Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

abuse.oci@orange.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

unitednationspaymentinf1@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 31, 2022 6:12 pm

INTERNATIONAL FUNDS DELIVERY / AUDIT UNIT
UNITED NATIONS
(WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMME)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY.
FUND DELIVERY/AUDIT UNIT
Our Ref: WB/FN/UN/WX307

Attention:

This is to bring to your notice that I have been informed by Mr. Brett Douglas the Diplomatic Agent I sent to deliver your 30million Compensation Fund which was approved by our United Nations Office through Two Consignment Boxes, and he just informed me that you have kept him stranded at the Airport since his arrival at John F Kennedy International Airport which was the airport he arrived with your Consignment Boxes as his transit leads him due to other deliveries that he has to make after delivering your Consignment Boxes.

Mr. Brett Douglas informed me that you have refused to Clear your Consignment Boxes from the hands of the airport Security agents who requested that your Consignment Boxes must be cleared before the delivery agent can deliver them to you, he also lamented that you have kept him stranded at the airport, and the securities agents at the airport have also refused to allow him to pass with the two Consignment boxes. Therefore I will like you to respond back to this urgent email as soon as possible to enable me to know why you have refused to Clear your consignment boxes that i sent to you.

Your urgent response is needed as soon as possible!!!

Anticipating
Antonio Guterres
Director-General United Nation

Header:

Return-Path: <unitednationspaymentinf1@aol.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic311.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 19:29:32 +0000 (UTC)
From: Antonio Guterres <unitednationspaymentinf1@aol.com>
Reply-To: Antonio Guterres <unitednationspaymentinf1@aol.com>
Message-ID: <659372459.2678347.1653938972563@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Attn: , Urgent Massage From Director-General United Nation!!!!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

officeclrk2311@gmail.com fbiinvestigationteam.gov55@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:40 pm

FBI Director Christopher Asher Wray
IIIAnti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division Fbi Headquarters In
Washington, D.C. Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
FBI-Washington Field Office 601 Street, NW Washington, DC 20535
Email: ( fbiinvestigationteam.gov55@aol.com )

Attention!!!

Be notify about the official release of your Consignment Boxes which has stayed here at John F Kennedy International Airport USA for more than three months, due to your lack of cooperation with the United State Customs Service and the Homeland Security Service by failing to clear your Consignment Boxes since the arrival along with your delivery agent by name Agent Brett Douglas.

We wish to announce to you that we the FBI have given a release order to the United State Customs Service for them to release your Consignment Boxes that has been in their Custody for month, since the delivery agent who came along with those Consignment Boxes abandoned them and returned to his location to continue with his business which the Customs has agreed to release them once you get in touch with them.

But they made us to understand that you going to pay the for demurrage of those boxes since we have ordered them to give you a waiver of the Clearance of those boxes which we have also told them that you will pay the demurrage. Therefore you are now advised to Kindly respond back to this email if you still want to receive them, to enable us to direct you to the United State Custom Director in charge so that you can pay the demurrage of your Consignment Boxes and have them release your Consignment Boxes to you.

Kindly respond to this urgent email as soon as you receive this email!!!

Header:

Return-Path: <officeclrk2311@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: fbiinvestigationteam.gov55@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 00:12:15 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+Y0TWmJ2a3aAe2Nh6y_J7aZQd2BSLD5hZsH1sUEkZhGFBc=SA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FBI Consignment Boxes Release Notice!!!!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fbiinvestigationteam.gov55@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:27 pm

FBI Director Christopher Asher Wray
IIIAnti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division Fbi Headquarters In
Washington, D.C. Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
FBI-Washington Field Office 601 Street, NW Washington, DC 20535
Website: w ww.fbi.gov Email: (fbiinvestigationteam.gov55@aol.com)

Your comprehensive email has been received and you must know that your consignment is free to be delivered to your once as soon as you send them the demurrage cost of your Consignment which they said is the sum of $300 dollars through our efforts in making sure that they reduced it. Therefore you are advised to kindly contact the Customs Director in charge with his information below.

