Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

arabellamelccher@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

arabellamelccher@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:25 pm

Dying widow scam.

Money was DONATED. Email for more details

Header:

Received: from p-srv0056.ibama.gov.br (relay.ibama.gov.br. [200.198.220.40])
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 12:37:07 +0000
Message-ID: <59db1ef3ad574c2a901eed554263c0d3@ibama.gov.br>
Reply-To: "arabellamelccher@gmail.com" <arabellamelccher@gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [217.138.217.217]

Originating IP: 217.138.217.217
Originating ISP: M247 Ltd
City: Los Angeles
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

arabellamelcher@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:11 pm

The email sent to arabellamelccher@gmail.com received a reply from arabellamelcher@gmail.com:

Dear xxx,

I Appreciate you for Writing back as I have expected. I got your Email from a Weblog and Felt Strongly to write to you. I am Arabella Melcher a Netherlands Citizen, 73 years old, and worth $22.5 Billion. Email The intention of this is to be of great Blessing to People. With my age, I CAN not Continue to AMASS Wealth without Giving out. I Might not have the liberty of time Due to my ailment (Dementia), THEREFORE, I am doing this now.

I have handed All my Wealth to my only Daughter, there All of it is a shared Goal That nobody is aware of. I have Been putting it Away for a Long time since this Purpose now. I Would be Happy to Cede it out to you. I would have done this myself for my Health Goal and if I do it through my Daughter, I am very Sure SHE Will not Help anyone with it. She Took Me to short out the Last time I Gave Money out of Generosity. I hope That you can receive this Money and Help Others with it TOO.

10% of my worth I have Been Away putting in a Private Deposit of $5,000,000.00. I am Trying to Cede this Money in the Bank through Portions Deposited to have it, so That Many CAN Benefit from it Because I don't have much to do with it. As I Send this post to you, I am sending Aussi Others to TOO. to churches, Orphanages, and Individuals, 10% to you and Whom Each Other I have contacts with already.

Now, haven't said all this, if you know you are READY to receive the funds $5,000,000.00 (Five Million United State Dollars) Kindly Introduce Yourself to Me in detail.:

Full Name:
Contact Address:

Then I Will Give you a Letter to receive your PORTION of the Money from the Bank. This is my Money and Does not Need Many Formal procedures, Some Beneficiaries-have Received theirs. My only terms Are That You be good to Others.

Kind Regards,
Arabella Melcher

Header:

Return-Path: <arabellamelcher@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 04:28:58 +0800
Message-ID: <CA+1PV8KhDtmGFNkmUkdh6mfFG8yo9r22wG4_yZYyYPrFuasTKg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: donation
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ALM Arabella - almrabella.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:40 pm

The "dying widow" has a website active on the domain name almrabella.com.

From the fake website:

Arabella Leegte Melcher is a Philantropist, she is one of the richest woman in the world.
Arabella is the CEO of ALM Arabella
Arabella is one of the the richest woman in the world, see more on this profile for details of her wealth.
She and her daughter and grandsons owns 33% of Alm Arabella
Her father, Eugene Melcher, founded the Cosmetics empire in 1907.
She has a daughter by name Franchoise Bettencourt Meyers and two grandsons.
Arabella Leegte Melcher currently have an ailment (Dementia). She's 69.
Arabella Leegte Melcher is a citizen of Netherlands.

In 2016 a court found several of the heiress' former confidants guilty of swindling her. Arabella, who is suffering from dementia, was replaced on ALM Arabella by a grandson in 2012.

ALM Groep is an international industrial and manufacturing company established in 1953. From its head office in Eindhoven, Netherlands, VDL supervises its subsidiaries, which have a high level of autonomy and responsibility for results.

Contact details:

Aristoteleslaan 30, 3707,Haarlem, Netherlands Postal code: 2024
contact@almrabella.com

A snapshot of the page as it appeared on 5 Jan 2022 shows:

main1.JPG

Arabella Leegte Melcher was a Philantropist who died in September 2017 at the age of 69. Until the time of her death,she was the richest woman in the world.

Franchoise Bettencourt Meyers is the Chairwoman of L'Oréal. Her mother was Liliane Bettencourt, who died in September 2017.

Before anyone starts wondering how a ghost can send emails and promise donations, let's clarify that Arabella Leegte Melcher never existed. "She" is a made-up identity created by scammers, and "she" is dead for the cases the scammers impersonate Franchoise Bettencourt Meyers, or "she" is alive for the cases the scammers pretend to be "Arabella Melcher".

"Her" picture is stolen from a stock photo collection.

In both cases, the scam will move ahead with the fraudsters using a second made-up persona pretending to be the daughter of the "dying widow", following the same path as the scams impersonating Liliane Bettencourt reported here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14924.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=154802

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: almrabella.com
Updated Date: 2021-12-09
Creation Date: 2021-12-06
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-12-06
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: arabellamelcher@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:06 pm

Reply received:

Dear xxx,

It is good you have responded in time, and I'm glad you can handle this money that I am Donating to you. I hope that this money will be a blessing to you and all whom you might choose to share with. As I wrote to you before in my previous email, $5,000,000.00 is yours to keep. It'd touched my heart to reach out to others far off, not related to me. Please accept this from me as my contribution to humanity and blessing to others.

