Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

abuse.oci@orange.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

abuse.oci@orange.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:33 pm

Urgent And Important Delivery Massage!!!

United Nation Compensation Fund <abuse.oci@orange.com>
Reply-To: <unitednationspaymentinf1@aol.com>

Tue, 18 Jan at 19:45

INTERNATIONAL FUNDS DELIVERY / AUDIT UNIT
UNITED NATIONS
(WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMME)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY.
FUND DELIVERY/AUDIT UNIT
Our Ref: WB/FN/UN/WX307

URGENT NOTICE

ATTENTION: Beneficiary

This is to officially inform you that your Inheritance fund worth the sum of $30million dollars has arrived John F Kennedy International Airport New York after we the World Bank and United Nation has decided to make the fund gets to you through Cash delivery due to the Internet and online Banking Fraud that is going on in the global world now. And as we speak to you now, your fund has arrived in New York as their transit. I want you to know that you have 48hours to call him now with this line (+1 917 725 0453) or email (agentbrett.douglas01@aol.com ) and he will contact you with his official email, then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in the person of Mr. Brett Dauglas in the United States.

Let us know if you are still interested to get your two trunk boxes delivered to you today? As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him to get to your home address without missing his way. For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purposes. Please do not inform him of the content of the Boxes to avoid running away with your funds. On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment to avoid evil intention? Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include

Full Name.....
Current home address.....
Direct Cell Phone#.....
The nearest airport to your home address …..

To enable him to know that you are the rightful owner of the Consignment Boxes to avoid delivering the Consignment to the wrong person.

Note: that the clearance of these Consignment Boxes are your duty as the owner of this Consignment Boxes, and it has nothing to do with me as the sender because i have done my part to make sure that these boxes leave here and also your delivery agent fly to United State. Aslo you must call him or email him as soon as you receive this email for more verification and discussion, Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him to deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake. You are advised not to waste his time at the airport so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

Anticipating
Antonio Guterres
Director-General United Nation

Phone: +19177250453
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ny
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

officeclrk2311@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:51 pm

Urgent And Important Delivery Massage!!!

United Nation Compensation Fund <u.nsender@un.org>
Reply-To: <officeclrk2311@gmail.com>

Sun, 3 Apr at 14:54

UNITED NATIONS
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY.
FUND DELIVERY/AUDIT UNIT

URGENT NOTICE

This is to officially inform you that your Inheritance fund worth the sum of $30million dollars has arrived John F Kennedy International Airport New York after we the World Bank and United Nation has decided to make the fund gets to you through Cash delivery due to the Internet and online Banking Fraud that is going on in the global world now. And as we speak to you now, your fund has arrived in New York as their transit. I want you to know that you have 48hours to call him now with this line (+1 607 323-7647) or email (agentbrett.douglas01@aol.com ) and he will contact you with his official email, then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in the person of Mr. Brett Dauglas in the United States.

Let us know if you are still interested to get your two trunk boxes delivered to you today? As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him to get to your home address without missing his way. For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purposes. Please do not inform him of the content of the Boxes to avoid running away with your funds. On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment to avoid evil intention? Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include

Full Name.....
Direct Cell Phone#.....

To enable him to know that you are the rightful owner of the Consignment Boxes to avoid delivering the Consignment to the wrong person.

Note: that the clearance of these Consignment Boxes are your duty as the owner of this Consignment Boxes, and it has nothing to do with me as the sender because i have done my part to make sure that these boxes leave here and also your delivery agent fly to United State. Aslo you must call him or email him as soon as you receive this email for more verification and discussion, Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him to deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake. You are advised not to waste his time at the airport so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

Anticipating
Antonio Guterres
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

antonioguterres368@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 07, 2022 6:32 pm

Same phone number:

UNITED NATIONS
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY.
FUND DELIVERY/AUDIT UNIT

URGENT NOTICE

This is to officially inform you that your Inheritance fund worth the sum of $30million dollars has arrived John F Kennedy International Airport New York after we the World Bank and United Nation has decided to make the fund gets to you through Cash delivery due to the Internet and online Banking Fraud that is going on in the global world now. And as we speak to you now, your fund has arrived in New York as their transit. I want you to know that you have 48hours to call him now with this line (+1 917 725 0453) or email (dauglasmrbrett@gmail.com ) and he will contact you with his official email, then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in the person of Mr. Brett Dauglas in the United States.

