Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tonydedo1@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

tonydedo1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:28 pm

Re: Attn. Please, Did You Get My Previous Email? From Mr. David James.

Mr David James <ms.sarahala01@gmail.com>
Reply-To: grgkngs1@yahoo.com

Bcc:

Mon, 24 Jan at 20:25

Dear friend,

How are you doing today? I hope this email finds you healthy and safe.

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a Business Partner from Philippines. Presently I'm there for Business opportunities and Investment with my new Partner, because he insisted that I have to come and invest in his country. I can only write when we come out to the city as there is no network or connection at the rural area where we are now.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds to your care for investment opportunities in your country, despite that it failed us somehow.

Now, I want you to contact my Secretary; his name is Tony Dede and his email address is (tonydedo1@hotmail.com). Contact him to send to you the total sum of $1, 300,000, which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and kind words to me. I appreciate all your efforts at that time and therefore decided to compensate you now. Contact Tony Dede and instruct him on how to send the amount to you. The money is in a certified BANK DRAFT.

I have forwarded instructions to my Secretary on your behalf in order for you to receive the money, so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without any delay. Thank you again.

Yours Truly,
Mr. James
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

tonydedo1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:40 pm

Hello My Good Friend,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to the Philippines with the cooperation of a new partner from Australia who is an international businessman. Presently I'm in the Philippines for investment projects with my own share of the total sum, Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite the fact that it failed us somehow.

This is to announce to you that I and my new partner are residing in the Philippines, as the transfer is completed. On your part, I am COMPENSATING YOU with the sum of ($1,300,000.00) ONE MILLION, THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS for showing concern, Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart I would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip to Philippines was, i signed an ATM visa card worth of $1.300,000.00 on your behalf as I am successful with this transfer.once you receive the card delivered to you, then you will be withdrawing $5,000.00 daily bases.

I would like you to contact my secretary, Mr. Tony Dede for the collection of your ATM visa card, It is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and to humanity, therefore get the compensation that came from my true heart.

Contact him through his private email address below. His Name is Mr. Tony Dede Email: (tonydedo1@hotmail.com). I can only write when we come out to the city as there is no network or connection in the rural area where we are now.

Thanks.
James

Header:

Received: from 10.197.37.73
Return-Path: <jjnico1563@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.166.194]
Reply-To: sfctwil001@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 07:47:48 -0500
Message-ID: <CAGcx4m2k68PdhWurOjgCLCoZQNjR=ineDEX15GbR5DDj-jvLOA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hi dear, Did You Get My Previous Email? How Are You Doing?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.