Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnkingy2@gmail.com barrbillmorrisa@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

johnkingy2@gmail.com barrbillmorrisa@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:22 pm

Next of Kin scam:

JD Solicitors & Associates

Birmingham B20 3DE, UK
United Kingdom
Fax : +447924545352

Email: barrbillmorrisa@gmail.com

Dear --------------

This is a personal email directed to you and I request that it should be treated as such. I am barrister Bill .A Morris a solicitor at law , expert in corporate and legal claims, I’m a partner at JD and Associates .

I am the personal attorney/sole executor to the late Mr. Dongarry ------- , hereinafter referred to as 'my client' who worked as an independent oil magnate in my country and who died in a car crash with his immediate family on the 12th of Oct 2019. Since the death of my client in Oct, 2019 I have written several letters to the embassy with intent to locate any of his extended relatives whom shall be claimants/beneficiaries of his abandoned personal estate and all such efforts have been to no avail. More so, I have received official letters in the last few weeks suggesting a likely proceeding for confiscation of his abandoned personal assets in line with existing laws by the bank in which my client deposited the sum of $32.5 million US Dollars . The board of directors of the company now adopted a resolution and I was mandated to provide his next of kin for the payment of this money within the next 15 official working days or forfeit the money as an abandoned fund. The company had planned to invoke the abandoned property Decree of 1999 to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period given to me but after an investigation in the finance company, I found out that some members of the company wants to divert this fund into their private accounts for their own selfish interest and only want, to use the excuse that since I am not able to look for someone to make the claim, the money should be made unserviceable and that means submitting the fund to the government of this country and some to the company management which is not their main intentions.

By virtue of my closeness to the deceased and his immediate family, I am very much aware of my client's financial standing. I do sincerely sympathize the death of my client, but had thought it unprofitable for his funds to be submitted to the federal government of this country and the finance company where it is lodged. I have reasoned very professionally and I feel it will be legally proper to present you as the next of kin of my deceased client which is legally possible and would be done in accordance with the laws of the land. On this note I decided to search for a credible person and finding that you bear a similar last name, I was urged to contact you, that I may, with your consent, present you to the "trustee" bank as my late client's surviving family member so as to enable you put up a claim to the bank in that capacity as a next of kin of my client, so that the proceeds of This Bank Account valued at Thirty two million five Hundred Thousand US dollars only ($32.5million ) can be paid to you, before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable to the bank where this huge deposit is lodged. Note that this is legal and 100% risk free since I have all vital documents that would be requested by them and that would confer you the legal right to make this claim. I find this possible for the main reason that you bear a similar last name with my client making it a lot easier for you to put up a claim in that capacity. Therefore, to facilitate the immediate re profiling of this fund, you need, first to contact me via my alternative email address: barrbillmorrisa@gmail.com signifying your interest and as soon as I obtain your confidence, I will immediately intimate you with the complete details as well as fax you the documents/ the death certificate of my client and his family, with which you are to proceed and I shall direct on how to put up an application to the bank.

HOWEVER, you will have to assent to an express agreement which I will forward to you in order to bind us in this transaction. Upon the receipt of your reply, I will send you by fax or E-mail the next step to take. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this proposal is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this transfer. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me through my alternative email : barrbillmorrisa@gmail.com for better confidentiality and send to me your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further about this transaction.

Like I said, I require only a solemn confidentiality on this. Please let me have your opinion as soon as possible for my contact and if this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you, I await your urgent response.