Full Name.....
Direct Cell Phone#.....

Note: that the clearance of these Consignment Boxes are your duty as the owner of this Consignment Boxes, and it has nothing to do with me as the sender because i have done my part to make sure that these boxes leave here and also your delivery agent fly to United State. Aslo you must call him or email him as soon as you receive this email for more verification and discussion, Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him to deliver your cash
consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake. You are advised not to waste his time at the airport so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

Anticipating
Antonio Guterres

Header:

Return-Path: <antonioguterres368@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 20:58:39 +0100
Message-ID: <CACRMV8DWipKz8CHhmW5gJW5oyKbzyd5vJb1XhPBhmO0NkRg8xg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: GOOD NEWS
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dauglasmrbrett@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 09, 2022 5:42 pm

DEAR:

My name is Agent Brett Douglas, and am a special delivery agent who also works with the FBI here in the United State and also delivers around the World. First of all, am deeply sorry for emailing you very late since my arrival here at the airport due to some difficulties I passed through since my arrival here and also some verification I had to go through to be sure that I am delivering to the right owner of these boxes. I am emailing you regarding your Consignment Boxes which I am to deliver to you, and I was sent by Antonio Guterres the Secretary-General of the United Nation to make sure that these Consignment Boxes are been delivered to your home address.

I want to let you know that I just finished talking with the customs agents here at John F Kennedy International Airport right now after verifying that these Consignment Boxes truly belong to you, and they are requesting (an International Delivery Permit ) Clearance fee of $900, which is the total sum for the boxes(each for $450). The Customs also provided a second option that if you cannot be able to Clear the two Consignment boxes at once, you can as well Clear only one Box at the rate of $450 Dollars, then when I deliver the First Box, I can then come back for the second Box.

I have also contacted Antonio Guterres the Secretary-General of the United Nation who sent me on this delivery and told him what is going on, and he requested that I should contact you the owner and beneficiary of the Consignment Boxes to take care of this Clearance Permit, stating that he made it clear to you that it is your responsibility to clear what was sent to you at the airport as the rightful owner. He also told me that he used all the money he has to secure some vital documents covering the trunks boxes before I arrived in New York here, and I have also pleaded to see if customs will let me come deliver your two trunk boxes and return the money to them while coming back, but they said no that I have to get (an International Delivery Permit )before they will allow me to fly.

Lastly, the Customs made me understand that without this (International Delivery Permit) being paid and provided to them, there is no airport that will accept these Consignment Boxes once I leave John F Kennedy International Airport which I am currently at now, and to avoid this delays on my arrival to any other airport, I think we better get this Permit so that I can be free in any Airport that I land with your Consignment boxes to avoid any embarrassment by all the security operative in any airport that I will land.

I hope Antonio Guterres told you that I do not like to be stranded. and all you need to do now is to send the charges of $900 immediately so that I would proceed to ( ) come to deliver to you and go back for my second delivery, and you are therefore advised to kindly use the information below and send the $900 dollars to get back to me as soon as you send the money with the copy of the receipt so that I can present it to the Customs here to prove that you have made the payment for the International Delivery Permit ( International Delivery Permit )

Below is the information for you to send the money to with the options you prefer to send the money with.

Receiver Name: S. A. C.
Receiver Address: Joanna, Sc 29351
Amount: $900 Dollars
Ria Money, Western Union, Money Order, or Cash Mailing

AGENT
BRETT DOUGLAS
DELIVERY OFFICER

Header:

Return-Path: <dauglasmrbrett@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 14:43:17 +0100
Message-ID: <CAHGZbt3TqFQg+HtKQBFtL7F_XbxOE1J=3QqFcG6kCNyUY0shNw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention: This Massage is For The Clearance Of Your Consignment Boxes.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dauglasmrbrett@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 10, 2022 6:09 pm

This is to inform you that I got your mail, and I want to let you know that I have informed the Customs of your intention of sending the money through Bank Transfer to the name they gave me, and they provided the below account information for you to send the money through Bank Transfer as you have requested. Therefore you are advised to use the below information and send the money.

Below is the information

Bank Name: Alliant credit union
Bank address: 66945, Chicago IL 606660945 Wire:271081528
Account Name: S. A. C.
Checking Account number: 1400025804XXXX
Savings account number: 1010025804XXXX
Routine Number:271081528
Amount: $900 Dollars.

