Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrstevegajr@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrstevegajr@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:05 am

Attention: Beneficiary Appointee

Mr. Larsey Hussain <mrstevegajr@gmail.com>
Reply-To: larseyussai@gmail.com

Bcc:

Tue, 25 Jan at 12:43

Financial Action Task Force.
Investigation and Recovery Unit.
Private Mail Bag.

Attention: Beneficiary Appointee:

It is hard to believe and see things going wrong with those you are associating with in Europe and Africa as your partners or representative, I have written so many notes to inform beneficiaries like you how to be cautious from such kind of people whom have been
unrepresentative all this while in the name of Lawyers, Military Generals, Attorney General , Diplomats, IMF, Ministry of Finance, Security Companies, Gold sellers, Banks, Western Union and Money-Gram especially (REFUGEE'S) etc. a long list of positions and institutions which you could identify one by name ;

This has resulted to all foreign beneficiaries losing confidence and trust in their dealings with Africans and most European Banks within and outside. The financial regulations is so strong that you have to pay and pay and pay money hoping to get the required documents from
various ministries concerned, high level of taxes are being imposed on these said funds which make it very difficult for funds remittance overseas and corrupt officials.

I have made it clear to many people like you as a foreigner and as a beneficiary , it is impossible for you to get any funds out of Europe or Africa since you are not yet recognized by the E.U, West Africa Monitoring Council (WAMC) and the United Nations Organization (UNO), you should know that these is the head stone of your problem because without you becoming a recognized member to the (WAMC & UNHCR) it will be very difficult for you to get anything out of Africa or Europe in general, so this is why we do advise you to make a very important step first to become a member this will attract a full membership from fully connecting you to any of the above organization, which will give you 100% right to get all your pending transaction release within (3) working days, you will be issued a UN Diplomatic Immunity Passport without any cost or charges from your end, this will take you to any part of the world.

You will be given a certificate called (U.N) Humanitarian Relief Material Permit Certificate (HRMPC) which will help you obtain and receive funds without any further documents and all your consignment or funds will be tagged as UN humanitarian relief Material and lastly you will be given (UN) Express Access Card which will help you in any Convenient online access towards bill payment and to receive any hug amount of funds through online-banking worldwide, be a full registered member by filling your forms , this will help you gain this great opportunity and to feel free from any individual person without any further payment to any financial organization world-wide after you authenticate your (UN) Humanitarian Officer position.

The only thing you have to do is to fill the form which will be given to you and submit to us along with your (2) passport photograph picture of yourself, and a photo-copy of your identification-card either your International passport or Driving License, photocopy of your Birth certificate and your Registration fees, I will also advice you to stop all dealings with other unknown official staffs not to terminate the position given to you as the New- Humanitarian Officer to the United Nations Africa Organization (UNAO) and to the (UN) Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA). The UN will also setup a Payment Service Provider, Complete Information on the Payer where the transfer must be addressed, This allows our authorities to trace payments if necessary After all vital investigation the UN is ready to provide you with (EC) No 924/2009 on cross-border payments / to ease all payout of your fund with 100% precision to abide with all EU Payments Regulation No 1781/2006 on information on the pay out , this accompany transfers of funds and lay down rules for payment from our service providers to send information on the payer Bank /Recipient trustee throughout the payment chain.

This is done for the purposes of prevention, investigation and detection of money laundering and terrorist financing, The Regulation transposes Special Recommendation of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) now collaborating with the FBI under EU law and it is a part of the EU Plan of Action to Combat Terrorism , dear trustee without all this there is no way you can handle a free transaction of the total file.

Help us to serve you better,
Awaiting your response.
Regards,
Dr .Larsey C, Hussain
Permanent Representative
UNITED NATION OFFICE
NEW YORK ,11236
US. Tel: +1 9032315539
UK OFFICE
George Bawa.
Permanent Representative
UNITED NATION OFFICE
Upper Nor-wood London
U.K Tel: +44 7537159393.

Phones:
+19032315539
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Tawakoni, TX
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Tx

+447537159393
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Stour Marine Limited
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

larseyh.ussai@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:18 pm

Dr. Larsey Hussain <larseyh.ussai@gmail.com>
Reply-To: larseyussai@gmail.com

Bcc:

Tue, 1 Feb at 13:08

Financial Action Task Force.
Investigation and Recovery Unit.
Private Mail Bag.

It is hard to believe and see things going wrong with those you are associating with in Europe and Africa as your partners or representative, I have written so many notes to inform beneficiaries like you how to be cautious from such kind of people whom have been unrepresentative all this while in the name of Lawyers, Military Generals, Attorney General , Diplomats, IMF, Ministry of Finance, Security Companies, Gold sellers, Banks, Western Union and Money-Gram especially (REFUGEE'S) etc. a long list of positions and institutions which you could identify one by name ;

This has resulted in all foreign beneficiaries losing confidence and trust in their dealings with Africans and most European Banks within and outside. The financial regulations are so strong that you have to pay and pay and pay money hoping to get the required documents from various ministries concerned, high levels of taxes are being imposed on these said funds which make it very difficult for funds remittance overseas and corrupt officials.

I have made it clear to many people like you as a foreigner and as a beneficiary , it is impossible for you to get any funds out of Europe or Africa since you are not yet recognized by the E.U, West Africa Monitoring Council (WAMC) and the United Nations Organization (UNO), you should know that these is the headstone of your problem because without you becoming a recognized member to the (WAMC & UNHCR) it will be very difficult for you to get anything out of Africa or Europe in general, so this is why we do advise you to make a very important step first to become a member this will attract a full membership from fully connecting you to any of the above organization, which will give you 100% right to get all your pending transaction release within (3) working days, you will be issued a UN Diplomatic Immunity Passport without any cost or charges from your end, this will take you to any part of the world.

