Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Interpol lottery - mikea.hughes77@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Interpol lottery - mikea.hughes77@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:07 pm

Lottery scam.

INTERPOL Washington D.C.
U.S. National Central Bureau
INTERPOL HQ Homepage

Attention Beneficiary,

This is to officially inform you to know that your email account has been selected among the random draws done by the U.S. Department of the Treasury and your email account has won Fifteen Million U.S Dollars only (US$15,000,000.00) free donation for charity purposes.

Please contact me through my email address for guidance of your claiming your winning funds through my email address: mikea.hughes77@gmail.com

Only responses to this email (mikea.hughes77@gmail.com) will be highly acknowledged!

Thank you very much for your cooperation in advance as we earnestly await your urgent response to this matter.

Regards,

Michael A. Hughes
Director
INTERPOL Washington
Email: mikea.hughes77@gmail.com

INTERPOL Washington Mission Statement

The mission of INTERPOL Washington, the United States National Central Bureau, is to advance the law enforcement interests of the United States as the official representative to the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) [external link]; to share criminal justice, humanitarian, and public safety information between our nation's law enforcement community and its foreign counterparts, and to facilitate transnational investigative efforts that enhance the safety and security of our nation.

Header:

Return-Path: <agent.asmith430@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mikea.hughes77@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 11:02:17 +0100
Message-ID: <CANunQBQTFXwkQcYGmmuFSbi661Hw3fhjcHtJoijj2=-nRexbXw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: U.S. National Central Bureau
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mikea.hughes77@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:56 pm

INTERPOL Washington
Contact
INTERPOL Washington
https:/ /3c-lxa.mail.com/mail/client/dereferrer?redirectUrl=http://www.interpol.int/

Date: December 28th. 2021

Attention:

I got your email and before I proceed with you, I want you to know that you have been chosen among the listed 9 beneficiaries to receive the fund valued US$15 Million dollar on the ongoing reward program of the United State of America on the scam victim compensation program held.

This program is carried out to help those who have lost their money in the hands of scammers to regain back all what they have lost and to make their life better again and that is why the United State Government of Treasury in an open press conference meeting approved and certified that the U.S. Interpol through our intelligent surveillance unit granted on us the right to contact the chosen beneficiaries to come claim this reward and that is why you are been contacted for this fund claim as your email address has been chosen.

As a result of this, I Michael A. Hughes is contacting you to know that you have the full right and privilege to claim this fund as all documents relating to this fund will be approved and signed into your name as the sole winner to the fund reward as approved by the United State Government of Treasury.

Again, this fund has been approved by the U.S. Department of the Treasury and deposited with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York as the only approved bank to remit this reward to all the listed beneficiaries account with immediate effect and that is why I am calling on you to come for your fund claim.

All you need to do is to communicate and cooperate with me to ensure that I guide you through to the end of you receiving your reward which you have been called upon for claim and have it in mind that all documents needed for the success of this fund payment to you have been approved that is the reason why I am contacting you as the legitimate beneficiary to receive this fund approved by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.

Note. This reward is 100% legitimate and also free from Money Laundry as it is approved for those who have good intentions and not for those who want to use this reward for Terrorist activities as it is the reason why the United State Government approved that it is our investigation department to handle and access all beneficiaries who have come for this claim.

I will advise you to know that it is of your own interest to quit if you have any bad intention when you receive this reward because this department will not have any reason to spare you as you will serve the rest of your years behind bars.

I will await your swift response and your intentions over this reward as to guide you on how to contact the bank for the fund claim.

Thanks,

Acting Director INTERPOL Washington Michael A. Hughes
Michael A. Hughes
Director
INTERPOL Washington

INTERPOL Washington Mission Statement
The mission of INTERPOL Washington, the United States National Central Bureau, is to advance the law enforcement interests of the United States as the official representative to the International Criminal Police Organisation (INTERPOL) [external link]; to share criminal justice, humanitarian, and public safety information between our nation's law enforcement community and its foreign counterparts, and to facilitate transnational investigative efforts that enhance the safety and security of our nation.

Header:

Return-Path: <mikea.hughes77@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 12:42:16 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEpBVNWGNb9NbxvT5KdGzjgC7pJp6wD4iRu5sEwaYdFm2vpo-w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: U.S. National Central Bureau
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mikea.hughes77@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:25 pm

INTERPOL Washington
Contact
INTERPOL Washington
https:/ /3c-lxa.mail.com/mail/client/dereferrer?redirectUrl=http://www.interpol.int/

Attention:

You are to contact the Federal Reserve Bank of New York immediately, act as instructed by them and by doing so I guarantee you that you will receive your fund and they will send you every document issued in your name and favour.