Sincerely,

Barrister Bill A. Morris

This message is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachment

Header:

Return-Path: <johnkingy2@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 13:18:47 +0100
Message-ID: <CAC230hpUiQ4DZXbVBtuHKdwe8-PCJDwsORGos7QSMixR5dainQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Dear Friend / Next of kin

Phone: +447924545352
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cloud9 Communications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnkingy2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:08 pm

Dear
Sir,

Thank you for your mail message for accepting to help me , I have money to proceed with the necessary documents on your name OK , so you shouldn't worry for now . It has been a long time since we have been searching for a credible and reliable person like you, in fact you are God sent , because I do not want the labor of this American oil magnet to go in vain . I will send you his picture together with his family when he was alive. My client Mr. Dongarry XXX is a good and honest man, it is very unfortunate that I missed him, he died in a motor accident .

and I will proceed immediately and secure all the necessary documents, because we cannot transfer the funds to your bank account without genuine documents from our legal department .

Once again thank you so much and be left assured that you will not be disappointed . send me your full details for securing the documents on your name to my private email : solicitorbmorris@yahoo.com or you forward it here and I will attend to it.

Yours regards .

Barrister Bill A. Morris
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

solicitorbmorris@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:32 pm

Sir,

Send the required information and we will start from there.

Barrister Bill A. Morris

Header:

Return-Path: <solicitorbmorris@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic310.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 21:38:15 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <56971786.2229094.1641591495751@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Dear Friend / Next of kin
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

solicitorbmorris@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:45 pm

Thanks for your prompt response to my mail though you are still undecided on whether to assist me and prevent the plans of the top company directors from materializing .My prior mail to you was written as a matter of last resort because of the circumstances surrounding this claim and I know you will be wondering what the plans of the directors are but I want you to hold on while I give you the details on why I contacted you and also why this has to be kept very confidential. I contacted you because after the death of my late client Dongarry , I was informed by the finance company to search for any member of his extended family (related especially consanguinally), to put up a claim, or who could be so represented as managers or trustees for his deposited funds with them which stands at over $32.5 million US Dollars and due to the fact that he died with his immediate family members.

Dongarry was an oil merchant and he had oil dealings around Europe, Asia and Africa. He died along side with his wife and children. He lived most of his years here in the U.K but travelled often and I served as his private attorney for the last 10 years proceeding his death .After preliminary efforts of search which came to no avail, We were given an ultimatum at the beginning of the new year to look for someone to come for the claim or have the funds liquidated and made unserviceable in accordance with existing laws because it will be assumed that no member of his family is alive .However, it might interest you to know that, after a thorough investigation in the finance company, I found out that some members of the company are currently planning to divert this fund for their selfish interest and only want to use the excuse that since I am not able to look for someone to make the claim, the money should be made unserviceable and that means reverting the fund to the Government while the company retains a percentage of it which is not true as they are the people trying to divert it and not the government as they are making it look like.

After unraveling their plans and professional consideration on my part, I decided to look for some one credible, with the same last name with my late client, to apply for this claim due to the fact that I have at my possession some legal documents which are very important and which might be requested by them and which can only be provided by my chambers since they have since being with us. I feel and know that you will be able to make this claim SUCCESSFULLY because of your rare last name which is the same as that of my late client's . I want you to be rest assured that this is legal with no risk involved, since all the legal documents that gives you the right to make the claim is available.

This is a deal I am offering you and I want you to know that it requires only a matured mind to understand all I am saying and I believe you are matured enough which is the reason I am going further. I am taking my time to explain all these to you now because I want you to see the reasons why this transaction has to be kept really confidential in order for us to be able to achieve our goals neatly. NOTE that if they request to know how you came to know that your family member (Dongarry) had such an amount of funds with them and who contacted you, which I am not sure they will ask but in case they do ask ,tell them I contacted you and they can get in touch with me for confirmation . Be informed that after a second thought, I will get 45% with 45% going to you and 10% will be shared between us for any expenses incurred during the course of the transaction and at the end of the transaction in which sharing will take place after taxes have been removed and that should be done in your country when the funds enters your account. I want you to know that I have these documents to show to you as proof but I cannot release them for your perusal now due to security reasons until I have attained your confidence.

I will provide you with any information you need as we proceed, bearing in mind that you have finally made up your mind to proceed for I do not want to jeopardize the success of this transaction which means so much to me at the moment.