His Contact Information is:
Name: James Gibson
Email: customofficeclrk2311@fastservice.com

Also, Reconfirm to him your details such as below

Full name:
House address:
Cell Phone Number:
so that he can be sure that his dealing with the right person.

I will advise you to email him immediately and ask him how you can make the payment of the demurrage, so that your consignment boxes will be released and be delivered to through one of the Customs Agent as fast as possible.
Yours in service,

Agent Larry Williams
Regional Director
Federal Bureau of Investigation
E-mail: fbiinvestigationteam.gov55@aol.com

Federal Bureau Of Investigation
fbiinvestigationteam.gov55@aol.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

customofficeclrk2311@fastservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:38 pm

This is to notify you that we got your mail, and I wish to let you know that I was instructed by the FBI to release these two consignment boxes which I have directed my men to release them. But have it in mind that you are going to pay the demurrage of $300 dollars which I also informed the FBI. Therefore if you are willing and ready to receive your consignment boxes, Kindly go now and send the sum of 300 dollars through American Gift Card and send me the copy of the receipt once you send it.

I shall be waiting to hear from you soon as you are done sending it.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

customofficeclrk2311@fastservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:35 pm

This is to notify you that we got your mail, and I want to let you know that we don't accept such amount on account. Unless you are you are sending above $1000 dollars, that's when we can provide account for you. Any money that is below $1000 dollars, we only accept it by Gift Card, Western Union, Money Gram or World Remit. Therefore you need to choose the one you prefer to send now.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

agentbrett.douglas01@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:05 pm

INTERNATIONAL FUNDS DELIVERY / AUDIT UNIT
UNITED NATIONS
(WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMME)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY.
FUND DELIVERY/AUDIT UNIT
Our Ref: WB/FN/UN/WX307

URGENT NOTICE

ATTENTION: Beneficiary

This is to officially inform you that your Inheritance fund worth the sum of $30million dollars has arrived John F Kennedy International Airport New York after we the United Nation has decided to make the fund gets to you through Cash delivery due to the Internet and online Banking Fraud that is going on in the global world now. And as we speak to you now, your fund has arrived in New York through a delivery agent by name Agent Brett Douglas as their transit. I want you to know that you have 48hours to call him now with this line (+1 607 323-7647) or email (agentbrett.douglas01@aol.com ) and he will contact you with his official email, then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in the person of Mr. Brett Dauglas in the United States.

Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include

Full Name.....
Current home address.....
Direct Cell Phone#.....
The nearest airport to your home address …..

To enable him to know that you are the rightful owner of the Consignment Boxes to avoid delivering the Consignment to the wrong person.

Note: that the clearance of these Consignment Boxes is your duty as the owner of these Consignment Boxes, and it has nothing to do with me as the sender because I have done my part to make sure that these boxes leave here and also your delivery agent flies to the United States. Also you must call him or email him as soon as you receive this email for more verification and discussion, Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him to deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake. You are advised not to waste his time at the airport so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

Anticipating
Antonio Guterres
Director-General United Nation

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: < controllergeneralmccarthy01@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.181]
Reply-To: unitednationspaymentinf1@aol.com
From: Director-General United Nation <controllergeneralmccarthy01@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 03:01:38 +0100
Message-ID: <CACf3cFfYHwdSoQnEwkD_3ie2X1rKHwpYcCFhPuhcnW7mSdeD_A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your Urgent Response Is Needed Now!!!

Phone: +16073237647
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Maine, NY
Original network provider* Level 3 Telecom Of New York, Lp - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

agentbrett.douglas01@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:31 pm

Same scam message from header:

Received: from 10.197.32.75
Return-Path: <shawandakerleywrs36@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.217.43]
Reply-To: unitednationspaymentinf1@aol.com
From: United Nation Fund Payment <shawandakerleywrs36@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 20:07:50 +0100
Message-ID: <CABv9E-NqTZAJAkdviML6a042nZBB_bsGMOfNoTecGPfb2aXOmA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Contact The Delivery Agent And Clear Your Parcel!!!!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.