Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Jack Long

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Jack Long

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:47 pm

A Donation Cash Grant for you E-mail ( infoq002@gmail.com ) for claim

Header:

Received: from mail.cancilleria.gob.ec (mail.cancilleria.gob.ec. [200.125.208.5])
Subject: RE: Urgent Reply
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 16:26:08 +0000
Message-ID: <c393ed49b2574e869ef22639b635549e@UIOEXM01.mre.corp>
x-originating-ip: [105.112.179.245]

Originating IP: 105.112.179.245
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: infoq002@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:12 pm

Reply received:

Dear Beloved,

Sorry For the Inconvenience, I am Mr Jack Long, the power-ball lucky winner of $60 million in 2015, I am pleased to get across to you through your email, I decided to contact you as my spirit lead me to do so, I might not know your present condition and what you are going through this Coronavirus period I believe that my Covid-19 Relief Fund donation will be of good help to you , your family and community in needs, as I've always promise to help people around the world. I don't know if I can trust you for the fulfillment of these dreams due to my illness. Recently my doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer which I am currently having. after knowing the seriousness of my health condition, I decided to give you the sum of $3,900,000.00 USD as Covid-19 Relief Funds to help me share among people around you and utilize this money in good faith, I have been doing this since the outbreak of Covid-19 in 2019 before i fall ill which i couldn't walk with my foot and now it's cancer.

l took this decision because I want the world to feel impact of my lottery winning which I can't do myself right now due to cancer which I am currently having, I we be unable to fulfill this dream and I would like you to help me fulfill this dream, although we are knowing each other for the first time but I believe our heavenly father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance. All I need is your absolute trust, commitment, confidentiality and honesty because I want to see this dream and vision fulfilled before I leave this world. be assured you stand no risk as this is my personal money. I am a born again Christian and take delight only in the things of our father and I have prayed a lot on this already and I believe so much in the manifestation of Christ that I know he will not fail me and I want you to know that you have to be strong in your faith as he {almighty} will surely strengthen you.

I won $60 million Dollars in Fontana City, California in 2015 and I decided to make sure my winning is put on the internet for the world to see as you could see from this web page http: // thelottolife.com/blog/2015/10/19/he-kept-his-promise60-million-powerball-winner-jack-long-giv.html#. WaPaCvOGNdg After taken care of the needs of my immediate family members and friends, I decided to donate the remaining of the fund to other individuals around the world as Covid-19 Relief Funds. I want to hear from you if my Covid-19 Relief Fund of [$3,900,000.00 USD] is accepted by you before I proceed.

This is my number {+1-206-312-6918.} You can text only. I'm having a hard time hearing and my doctor will not allow me to take calls for now. I would be very grateful for your effort and support for the fulfillment of these dreams, please I would like you to respond back with the below details to enable my bank to start processing the transfer of $3,900,000.00 USD to you in due time and to show that you accept my gift.

Full Name…………
Home Address ………
Mobile Telephone Number………
Occupation……
Age………………
Country…………

You can buy a lot of food if you have ideas and help individuals in your community, become active in charities in your community or globally, and raise money or other donations for good causes you feel strongly about.. You can invest in business, help the needy, but endeavor to use this donation judiciously. Let this gift be between you, me and the creator. Remember to pay it forward someday. Thank you for accepting my offer, I am indeed grateful, I anticipate your earliest response.

Stay safe, wear face masks and sanitize hands always. Coronavirus (COVID-19) is real.

Yours Sincerely,
Jack Long.

Header:

Return-Path: <infoq002@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 22:08:25 +0800
Message-ID: <CAPCX6XTtLPVZuud4cNgoQWtoD3yz_VmwXKFdZU5P4jvPyYnBaw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Urgent Reply

+12063126918
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Bainbridge Island, WA
Original network provider* Onvoy, Llc - Wa

In similar scams, the fraudsters used two domain names:

jlf-foundation.com (no longer active)
jacklong-foundations.com (used only for the email address, as in info@jacklong-foundations.com)

Jack Long is a real person and he was, indeed, the Powerball winner of $60 million in 2015. None of the emails promising donations on his behalf are real.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:22 pm

Reply received:

Greetings Beloved,

It is good you responded on time and I am glad that you can handle my COVID-19 relief fund that I am giving to you. I hope that this money will be a blessing to you and all whom you might choose to share with. As I wrote to you before in my previous mail, my heart is filled with joy to reach out to others that are not related to me and please accept this donation from me as my contribution to humanity and blessing to others in this hard time.
I am sending you this email to contact my bank as I have already instructed them to attend to you immediately. I want you to promise me that you will get in touch with my bank and get my COVID-19 relief fund from them, you can also direct your information to my account officer Mr. David Bennett through his private E-mail ( mrdavidbennett@clbservicesinc.co.uk) for assistance. My blessing is with you, get in touch with my bank to disburse the funds to you which I have also sent an email in your favor to them, for more clarification please state my code to them COVID-19/7M/UK.