Kindly send the receipt of the Payment once you send it.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dauglasmrbrett@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2022 6:32 pm

This is to inform you that we got your mail, and I shall be waiting to hear from you when you send the money and send me the copy of the receipt you used to send the money. Kindly get back to me as soon as you receive this email.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dauglasmrbrett@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2022 6:44 pm

This is to inform you that I got your mail, and I want to let you know that the Banking information I provided for you to send the money has no issue. Maybe is from your Bank but I don't know the name of your bank. Since you cannot send the money through your bank, I will advise you to send the money through Cash Mailing through UPS, DHL, OR USPS or you can send Money Order to the address information below.

Receiver Name: S. A. C.
Receiver Address: Joanna, Sc 29351
Money Order, or Cash Mailing
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dauglasmrbrett@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2022 5:59 pm

This is to notify you that I got your mail, and I will like you to use the new account information below and go back to your bank and send the money today. Below is the new account information.

Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank
Account Name: A. G. B.
Account Number: 110811XXXX
Routing Number: 511400393
Swift Code: WFBIUS6SXXX
Address: Paramount, CA USA

Kindly get back to me as soon as you receive this new Banking information.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dauglasmrbrett@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 13, 2022 6:39 pm

This is to inform you that I got your mail, and I shall be waiting to hear from you when you send the money. Kindly send me the copy of the receipt you used to send the money when you are done.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

customofficeclrk2311@fastservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 13, 2022 6:59 pm

U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Securing America's Borders
John F. Kennedy International
Airport, Jamaica, NY 11430, USA

Greetings from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Unit,

We presume that you are ( ), and it is our great pleasure to bring to your notice that a diplomatic delivery agent by the name of Mr. Agent Brett Douglas was intercepted here at the airport a few days ago with two consignment boxes with your name on some vital documents covering them, and also the address ( ) on the consignment boxes. The delivery agent was about to leave the airport for the delivery of these consignment boxes to your home before we stopped him from leaving the airport for a few verification's.

Upon our verification, we asked your delivery agent to provide to us all the legal documents covering these Consignment Boxes such as Tax Exemption Certificate, Fund Origin Clearance Certificate, Anti -Terrorist Clearance Certificate, Award Ownership Certificate, and Money Laundering Certificate to prove to us that these Consignment Boxes are in no way related to drugs nor Terrorist attack which he diligently gave to us and we found out that the Two Consignment Boxes are legal.

On the verge of getting his flight ticket to fly down to your home address with your Consignment Boxes, we found out that your Two Consignment Boxes does not have (International Delivery Clearance Permit ) on them, which is very mandatory that every Consignment or Parcel that is coming in here or going out here in John F Kennedy International Airport USA must have an (International Delivery Permit Clearance). He has been told since few days we intercepted him to pay the sum of $900 dollars for us to issue him the (International Delivery Permit Clearance) to enable him to fly, but he told us that he has no money with him which is the reason why we decided to contact you as the Beneficiary of these Consignment Boxes to assist him to pay this fee if you really want your consignment boxes to be delivered to your home.

Therefore, we urge you now as the owner of the Consignment Boxes to assist your delivery agent and pay this fee of $900 dollars or send us the (International Delivery Permit Clearance) if you have the International Delivery Permit Clearance with you, to enable us to release your delivery agent with your Consignment Two Trunk Boxes as fast as possible. We therefore wait for your quick response to this email, and you are advised to use the information below and send the requested $900 dollars fee if you really want these consignment boxes to be released to him.

Below is the information

Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank
Account Name: A. G. B.
Account Number: 110811XXXX
Routing Number: 511400393
Swift Code: WFBIUS6SXXX
Address: Paramount, CA USA

Anticipating
James Gibson
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Director-General.

Header:

Return-Path: <customofficeclrk2311@fastservice.com>
Received: from [102.89.33.108] ([102.89.33.108]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-3cc28fe2-7fd4-422b-85c3-b7bf2ea309c4-1652398045896@3c-app-mailcom-lxa06>
From: James Gibson <customofficeclrk2311@fastservice.com>
Subject: From U.S. Customs and Border Protection New York
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 01:27:25 +0200
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.