Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jcobsntuli_74@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:22 pm

Money transfer scam.

Mr. Jacob S Ntuli
Tel: +27 640 571 034
Email jcobsntuli_74@outlook.com

Good Day,

STRICTLY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

I am Mr. Jacob S Ntuli, Member Project Implementation with South African Anglo-Gold Ashanti in Johannesburg and a member of the Contract Tenders Board (CTB) of the above corporation.

Your esteemed address was reliably introduced to me at the South African Chamber of Commerce and Industry in my search for a reliable individual/company who can handle a strictly confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a reasonable sum of money to a foreign account. The amount of money involved is US$50, 000, 000, 00 (FIFTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only.

This money has already been extracted from various contracts awarded by this corporation, as a result of over-invoicing masterminded by the concerned officials involved, this has been drafted to represent the final payment for a contract that has been executed to this corporation some years back. The money is now floating in the suspense account of the South Africa Reserve Bank awaiting claim by any foreign partner which status we now want you to resume.

Now is the optimum period to consummate this fund, following the presidential directive to all ministries to settle all outstanding debts owed to both local and foreign contractors? In my last meeting with the Officials involved, it was unanimously agreed that 30% of the total sum will be given to you, 60% will be for us while 10% will be used to reimburse the expenses that will be incurred in the processing of this transfer.

I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free as we have concluded every arrangement to protect the interest of everyone involved, Likewise all modalities for the successful transfer of this fund have been worked out with Department of Finance and the South Africa Reserve Bank to facilitate the remittance of this fund to your designated account within 72 hours after your claim has been approved.

However, I would want to believe that you are honest enough and will not raise any misgiving attitude in any aspect of the transaction, more importantly, that you will keep this transaction very confidential so as not to tarnish the confidence reposed on these officials by the Government of South Africa. If this proposal is of interest to you, then kindly contact me with above telephone number first before sending email. Please treat this information as confidential.

Best Regards
MR. Jacob S Ntuli.

Header:

Return-Path: <isblmza34@outlook.com>
Subject: STRICTLY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 06:28:49 +0000
Message-ID: <SN6PR04MB5070612D840471AF103AF676B94F9@SN6PR04MB5070.namprd04.prod.outlook.com>

+27640571034 - South Africa mobile number serviced by MTN.

AngloGold Ashanti is a real gold mining company active in South Africa since 2004.

"Mr. Jacob S Ntuli" is a fake persona having no connection with the real company.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:55 pm

Dear

This is confirming receipt of your email and thanks for your swift response as it would be a pleasure working with you to secure the related funds for mutual benefits.
Apologies over my late response as I have been busy with official matters with Federal Ministry of Finance and Economic Resources (FMFER) regarding funds misappropriation within the SOE’S and some smaller parastatals since Monday.

Immediately at receipt of your response email regarding the readiness to partner with us in this life changing transaction, I had presented it to members of the committee and after long deliberation same, I, the Undersigned have been nominated to continue discussion with you until the completion of this project.

In brief, for us to initiate this said transaction properly, we need to file in an application/claim to the Department of Minerals and Energy to legalize all documentation and make this project 100% risk free. Based on the magnitude of funds involved in this project and also for the fact that am still in the employ of the Civil Service, we are applying every element of care in making sure I will be dealing with someone with whom we can bestow my trust and utmost good faith and who will protect our collective interests.

We would want to front you as the new beneficiary of the said sum for the purpose of legalizing the transaction, we shall procure the appropriate documents by incorporating any name you will be furnishing us with, as an existing company over here in South Africa as we are going to register such name as an existing company and as a contractor here in our various government departments.

The key to the success of this transaction is a letter of claim that is required to be filled by such foreign contractor in applying for the claims of an already completed project/contract. I will be sending it across after getting your response on your readiness to take up such personality of our silent receiver. The Claims application form contains all vital information as it applies to project codes, sites, completion dates and appraisals, after job completion records have been issued to such foreign contractor. It's required to be filled and sent back by you as a prospective claim's applicant because without the official claims application originating from such foreign contractor, we cannot start securing all the legal documents to authenticate this transaction.

Please I would want to reiterate the fact that I am over my fifties and still in the employ of the Civil Service Commission. I have put over 27yrs of service in this department and my diligence and dedication to duty has earned me the status of a Director, Projects Implementation in this parastatal. It’s in the course of duty that I and 3 other colleagues had decided taking up this transaction. This can only be achieved with the participation of a foreign partner that we can use as a front in form of a foreign contractor who has executed/completed a project/contract as has been certified for payments. The work ethics and standard of the South African Civil Service Commission does not allow us as civil servants to operate foreign account due to our assets declaration obligations at inception of taking up the employment.