NOTE: You will have to open a Non-Residential online bank account with my bank to make sure you get this Relief Fund, follow their instructions and as you do God's blessing will never depart from you. Contact Mr. David Bennett now with the below E-Mail address.

CLYDESDALE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION
CLYDESDALE BANK PLC . Clydesdale Bank PLC Registered Office:. 30 St Vincent Place, Glasgow, G1 2HL Registered in Scotland No: SC001111. G1 2HL Glasgow
United Kingdom

Bank Name: Clydesdale Bank
Secure Bank E-mail: transferdepartment@clbservicesinc.co.uk
Chief Financial Officer: Mr David Bennett.
Personal Email: mrdavidbennett@clbservicesinc.co.uk
Phone: +44-748-286-3592

Stay Safe, Wear Face Masks and Sanitize Hands Always. Coronavirus (COVID-19) is real.

Best Regards
Mr. Jack Long.

+447482863592
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Hutchison 3G UK Ltd

Note: Clydesdale Bank is a real bank, but they are not using the domain name clbservicesinc.co.uk.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrdavidbennett@clbservicesinc.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:14 pm

Reply received:

Dear Esteemed Customer:

Greetings to you from CLYDESDALE BANK Plc United Kingdom, Britain and concise finest online banking institution with a comprehensive perspective. Our unique service trend in the European and world market speaks volumes of how we hold our greatest assets (customers) in high regards.

Kindly download the attachment PDF, Read very carefully and fill out the online account opening form and send it back to us. Note that this is not a scam.

We look forward to an enduring banking relationship with you while we await the duly filled account opening form from you.

FOREIGN EXCHANGE SUPERVISOR
MR DAVID BENNETT.

Header:

Return-Path: <mrdavidbennett@clbservicesinc.co.uk>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: David Bennett <mrdavidbennett@clbservicesinc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 03:03:33 +0800
Message-ID: <CANirWWFQ2mEvqcPsrhLKe=h8_hgdarX43YEtwJKGXFszG0PEsQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: COVID-19/7M/UK

Fake document received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrdavidbennett@clbservicesinc.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:17 pm

Content of the fake document:

Clydesdale Bank PLC,
Registered Office:. 30 St Vincent Place, YW
Glasgow, United Kingdom.
Bank E-mail: transferdepartment@clbservicesinc.co.uk Clydesdale Bank

Dear Esteemed Customer:

Greetings to you from CLYDESDALE BANK Plc United Kingdom, Britain and concise finest online banking institution with a comprehensive
perspective. Our unique service trend in the European and world market speaks volumes of how we hold our greatest assets (customers) in
high regards. WE HAVE confirmed instructions from Mr Jack Long , instructing us to Immediately open an online bank account in your name;
and transfer your approved grant fund of $3,900,000.00 into your newly opened account with us. Our online bank account opening time will
enable you to have direct access to your fund through online banking and make transfers from CLYDESDALE BANK website to your
domestic personal bank account from the comfort of your home through online.
We operate Three (3) different online accounts types; each with different minimum initial deposit (MID) as given below:
(1) Saving Account: has a Mandatory Initial Deposit of seven Hundred and Twenty Five ($725 USD) only.
(2) Current Account: has a Mandatory Initial Deposit of Nine Hundred and Twenty Five ($925 USD) only.
(3) Premium Account: has a Mandatory Initial Deposit of One Thousand and Two hundred and Fifty ($1,250.00 USD) only.
Choose one out of the three available types of account and indicate it in the manual account opening form. On receipt of the well filled Account
Setup Application Form, we will furnish you with the payment instructions on how to make available the Mandatory Initial Deposit (MID)

required to make your preferred choice of personal account active and operational.
First Name:
Last Name:
Date of Birth:
Desired Password:
Phone:
Email:
Address:
Which of the above online bank account do you wish to open with us:
Date of payment:
Kindly attach a vaid ID for verification purpose.
NB: Your fund is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the three million nine
hundred thousand dollar given to you by Mr. Jack Long because the funds need to be liquidated by CLYDESDALE BANK before it's been
remitted to your online bank account that you are set to open with us. This means that the above charges for opening an account with us
cannot be deducted from the Three Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollar and hence account opening fee must be provided by you before
your fund can take effect for transfer
. You are strictly advised to choose an account type listed above and we shall instruct you on how you can
make payment to us after you have sent us your correct information, kindly send us your info today. Account open fee is refundable upon
request
if you choose to close your online bank account with us any day. You are welcome to our customer oriented banking services. We look
forward to an enduring banking relationship with you while we await the duly filled account opening form from you.
MR DAVID BENNETT.
+44 748 286 3592
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Clydesdale Bank - clbservicesinc.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:29 pm

