Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anthonyhenderson064@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

anthonyhenderson064@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:43 pm

Anthony Henderson <anthonyhenderson064@gmail.com>
Reply-To: anthonyhenderson0064@gmail.com

To:
Anthony Henderson
Bcc:

Mon, 24 Jan at 21:22

Dear Beneficiary,

I wish to bring to your Notice that upon assumption of office as the newly appointed Chairman of the Payment Verification and Implementation Committee, known as ( Foreign Intervention Office) I came across your name as one of the unpaid fund beneficiaries.

My committee was set up as the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinise all outstanding debts owed to foreign beneficiaries.

After my meeting with the officials I was informed that you haven't received your payment due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account. However, such charges are usually deducted as a matter of policy from the principal sum and the balance transferred to the beneficiary. My priority now is to effect the transfer of your long overdue payment to you without further delay.

Under this payment arrangement you do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is swear to an Affidavit of credence" at the Federal High Court of Nigeria, authorising the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds to your Bank Account.

Upon receipt of this mail, you are required to reconfirm your designated account details with a copy of your valid International passport or Valid ID and your phone numbers to enable us process and transfer the approved sum of $10 .5Million dollars to you without delay.

I am waiting for your urgent and positive response to enable me to advise you further and properly.

Thank You.

Mr. Anthony Henderson
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

azimpremji750@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:00 pm

Mr. Azim Hashim Premji an Indian businessman, investor, engineer, and philanthropist, who was the chairman of Wipro Limited.

He is interested in helping the needy and the poor and has decided to donate 25% of his personal wealth to Charity purpose.

If you are interested, go through his link ( https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azim_Premji) and contact him for more details.

Kindly disregard this message if you are not interested or contact him if you are interested the choice is all yours.

You can reach him on ( azimpremji750@yahoo.com) only if you are interested for his charity project.

Forward to him the copy of this message for confirmation with your details if you are interested. Please take note of this.

Thanks,
Mr. Anthony Henderson
For Wipro Limited

Header:

Received: from 10.217.136.18
Return-Path: < anthonyhenderson064@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.169]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 12:37:35 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOoVTjmw=h4eS3gPyVwpMZt2aPd8LjAdAvZtnnJkmBN7NVDcUg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Message
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

azimpremji750@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 22, 2023 12:16 pm

Loan Scam:

Dear Friend,

I represent a client who has money set aside for low-interest loans and investments. If you are interested, get in touch with him.

Kindly go through his link ( https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azim_Premji) and contact him for more details.

You can reach him on ( azimpremji750@yahoo.com) only if you are interested for for low-interest loans and investments.

Contact him with a copy of your valid ID or international Passport and your phone number to reach you.

Forward to him the copy of this message for confirmation with your details if you are interested.

Thanks,
Mr. Adams Kurt

Header:

Received: from 10.197.37.9
Return-Path: <adamskurt.lawfirm004@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.170]
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 11:31:04 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMK6Z5_LJxRi3gLkbGuUX4O7Cf+RkXofVk_x+c-53L7yDGVeVg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Message
To: Adams Solicitors <adamskurt.lawfirm004@gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.