I would want to reassure you that you would not be disappointed at the end of the day because on our part, we have put all machineries in place to achieve a smooth completion of this project. We have at our disposal all relevant information as it applies to the claims application information's alongside all documentation as it concerns completion of the project/contract by the original contractor. This will be done on our behalf by a contracted individual who would process the application for payments to final approvals where the necessary approvals will be released and beneficiary contacted for final release of funds; which must be you to nominate an account where you would want payments effected to. Its only after such time we would be coming over to join you for the split. At this point, once you have accepted to be of assistance to us in receiving the payments on our behalf, a memorandum of agreement will be dispatched to you on the agreed sharing ratio so that all parties involved will be binding to it.

Please don't throw this aside with a wave of hand. It happens in all governments where funds are siphoned out in the guise of payments of foreign contractors, but meanwhile there is an over-invoicing undertone. This happens over the world over, if only you don’t know.

I am a man of my words and my word is my bond as I will not be deviating from what I have just explained to you. Please get back at me on whatever decision you have arrived at in helping us out so that we can kick start this transaction with dispatch of a claims application form with all relevant claims information.

I would also like to have your direct telephone numbers so that we can have a discussion regarding this project and clarification if need be as I can be reached at + 27 640 571 034 as well as to intimate you on how we have put machinery and the modalities in place to achieve this goal in with 2 weeks as specified earlier.

I await your urgent response as time is of great essence to this transaction.

Hoping to hear from you as ASAP.

Header:

Return-Path: <jcobsntuli_74@outlook.com>
Received: from CH0PR12MB5387.namprd12.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::74a1:b6e:8b95:d7e6]) by
Subject: Re: STRICTLY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 15:46:25 +0000
Message-ID: <CH0PR12MB5387406D518FBD1FE53C921C9D539@CH0PR12MB5387.namprd12.prod.outlook.com>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:56 pm

In my last correspondence, I highlighted the importance of the submission of an application for claim to the concerned department. Before this is actualized, we will have to officially registered a company officially at the Corporate Affairs Commission and also ensure that such company name is uploaded/ included in the data base. Aside this is also the fact that the date of Registration MUST be backdated to fit in line with the date of execution of the concerned project. At this Juncture, I want to as honest as I can to you in this transaction. This transaction will require some reasonable amount of money to process all the legal documentation to enable a smooth and hitch free transfer to your bank account in your home country or any offshore account of your choice as required by Department of Minerals & Energy and the Department of Finance and Economic Resources (FMFER) for settlement of contractual entitlements to foreign Contractors whose project have been certified completed and due to payments. Also by virtue of government stipulation for contractual settlement, you may likely be requested to fly down to South Africa to sign/endorse all the funds release documentations at the department of Finance and the holding institution whenever you are called upon. Regarding the Registration of a company name, you should please nominate and send me a company name that I must use in registering the company immediately at the CAC and also ensuring that such name is updated in their database and backdated. I will also at completion of the registration ensure that such company name is registered at the various department as an existing corporate entity for the past years, and active in business as a GRADE "A" Foreign Contracting Firm.

However, any upfront expenses to procure all legal documents will be reimbursed to any party as involved before the sharing at the agreed ratio/percentage AS LONG AS ALL EXPENDITURE RECEIPTS ARE PRESENTED. I will ensure I keep record of my expenses as I also indulge you to do same in the course of the completion of this transaction. Furthermore, we have programmed to conclude this transaction in less than two weeks depending on your involvement and willingness to act upon any request as deemed fit. We will be taking note of your full contact details i.e. name, residential and office address, work profile and your direct phone number. I will be waiting upon the nominated company name so that I can immediately proceed to begin the registration of such name. Once the company is registered officially, we will proceed to apply for the fund release approvals and make automatically the beneficiary of the fund also register you as a sub-contractor.

If the term to this partnership is okay by you as explained, we will go ahead and contact an attorney that will start processing all legal documentation and copies shall be sent to you for your perusal and Signing with letter of agreement (M.O.U).

In everything one does with another, there must be a meeting of minds,. In Latin, it's called "consensus ad idem". A meeting of minds, without us both seeing and assessing the situation through the same lenses there cannot and will never be success or progress. So please leave your mind and your heart open to assess our operations with a brave and transparent heart.(TRUST AND FAITHFULNESS).

I wait for the company name as nominated by you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:26 pm

Your question has just proved you either don't understand or read my correspondences explaining the need for a silent foreign individual/company that we can use in evacuating the referenced contractual payout or you have no interest in this transaction.

My previous correspondences had highlighted the fact that our code of work ethics does not allow us to benefit from contract gratification's. I am still in the employ of the department and as such cannot be involved with presenting a local company. Also remember the fact that the payment is a proceed from over-invoicing to a foreign contractor whose project have already been completed and already paid in full. This payment falls under same tender as outstanding of the already executed project by a foreign expatriate contractor and as such the beneficiary company MUST be a foreign one and not a local company here in SA.

