Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ajiaaisha4777@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ajiaaisha4777@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:33 pm

Money transfer scam.

Hello Dear,
Let me start by introducing myself to you, my name is Aisha Abubakr from Indonesia I'm 65 years of age and I live in Istanbul my late husband works under the ministry of international affairs for our country and was able to secure 36 million Euro which he deposited with Barclays Bank in the UK secretly without the government knowing anything about the funds. Fortunately to me, I'm the next of kin to my husband and apparently the beneficiary of these funds but I cannot bring it to my country so that the government will not charge us for rooting. I don't know much about these funds until my husband's lawyer David Wong contacted me from the united kingdom and told me everything about these funds which he claim that my husband ordered him to follow due diligence to make sure that this fund is moved to a foreign country for an investment which will be yielding good profit until after 15 to 20 years I have no choice than to follow the lawyer's instructions for the future of my children, Kurt has been my husband's agent and good friend for many years and I trust him so much to find a partner for me whom I will go into partnership with that's why I'm able to transfer the same trust to you because he is the one that introduces you to me and he has assured me that you are someone I can trust. This is all I can say for now.
If you wish for us to continue you have to contact my husband’s lawyer because definitely he is the one that will guide you through the process of this investment transaction but first he has to provide you with an MOU agreement which both of us will sign before proceeding, because of my health condition, which I know that I am not going to last before I depart to my creator. I have asked my lawyer to watch over the investment until my first Daughter Fatima, turns 22 now she is eighteen so every one of our profits in this investment shall be saved in an account that will be set up by Barrister David Wong until my daughter turns 22.

Thank you and may God bless you.
Sincerely
Aisha

Best wishes

Header:

Return-Path: <ajiaaisha4777@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 03:35:07 -0800
Message-ID: <CAPdu_r=CfUL8PWTPcxZdAcwhGvCU_LFcyqFoK7zf0s1QkjK=xQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Aisha Investment
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.