Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.hanspeterackermann@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mr.hanspeterackermann@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:13 pm

My beloved,

Mrs.Vanessa Fadel <mr.hanspeterackermann@gmail.com>
Reply-To: vanessafadel@yahoo.com

Bcc:

Fri, 21 Jan at 12:21

My beloved,

I am glad to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. I am Mrs. Vanessa Fadel, and I have been suffering from ovarian cancer and the doctor says that I have just a short time to leave. I am from (Paris) France but have been based in the African Benin Republic since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Now that I am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. I have $3 million US dollars in Global Security Company (GSC) Benin Republic which I instructed the bank to give (st Andrews missionary home) in the Benin Republic. But my mind is not at rest because I am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have ($4.5 million) at United Bank For Africa (UBA) here in Benin Republic and I instructed the Bank to release the fund to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after I have gone that they should transfer the fund to him/her, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest with God.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in Benin Republic if you can do this return back to me immediately before death cross my way so that I will send to you a copy of my international passport which you will show to the bank to make the bank know that I instructed you to contact them for the transfer of my fund to you, so that you can fulfill my dream of building an orphanage home in your country,

Please respond

Your dying sister
Mrs.Vanessa Fadel
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.