Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sergeantfrankgold.armyofficer@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sergeantfrankgold.armyofficer@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:45 pm

hi

Sergeant Frank Gold <sergeantfrankgold.armyofficer@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 16 Jan at 01:22

I am a united states army sick man, I got your email address from internet after my prayers towards God's direction for a good person to handle my heart desires to help the poor for Coronavirus (COVID-19).I will give you 20% of the total money contact me on sergeantfrankgold.armyofficer@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

sergeantfrankgold.armyofficerr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:16 am

I am a united states army sick man, I got your email address from internet after my prayers towards God's direction for a good person to handle my heart desires to help the poor for Coronavirus (COVID-19).I will give you 30% of the total money contact me on sergeantfrankgold.armyofficerr@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from 10.196.241.214
Return-Path: <b.nazwisko48@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.47]
From: "Sergeant. Frank Gold" <sergeantfrankgold.armyofficer@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 12:06:57 -0800
Message-ID: <CAHqZLE2Lfc-kNgPq+hzO+Mri1ROO6Z6BvpL5HrtqiXBONBcWYw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HI
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.