Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

olanike53@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

olanike53@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:29 pm

Let me know your mind on this

Hakan Aran <olanike53@gmail.com>
Reply-To: hakanaran9@gmail.com

Bcc:

Sat, 22 Jan at 05:18

Hello Friend.

I have been in search of someone with a honest heart, so when I saw your email I decided to add you and write to you this message to see how best we can assist each other. I am Mr. Hakan Aran, a Bank Officer here in Istanbul Turkey with ISBANK. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you and you are going to benefit from it.

One late Mr. Adrian who was in Gold business here in Istanbul had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2007 for 108 calendar months, valued at US$9,500,000.00 (Nine Million Five Hundred United States Dollars) the due date for this deposit was last year. Sadly Adrian was among the death victims in April 30 Covid19 2020 Pandemic in Ankara province in Turkey.

My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about this because I was his account officer. He did not mention any Next of Kin/Heir when the account was opened, and he was not married and no relative was found. Last week my Bank Management had a meeting for a bank verification exercise to note dormant and abandoned deposit accounts. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation because if my Bank Director happens to discover his death, The bank will divert the funds for their head directors to share. So I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your details, I was happy.

I am now seeking your cooperation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account .My bank headquarters will release the account to you through my help. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money than allowing the Bank Directors to divert it and share among themselves. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds, 50/50% for you and me respectively. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information confidential. I shall give you more details once I receive your urgent response through my personal email address below.

Email: hakanaran9@gmail.com

Best Regards
Hakan Aran.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

markmaxwell35b@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:34 am

Let me know your mind on this

Hakan Aran <markmaxwell35b@gmail.com>
Reply-To: hakanaran9@gmail.com

Bcc:

Sat, 19 Feb at 21:01

Hello Friend.

I have been in search of someone with a honest heart, so when I saw your email I decided to add you and write to you this message to see how best we can assist each other. I am Mr. Hakan Aran, a Bank Officer here in Istanbul Turkey with ISBANK. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you and you are going to benefit from it.

One late Mr. Adrian who was in Gold business here in Istanbul had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2007 for 108 calendar months, valued at US$9,500,000.00 (Nine Million Five Hundred United States Dollars) the due date for this deposit was last year. Sadly Adrian was among the death victims in April 30 Covid19 2020 Pandemic in Ankara province in Turkey.

My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about this because I was his account officer. He did not mention any Next of Kin/Heir when the account was opened, and he was not married and no relative was found. Last week my Bank Management had a meeting for a bank verification exercise to note dormant and abandoned deposit accounts. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation because if my Bank Director happens to discover his death, The bank will divert the funds for their head directors to share. So I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your details, I was happy.

I am now seeking your cooperation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account .My bank headquarters will release the account to you through my help. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money than allowing the Bank Directors to divert it and share among themselves. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds, 50/50% for you and me respectively. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information confidential. I shall give you more details once I receive your urgent response through my personal email address below.

Email: hakanaran9@gmail.com

Best Regards
Hakan Aran.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.