Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

inf2130111@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

inf2130111@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:07 pm

2 TRUNK BOXES DISCOVERED

john baker <office20201224@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 22 Jan at 19:44

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am Mr. John Baker from the Office of Inspection Unit/United Nations Agency in John F. Kennedy International Airport New York USA. During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage/vault on withheld packages, I discovered an abandoned shipment that belongs to you from a Diplomat from London and Africa, when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 25kg each and some people are coming after this consignment to clam it in your name.

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents was not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the INTERNATIONAL CONSIGNMENT MONEY MOVEMENT Charges Before bringing in the consignment into US and we refused to return back the consignment where it came from since, we have already received it here in USA.

On my assumption, each of the box contain not less than $5 Million to $5.5 Million and the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the John F. Kennedy International Airport New York USA till date. The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official document from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes in your favor. But to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you to provide your current Phone Number and Full Address to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the Name of the nearest Airport around your city.

Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delay in concluding the clearance processes. Therefore you are advice to respond to this message and call me immediately as you read. Once I receive your above requested information I can get everything concluded within 5 to 6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Below is my direct telephone number, I am always out of office for inspection, so if I am unable to pick your call you should know that I have gone for inspection just email me and make sure you include your mobile number so that I can give you a call, but for now I am expecting your call today as you read this message.

Regards,

Mr.John Baker
EMAIL:inf2130111@gmail.com
Office of Inspection
JFK International Airport New York, USA
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: inf2130111@gmail.com - infojb2021@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:07 pm

Recovery scam.

Attn:Beneficiary,

My name is Mr Makiki Oahu, a United Nations delivery agent, We have an unclaimed funds worth the sum of $5.9 Million USD linked to your email, send your full name, phone number /home address, your country and
nearest airport close to you
to (infojb2021@gmail.com) for claims.

Best Regards.
Mr Makiki Oahu.

Header:

Return-Path: <infojb2021@gmail.com>
Reply-To: inf2130111@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 15:17:14 +0000
Message-ID: <CANSpMKvCT=gNhwSQ2cGu3=Dwig4m=Msp_ash4HjPXh0R89F5Cg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attn:Beneficiary,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

office20201224@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:48 pm

Recovery scam.

Attn:Beneficiary,

I am Mr. John Baker from the Office of Inspection Unit/United Nations Agency in John F. Kennedy International Airport New York USA. During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage/vault on withheld packages, I discovered an abandoned shipment that belongs to you from a Diplomat from London and Africa, when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 25kg each and some people are coming after this consignment to clam it in your name.

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents was not properly declared by the consignee as ?MONEY? rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the INTERNATIONAL CONSIGNMENT MONEY MOVEMENT Charges Before bringing in the consignment into US and we refused to return back the consignment where it came from since, we have already received it here in USA.

On my assumption, each of the box contain not less than $5 Million to $5.5 Million and the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the John F. Kennedy International Airport New York USA till date. The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official document from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes in your favor. But to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you to provide your current Phone Number and Full Address to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the Name of the nearest Airport around your city.

Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delay in concluding the clearance processes. Therefore you are advice to respond to this message and call me immediately as you read. Once I receive your above requested information I can get everything concluded within 5 to 6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Below is my direct telephone number, I am always out of office for inspection, so if I am unable to pick your call you should know that I have gone for inspection just email me and make sure you include your mobile number so that I can give you a call, but for now I am expecting your call today as you read this message.

Regards,

Mr.John Baker
EMAIL:office20201224@gmail.com
Office of Inspection
JFK International Airport New York, USA

Header:

Return-Path: <blackalfonso84@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 14:14:56 +0000
Message-ID: <CAKY+yfA5g9DWt3F8XuCToT2VxrLcvbayYpk9qVit=3Tqz2F3tQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: 2 TRUNK BOXES DISCOVERED
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.