You will be given a certificate called (U.N) Humanitarian Relief Material Permit Certificate (HRMPC) which will help you obtain and receive funds without any further documents and all your consignment or funds will be tagged as UN humanitarian relief Material and lastly you will be given (UN) Express Access Card which will help you in any Convenient online access towards bill payment and to receive any hug amount of funds through online-banking worldwide, be a full registered member by filling your forms , this will help you gain this great opportunity and to feel free from any individual person without any further payment to any financial organization world-wide after you authenticate your (UN) Humanitarian Officer position.

The only thing you have to do is to fill the form which will be given to you and submit to us along with your (2) passport photograph picture of yourself, and a photo-copy of your identification-card either your International passport or Driving License, photocopy of your Birth certificate and your Registration fees, I will also advise you to stop all dealings with other unknown official staffs not to terminate the position given to you as the New- Humanitarian Officer to the United Nations Africa Organization (UNAO) and to the (UN) Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA). The UN will also setup a Payment Service Provider, Complete Information on the Payer where the transfer must be addressed, This allows our authorities to trace payments if necessary After all vital investigation the UN is ready to provide you with (EC) No 924/2009 on cross-border payments / to ease all payout of your fund with 100% precision to abide with all EU Payments Regulation No 1781/2006 on information on the pay out , this accompany transfers of funds and lay down rules for payment from our service providers to send information on the payer Bank /Recipient trustee throughout the payment chain.

This is done for the purposes of prevention, investigation and detection of money laundering and terrorist financing, The Regulation transposes Special Recommendation of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) now collaborating with the FBI under EU law and it is a part of the EU Plan of Action to Combat Terrorism , dear trustee without all this there is no way you can handle a free transaction of the total file.

Help us to serve you better,
Awaiting your response.
Regards,
Dr .Larsey C. Hussain
Permanent Representative
UNITED NATION OFFICE
NEW YORK ,11236
US. Tel: +1 9032315539
UK OFFICE
George Bawa.
Permanent Representative
UNITED NATION OFFICE
Upper Nor-wood London
U.K Tel: +44 7537159393.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

larseyussai@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:39 pm

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

Please, my name is Mr. Yuri Bongalos and I am a citizen of Ukraine but currently in Poland because of the deadly war in my country Ukraine in which we lost everything including my parents.

I am writing to seek your advice and to update you on my late father's deposit in one of the banks in the UK and I would like to have you as my guide and as a partner in helping me invest in your country the money that my late father deposited in a bank in the UK. The total amount is US$18,000,000.00 (eighteen million British pounds).

Please note: Should this be of interest to you, do not hesitate to email me as I will provide you with more information once we have established communication and mutual understanding of how to proceed. Also for your information i am in Poland as a refugee but immediately we have established communication i will every details including the deposit certificate as a proof.

My photos are also attached below.

I can be reached here via my private email address:

I look forward to hearing from you

Mr. Yuri Bongalos.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.136.92
Return-Path: <larseyussai@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.175]
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 23:28:34 +1200
Message-ID: <CAF2XQy0RRwKXH9_NjRVxi30g1C+XUgPXjE3ubJ10NXFrKMhc=A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Very urgent
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrstevegajr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:32 pm

Gold scam:

Dear Sir,

We are highly interested to deal in a long terms business with you, if only you can understand our primary problems.

We are facing a lot of problems in our mining concessions, because we lack modern mining equipment and machines, We are using manpower to mine, I mean we use local methods to mine gold, such has been resulting in losing the lives of some of our workers in the site for lack of machines.

For now we are in the position of 179 Kilograms of gold bar,23 karat,96% purity.

If you are ready to buy or you have someone who can buy, please let us know. Our prize is cheap,

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Mr. Steven Gay Nana Jr.

Header:

Return-Path: <mrstevegajr@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 10:51:46 +1200
Message-ID: <CAO0-C6FekrHLqc967HDWZi=hX+CXuY4DDS=1_VWcU34yZL5qFA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Need
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrstevegajr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:06 pm

Dear

Depending how many Kilograms you want as local mains we have resinable quantity and our pries are good which a $45,000.00 par kilos

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Mr. Steven Gay Nana Jr.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrstevegajr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:15 pm

Dear

Since you know our price, could you please inform us how you intend to make the payment of the 3kg? Would you come here to make the payment yourself or can you send the money we deliver to you?

In fact, I ask for your details such as your address and your phone number as well as your ID. In return, I provide you with our data so that you can be sure.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Greetings,

Mr. Steven Gay Nana Jr.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrstevegajr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:07 pm

Dear

Where precisely are you so that i will make it easier for you, I mean which country are you?

Greetings,

Mr. Steven Gay Nana Jr.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrstevegajr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:55 pm

Dear

Well, our location is in Ghana but we can also deliver to Belgium where our representative office is located or you can come down here so that you have the advantage of getting a clear picture for yourself. We will also take you to our mining site. I ask you again for your details such as your address and your telephone number as well as your ID to prove that you are serious.

Greetings,

Mr. Steven Gay Nana Jr.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrstevegajr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:58 pm

how do you intend to seal with this issue, or you can make payment we deliver to you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrstevegajr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:05 pm

Dear

We don’t have any of your information yet and we have asked you to send your details to know who we are dealing with since then you still have not sent any. About the payment, a kilo is $45.000USD times by three it will give you a total sum of $135.000.00 USD. So let us know how you want to arrange the payment to enable us to obtain your delivery clearance. Also endeavor to include your details when replying to this email.

Regards,

Mr. Steven Gay Nana Jr.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.