Please revert to me ASAP because the Departments of Minerals & Energy Resources (DMER) have already started paying out various foreign contractors as we want to include such company name that you will nominate as one of those. We need it to commence the Registration process here in SA locally here as a registered contracting company with the various department to legitimize the payment.

I will be waiting on to your reply mail before the end of today so that we can commence the registration of the company first thing Monday morning.

Kind regards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:39 pm

It's not necessary it must be an existing company name. It can be an individual as I can use your names in registering the company here in SA as it can be "XXXXX Contracting Inc" or XXXXX Engineering Consultants" or XXXXX XXXXX Inc.

This is just a formality in ensuring the company is an existing corporate entity here in SA that is duly and officially registered in the Corporate Affairs Commission of South Africa.

Please decide which of the aforementioned names above I can use so that we can commence the company registration on Monday.

Hoping you and your family are having a restful weekend.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:27 pm

I am in receipt of your reply mail and the contents understood.
We will commence the registration of the company first thing tomorrow and will keep you posted of every developments.

Kind regards,

We have successfully submitted the application for the Registration of XXXXX today. We started at the Corporate Affairs Commission very early and were amongst the first set of applicants to be attended to.
We were mandated to provide 3 other names aside XXXXX as it's a pre-requisite to forward other 3 names just in case XXXXX is already an existing/ registered company in SA. We did just that and awaiting the outcome tomorrow.

As a matter of urgency, could you please send through any identity document of yours as we are asked to submit the identity document of the Presiding officer/CEO of the WOULD-BE company when fully registered by tommorow. It's either a driver's license, National Identity or International Passport. You should should sent it through before the end of today so that when we visit the CAC in the morning, we will submit the requested identity document on the company is approved.

I will keep you updated on the outcome of things.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jcsntuli_74@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:00 pm

Please find the attached Certification of Registration and Incorporation as we finally succeeded in registering Fife Security SA (Pty) Ltd at CAC and also registered it with the Department of Minerals & Energy, Federal Ministry of Finance and Economic Resources (FMFER).

Also find as attached, the official claim application Letter. Please fill and append your signature and also send through any proof of identification. As I told you earlier, it's required by the authorities ion confirming your designation as company owner and applicant for the payout.
Send back to me so that I can submit the application for claim including the registration documents to back up the claim.

Kind regards,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jcsntuli_74@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:09 pm

It's a pleasure to have chatted with you all the while and thanks for all the time wasted. I regret registering such company in your names having invested such volume of funds for the registration and backdating. You should have been kind enough to inform me that you are not interested in executing this transaction.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jcsntuli_74@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:58 pm

I have read your reply mail and the contents understood.
Going forward, you may please furnish me with the requested information's in the questionnaire for onward submission at the claim department with other support documentation's to back up the claim.

The Director
Accounts /Audit Dept
Department of Minerals and Energy
Private Bag X59
Pretoria, 0001
Pretoria
South Africa.

Sir,

LETTER OF CLAIM VIDECONTRACT NO: MNR/DME/0765/SA03 AMOUNT: US$50,000,000:00 (FIFTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) ON BEHALF OF FIFE SECURITY SA (PTY) LTD

I,..................................................................................The Chief Executive Officer of the above company, do hereby apply for claim amount due in respect of the above contract, whose particulars appear below:

A. Date of award of Contract: December 12, 2015
B. Date of Completion of Contract: February 11,2015
C. Value of Contract: US$50,000,000.00
D. Contract Number: MNR/DME/0765/SA03
E. Contract Location (s): Rustenberg Boshoek Platinum Site (North West Province)
F. Job Specification: Supply And Installation Of Manax Axial Turbine/ Polypropylene Plants And Computer Optimization and Installation Of HJ Series Jaw Crusher & HPC Cone Crusher

I am therefore, on behalf of my company, requesting for the payment of the above contract value to be made to me whose particulars are stated as below:

1. Name of Beneficiary: ...............................................................................................................................................................................

2. Physical Address of Company & Residential Address of Beneficiary: ....................................................................................................

3. Telephone No. of Beneficiary including Landline/ Cell Phone: ..................................................................................................................

4. Fax No of Beneficiary: ................................................................................................................................................................................

I hope this application will be given its due consideration.

Yours faithfully

For: (Your Company's name)

Instruction: Please fill, APPEND YOUR SIGNATURE and send it me via your reply mail.

I have extracted the information's as contained in the official claim application form for your perusal.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jcsntuli_74@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:37 pm

I confirm receipt of the claim application for and will be submitting it alongside other support documentations this morning at the Department of Minerals & Energy Resources (DMER) .
I will let you know of all developments once I submit the claim.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.