrubel@scotts-foundation.org>
Subject: Re: KINDLY FILL OUT THE FORM AS REQUESTED BELLOW.
X-Mailer: Yamail
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 04:36:44 +0300
Message-Id: <1166051657589780@mail.yandex.ru>

Originating IP: 5.45.198.252
Originating ISP: Yandex Llc
City: Moscow
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

test@hostnextdoor.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:34 pm

Hei, jeg er MacKenzie Scott Eks-kone til Amazons grunnlegger og administrerende direktør, jeg donerer 4 milliarder dollar til veldedige organisasjoner, enkeltpersoner, høyskoler over hele verden fra Scotts stiftelse, for å gi umiddelbar støtte til mennesker som lider økonomisk av COVID-19-pandemien og du er en av de heldige vinnerne, jeg har et donasjonsstipend verdt $ 100 800 000,00 dollar til deg, du kan kontakte meg for mer informasjon hvis du er interessert.

Med vennlig hilsen,
MacKenzie Scott.

/ (Google translate)

Hi, I'm MacKenzie Scott's ex-wife of Amazon's founder and CEO, I donate $ 4 billion to charities, individuals, colleges around the world from the Scott Foundation, to provide immediate support to people suffering financially from COVID-19- the pandemic and you are one of the lucky winners, I have a donation grant worth $ 100 800 000.00 dollars to you, you can contact me for more information if you are interested.

With best regards,
MacKenzie Scott.

Header:

Received: from mail.lv.dsns.gov.ua (mail.lv.dsns.gov.ua. [194.44.109.99])Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 14:14:51 +0300 (EEST)
Reply-To: MacKenzie Scott <test@hostnextdoor.com>
Message-ID: <1961877623.867319.1658056491804.JavaMail.zimbra@lv.dsns.gov.ua>
Subject: Re:
X-Originating-IP: [10.114.10.16]
X-Mailer: Zimbra 8.8.11_GA_3737 (zclient/8.8.11_GA_3737)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

msfoundation46@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:47 pm

Hello,

Amid the COVID-19 pandemic in the World, Kindly be informed that you have been selected to benefit £500,000.00 GBP from our grant & Donation for the year 2022 by MacKenzie Scott Foundation, For further details to claim this money email.

MacKenzie Scott

Header:

Return-Path: <dk6867602@gmail.com>
Reply-To: msfoundation46@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 18:49:11 +0200
Message-ID: <CA+1HkknkTQVo0gHAzpv1X3ZPKhPN---Y4MXuLobFiLoWGhy8zQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: msfoundation46@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:50 pm

Same scam message also received from:

Return-Path: <johnsonwan@163.com>
Received: from User (unknown [23.250.7.37])
Reply-To: <msfoundation46@gmail.com>
Subject: Re:
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 01:09:06 -0700
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
Message-Id: <62E8DBA3.0F064F.11374@mail-m974.mail.163.com>

Originating IP: 23.250.7.37
Originating ISP: Server-mania
Country of Origin: Canada
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

atlanticphilanthropiesfoun1997@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:43 pm

Email received:

CONGRATULATIONS

My name is Mackenzie Scott Tuttle, I am an American novelist and
philanthropist, the former wife of Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, who
later became the founder and CEO of Amazon. I believe strongly in
“giving while living”. My philosophy about life is that you should use
your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give
US$1,500,000.00USD to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On
receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky
individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at
random.

Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so i know your
email address is valid.

Visit the web page to know more about me:
https: // en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacKenzie_Bezos

Regards,

Miss Mackenzie Scott. Tuttle
Email: atlanticphilanthropiesfoun1997@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <homelandsecuriy@gmail.com>
Reply-To: atlanticphilanthropiesfoun1997@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 17:09:16 -0500
Message-ID: <CADTLo0smz+UUo3z9CGm7QioTLQOmQeh6zPOEiYxB5078P76Azw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

missmackenziestuttle@firemail.de

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:52 pm

On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random.

Regards,

Miss MacKenzie Scott. Tuttle

Header:

Received: from mail105.syd.optusnet.com.au (mail105.syd.optusnet.com.au. [211.29.132.249])
Message-ID: <63d81841.170a0220.fb97c.243dSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from [45.133.174.124] (n175-36-118-23.meb3.vic.optusnet.com.au [175.36.118.23])
Subject: your response
To: Recipients <Scottore123f34@optushome.com.au>
From: "Miss MacKenzie Scott. Tuttle" <Scottore123f34@optushome.com.au>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 11:19:05 -0800
Reply-To: missmackenziestuttle@firemail.de

Originating IP: 175.36.118.23
Originating ISP: Microplex Pty Ltd
City: Brisbane
Country of Origin: Australia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mrsmackenziescottbezos@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:58 pm

Hello,

My name is MacKenzie Scott Bezos, I am an American novelist and
philanthropist, the former wife of Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, who
later became the founder and CEO of Amazon. I believe strongly in
“giving while living”. My philosophy about life is that you should use
your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give
$7,500,000.00USD to randomly selected individuals worldwide,based on the
ongoing pandemic (COVID-19)

On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky
individual. Your email address was
chosen online while searching at random.

Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so i know your
email address is valid.

Visit the web page to know more about me: https: // en.wikipedia.org/
wiki/MacKenzie_Bezos

E-mail:(mrsmackenziescottbezos@gmail.com)

Regards,
Miss MacKenzie S. Tuttle
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Header:

Return-Path: <surrogatecourt9@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrsmackenziescottbezos@gmail.com
From: "Miss MacKenzie S. Tuttle" <surrogatecourt9@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 12:21:52 -0800
Message-ID: <CAG+PRw8yvSC38jmThGA1i+uiVjcB+_Uw-UZJs5icBzY47qKUoA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: My name is MacKenzie Scott Bezos, I am an American novelist and
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

scottsrmckz2023@aliyun.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:07 am

Grant scam from a Friend:

Sent: Monday, 27 February 2023,
To:
Subject: Re:- Grant Ref: C31Z824L21VRC2023

2518 Park Street, Suite 2
Jacksonville, FL 32204 USA
(253) 363-9959

Congratulations Beneficiary(s)

We are glad to inform you that as of 11th Feb 2023, Scott R. MacKenzie Foundation has donated the total sum of $2 Billion USD to 400 random email users around the world affected by the previous lockdown due to COVID-19.

Each fortunate email users to receive the sum of $ 5,000,000 . 00 USD ( Five Million Dollars )
Scott R. MacKenzie Foundation works to help all people lead healthy and productive lives.

This has been a tradition of Scott R. MacKenzie Foundation and a way of giving back to the general populace.

For more information on how to commence with your claim.

Contact Grant Director Mr Jay Fant. ( scottsrmckz2023@aliyun.com )
Grant Ref: C31Z824L21VRC2023
Full Names ..........
Residential Address .........
Alternative E-mail Address ...........
Mobile Number ............

Your swift compliance to the above information will enable Mr Jay Fant guide you through the process of your $ 5,000,000 . 00 USD ( Five Million Dollars ) Claim

We congratulate you in advance as this email meets you in good condition.

? 2023 Scott R. MacKenzie Foundation

(253) 363-9959
2518 Park Street, Suite 2
Jacksonville, FL 32204 USA

Phone: +12533639959
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Tacoma, WA
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Wa
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.