Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fbipaymentu@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fbipaymentu@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:08 pm

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Mrs Judith Peters <fbipaymentu@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 24 Jan at 10:11

Dear Friend.

I'm Mrs Judith Peters a Successful business Woman dealing with Exportation, I got your mail contact through search to let you know my Ugly Situation

Am a dying Woman here in Los Angeles California Hospital Bed in (USA),I Lost my Husband and my only Daughter for Covid-19 I'm dying with the same symptoms and more.

My Doctor open-up to me that he is Afraid to tell me my Condition and inside me, I already know that I'm not going to survive and I can't live alone without my Family on Earth.

I have a project that I am about to hand over to you. and I already instructed the Heritage STBank to transfer my fund sum of $150,000.000.00usd to you so as to enable you to give 50% to Charitable Home and take 50% for yourself.

Don't think otherwise and why would anybody send someone you barely know to help you deliver a message, help me do this for the happiness of my soul and for God to mercy me and my Family and give Us a good place.

Please, do as I said there was someone from your State that I deeply love so very very much and I miss her so badly I have no means to reach any Charitable Home there,that is why I go for a personal search of the Country and State and I got your mail contact through search to let you know my Bitterness and the situation that i am passing through.

Please help me get Dark. I ask my Attorney to help me keep you notice failure for me to reach you in person.

The Doctor said I have a few days to live, please contact my attorney with the following email address and phone number as soon as possible, I am finding it difficult to breathe now and I am not sure if I can stay up to 24 hours.

Name Attorney Chaplain Upright
Email: attorneychaplainupright1@aliyun.com

Please hurry up to contact my attorney so that he can direct you on how you will hand over 50% of the $150,000,000.00 to Charity, i really want to achieve that goal by helping the Charity organization before i die.

My Regards.

Mrs Judith Peters.
CEO.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.