I am sending you this email to contact my bank as I have already instructed them to attend to you immediately. As I have informed you in my previous email, due to dementia affecting me, my doctor has placed me under restrictions, therefore they are taking away all forms of electronic rays in a few days. I might never be able to communicate with you after this email because of this. I want you to promise me that you will get in touch with the bank and get the money. It is Better with you than in the bank. Direct your information to them through this Email (enquiry@offshorekbstar.com ) for Assistance. My Blessing is with you, Enjoy your Life. Now, get in touch with the Financiers to disburse the funds to you. I have also sent an email in your favor to them, for more clarification please state my code to them ALM/951509903 and also show to them the origination copy of the donation certificate attached below. Alongside your full Name to both email and please NOTE: You will have to open an account with my bank to make sure you have this donation, follow their instructions without argument.

Their details:

KB Kookmin Bank Cambodia (Private Offshore Banking Department)
E-mail: enquiry@offshorekbstar.com
Contact Person Email: younggkim@offshorekbstar.com
Contact Person: Young Gil Kim
Tel: +855-000-0000
Fax: +855 8192 7552

Best Regards
Arabella Melcher

Fake document received with the message:

+85581927552
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Cambodia
Original network provider* Hello Axiata Co Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: younggkim@offshorekbstar.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:55 pm

Reply received:

Dear xxx,

Welcome to KB Kookmin Private Offshore Bank. There are a whole lot of services and products that we offer which in long run is far higher than our contemporaries in the financial market. This is why even in the face of financial distress pervading the world market we are way ahead and still waxing stronger in financial circles.

To set up an offshore/online account with us, you are required to fill the offshore/online account application form attached to this mail and return by email attachment and also send a scanned copy of your identification like National identity card, Driver's License, or international passport. When the completed form and payment confirmation of your choice of account from the list of account types below are received, your account will be set up and your account details sent to you to receive credit and debit entries.

We operate (4) different offshore/online accounts types; each with a different minimum initial deposit (MID) as given below:

Account types and minimum Opening deposits balance requirements:

1) CORPORATE OFFSHORE ACCOUNT: This has a minimum deposit of $5,500.00 USD
2) INVESTMENT OFFSHORE ACCOUNT: This has a minimum deposit of $4,900.00 USD
3) BUSINESS OFFSHORE ACCOUNT: This has a minimum deposit of $2,750.00 USD
4) SAVINGS OFFSHORE ACCOUNT: This has a minimum deposit of $1,100.00 USD

Choose one out of these types of accounts and indicate it in the attached form. On receipt of the completed form and copy of your identification, our account department will furnish you with the payment details on how the minimum initial deposit to make the account active/operational. Then your account details/coordinates will be given to you and a pin code to access your account online and make transfers to any of your designated accounts.

NOTE that the mandatory minimum deposit belongs to you as this will be in your account before further transfer/withdrawal can be carried on in the account; this is also to enable our KTT database to recognize your account as an offshore account for onward transfers as you may wish to transfer swiftly to any other account round the globe including local accounts in your country.

We seek to provide services to some or all of these types of clients:
- Private banking clients.
- Expatriates.
- International commercial activities, such as trading.

We aim at providing offshore planning for individual clients and companies to include the desire to:

- Maintain privacy/Confidentiality
- Avoid bureaucracy
- Reduce costs
- Protect assets
- Manage risk
- Enhance assets.

You are welcome to our customer-oriented banking services. We look forward to an enduring banking relationship with you while we await the completed account opening form from you.

You are to choose

Best Regards,
Yours in service,
Young G. Kim
Head of Non-Resident Accounts (KBK).
Relationship Management| International Remittance Department

Header:

Return-Path: <younggkim@offshorekbstar.com>
Received: from business84-1.web-hosting.com (business84-1.web-hosting.com. [162.0.235.107])
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 05:36:27 -0500
Subject: Re: ALM/951509903
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.4.11
Message-ID: <8b7db559ccf1f108b021e62251894e76@offshorekbstar.com>
X-Sender: younggkim@offshorekbstar.com

Originating IP: 162.0.235.107
Originating ISP: Acp
City: Scarborough
Country of Origin: Canada

Fake application form received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: offshorekbstar.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:11 pm

The scammers are using a fraudulent domain name to impersonate KB Kookmin Bank Cambodia.

The domain name is used only for the email address, as in enquiry@offshorekbstar.com and / or younggkim@offshorekbstar.com.

The scammers asking their victims to provide copies of their identity documents have their identity hidden under the privacy protection given by the Registrar.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=154819

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: offshorekbstar.com
Updated Date: 2022-01-14
Creation Date: 2022-01-14
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-01-14
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.