The fake website used in scam claims to be Clydesdale Bank on few of the pages and Ziraat Bank on others. The clone website impersonating Ziraat Bank is active on the fraudulent domain name ziraatbservice.com .

From the fake bank website:

Clydesdale Bank is one of the first of global virtual banking services, which, in fact, was created as a mobile application from an organization that is not a bank, but promotes its services as banking, relying on legal and processing support Partner bank.

Contact details:

Address: 30 St Vincent Place, Glasgow, G1 2HL
Email: info@clbservicesinc.co.uk

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=154821

From the domain name registration:

Domain name:
clbservicesinc.co.uk

Registrar:
Namecheap, Inc.

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 13-Oct-2021
Expiry date: 13-Oct-2022
Last updated: 13-Oct-2021

This is what the fake bank website looks like:

main.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:40 pm

Emails received:

The bank said they bank they haven’t received any details from you, so kindly resend it back to the bank and they await your email now

The fake bank was disabled and the scammers were unable to use the emails created on that fraudulent domain name...

The logical next step: scammers registered another fake site impersonating the same bank.

The bank said they sent you another email, kindly check and respond back to them.

Greetings Beloved,

Below is the bank contact information:

CLYDESDALE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION
CLYDESDALE BANK PLC . Clydesdale Bank PLC Registered Office:. 30 St Vincent Place, Glasgow, G1 2HL Registered in Scotland No: SC001111. G1 2HL Glasgow
United Kingdom

Bank Name: Clydesdale Bank
Secure Bank E-mail: transferdepartment@cbservicesinc.co.uk
Chief Financial Officer: Mr David Bennett.
Personal Email: mrdavidbennett@cbservicesinc.co.uk
Phone: +44-748-286-3592
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mrdavidbennett@cbservicesinc.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:42 pm

Email received:

Dear Esteemed Customer:

Greetings to you from CLYDESDALE BANK Plc United Kingdom, Britain and concise finest online banking institution with a comprehensive perspective. Our unique service trend in the European and world market speaks volumes of how we hold our greatest assets (customers) in high regards.

Kindly download the attachment PDF, Read very carefully and fill out the online account opening form and send it back to us. Note that this is not a scam.

We look forward to an enduring banking relationship with you while we await the duly filled account opening form from you.

MR DAVID BENNETT.

+ the same form

Header:

Return-Path: <mrdavidbennett@cbservicesinc.co.uk>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 21:28:55 +0800
Message-ID: <CANirWWFdT4kKkWbom0+BPcUG9Ympw+6XU653fhLLrCOQHO-SmQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: COVID-19/7M/UK
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Clydesdale Bank - cbservicesinc.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:50 pm

The new fake bank is active on the domain name cbservicesinc.co.uk.

Clydesdale Bank is one of the first of global virtual banking services, which, in fact, was created as a mobile application from an organization that is not a bank, but promotes its services as banking, relying on legal and processing support Partner bank.

Contact details:

Address: 30 St Vincent Place, Glasgow, G1 2HL.
Email: info@cbservicesinc.co.uk

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=154954

From the domain name registration:

Domain name:
cbservicesinc.co.uk

Data validation:
Nominet was not able to match the registrant's name and/or address against a 3rd party source on 30-Jan-2022

Registrar:
TUCOWS

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 30-Jan-2022
Expiry date: 30-Jan-2023
Last updated: 30-Jan-2022

This is what the fake bank website looks like:

main.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

infoq002@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:25 am

A Donation Cash Grant for you reply back for claim.

Note: This is the third time I’m contacting you.

Header:

Received: from SMTP5.eclerx.com ([103.251.229.215])
Subject: Reply Now
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 22:52:06 +0000
Message-ID: <7f125f90df094ff282f680a81cc008ac@eclerx.com>
Reply-To: "infoq002@gmail.com" <infoq002@gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [192.168.190.183]
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.