Thank you
Barrister Bill Morris
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrbillmorrisa@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:50 pm

Sir,

Don’t disappoint me when you receive this fund to your bank account by seating on the fund alone and forgetting my efforts toward this transaction, because I have spent so much money and to obtaining the Certificate of Legality from the United states of America (USA) cost heavily and other relevant documents which I submitted to the Planmar Financial institution for their own perusal , so that the fund will not be questioned by any government agency in your country once it hits your bank account , I have be able to secured money laundry and drug clearance certificate from the United Nations for the authenticity of your fund transfer. Trust has been my major problem & worry , because I hate disappointment and once I trusted you I give you my life , at this junction my good friend I have committed my life into your hands , just like I swear with the grave of my client Dongarry never to disappoint you or fail you on this journey of akwatancey and also making sure that the transfer execute under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

As a matter of fact, there is nothing to delay again, contact the financial expects Mr. Edward Jones on his information stated below and forward the two documents attached to you. So that they can finalize their endorsement with the bank and transfer the funds valued $32.5million US Dollars to your bank account immediately, contact him with your bank account details and also keep me informed.

CONTACT NAME : Rev. Edward Jones
CONTACT TEL/FAX : 447452282183
CONTACT EMAIL: <edwardjonesconsultants@gmail.com>
POSITION: DIRECTOR SWIFT TELEGRAPHIC AND FINANCIAL ADVISORY

PLANMAR FINANCIAL

Do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you and I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Barrister Bill A. Morris
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

edwardjonesconsultants@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:06 pm

Planmar Financial Consultant PLC

400 York St, London, ON, N6B 3N2

Tel: 447452282183

33 YRS FINANCIAL PLANNING EXPERIENCE, MUTUAL FUNDS, RRSP'S

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY

SIR,

THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND WE ARE SORRY FOR THE DELAY ON RESPONDING BACK TO YOU, DUE TO OUR NUMEROUS CUSTOMERS. PLEASE, KINDLY FILL OUR FORM AND RETURN IT BACK TO US FOR THE PROCESS.

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU.

REV. EDWARD JONES

DIRECTOR PLANMAR FINANCIAL CONSULTANT PLC

Header:

Return-Path: <edwardjonesconsultants@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: PLANMAR Financial Consultants <edwardjonesconsultants@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 03:58:35 +0100
Message-ID: <CABshrOcNyJ_naeY-pNQTxd0hfU_mXr9bQEGS-k4OycKtYUJzvQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: My friend

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:39 pm

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY

SIR,

THE REASON WHY THE FORM WILL BE FILLING AND SIGN IS THAT THERE IS A FEE ON THE FORM YOU WILL PAY IMMEDIATE YOU HAVE CONFIRMED YOUR FUNDS OF $32.5 MILLION US DOLLARS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. SEND THE INFORMATION CORRECTLY , SO THAT WE WILL FORWARD IT TO THE TRANSFER BANK FOR PROCESSING . REMEMBER TO ATTACH A COPY OF YOUR PHOTOGRAPH.

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU.

MR. EDWARD JONES

DIRECTOR PLANMAR FINANCIAL CONSULTANT PL
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:46 pm

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY .

SIR,

SEND YOUR IDENTIFICATION ID CARD , SO THAT WE WILL START THE PROCESS.

MR. EDWARD JONES
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:25 pm

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY

SIR,

IT IS REQUIRED , HOW DO YOU THINK BANK CAN TRANSFER $32.5 MILLION US DOLLARS WITHOUT A VALID ID CARD FROM YOU? APPLY FOR VALID ID CARD AND SEND IT TO US , SO THAT WE WILL START THE PROCESS .

MR. EDWARD JONES
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:04 pm

LOOK FOR ANY PHOTOGRAPH IN YOUR HOUSE , SCAN AND SEND ,FOR US TO START YOUR FUND RELEASE .

REV. MR. EDWARD JONES
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.