After several investigation on your fund, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York which is the authorised paying bank made us to understand that all documents and certificate has been paid for, signed and cleared in your favour before now but the only problem holding it up is because the Correspondence offshore bank online Consultant that helped in registering the Encrypted code secured for the finalisation of your fund entrance into your bank account has not yet been settled.

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York has assured us that once you get this issue settled off that they would release your pending fund to hit your preferred account without any further delay. I must advise you that if you really want to receive your funds, you have to contact the bank immediately, keep to their instructions and always keep the Interpol informed always so that we will keep a close watch and keep you guided on due process.

Do report to the Interpol if you notice any suspicious or fraudulent activity with the bank so that we can carry out our proper duty and make sure they are being penalised. And do notify me immediately you have contacted the bank so that we will keep monitoring the transaction until it gets to you successfully.

Below is the contact email of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York president.

Name: John C. Williams
Position: President.
Email: f.reservebnk@outlook.com
Mobile Number: +1 (719) 247-1187

Thank you very much for your cooperation in advance as we earnestly await your urgent response to this matter.

Thanks,

Acting Director INTERPOL Washington Michael A. Hughes
Michael A. Hughes
Director
INTERPOL Washington

The mission of INTERPOL Washington, the United States National Central Bureau, is to advance the law enforcement interests of the United States as the official representative to the International Criminal Police Organisation (INTERPOL) [external link]; to share criminal justice, humanitarian, and public safety information between our nation's law enforcement community and its foreign counterparts, and to facilitate transnational investigative efforts that enhance the safety and security of our nation.

Phone: +17192471187
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Colorado Springs, CO
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Co
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

f.reservebnk@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:25 pm

Address: 33 Liberty St, New York, NY 10045, United States
Hours: 24 Hours - 7 Days Service (For the purpose of this Transaction)
Phone: +1 (719) 247-1187

To:

I received your email and I want you to know that It has been agreed with the bank that your fund valued US$15 Million dollars held in our custody be paid to you, as you are required to forward to us your banking information for the remittance of the payment into your bank account.

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York will complete all instructions/modalities from the US Government as instructed by the U.S Interpol during the signing of the agreement certificate (which is the reason for the delay in contacting you) that covers this fund reward which was deposited to this bank by the United State department of Treasury in collaboration with the U.S Interpol to ensure that your fund transfer is credited into your bank account successfully.

You have to know that the Federal Reserve Bank has been given the right to program your fund transfer and you are expected to provide to us the Bank account you wish your fund to be deposited into. During our discussion on the last conference meeting with the U.S Government over this compensation fund reward which made it open to us that before we commence on the transfer, that the Notarization of Encrypted code should be secured for the finalisation of your fund entrance into your bank account. This code must be settled and it is required to ensure that the transfer process of your fund into your bank is secured and protected from being monitored by criminals.

The Federal Reserve Bank has received a confirmation report regarding this Encrypted code in which you as the beneficiary is expected to do your best to settle so that we will not have any delay in the finalisation of your fund, because without this Encrypted code the fund transfer into your account will not be confirmed. That is why the Federal Reserve Bank is calling on your attention to know that your swift action is expected to get this done.

You should be aware that this transfer has an ultimatum of getting it finalised and we the Federal Reserve Bank urge your swift response and will appreciate that this needed Encrypted code should be gotten to get this transfer sealed as soon as possible

I am attaching to you the Transfer form in which you are required to fill your account details to enable the bank to program your fund reward into the receiving account.

I look forward to your urgent response.

Thanks,
John C. Williams
President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York

Header:

Return-Path: <f.reservebnk@outlook.com>
Received: from VI1PR03MB3790.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::e134:2bb5:497d:6562]) by
Subject: ATTENTION: ...FILL THE TRANSFER FORM
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 22:24:50 +0000
Message-ID: <VI1PR03MB37908F0585C63060765C0C8693449@VI1PR03MB3790.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com>

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

f.reservebnk@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:27 pm

To:

I received your E-mail and in response to your question, the answer is Yes! You can submit your details by email and should we need any more details other than that which you will send, it will be my duty to let you know that.

I await your details as soon as possible so we can proceed to the success and finalization of your fund payment.

Note: Your phone number should also be included.

Thanks,

John C. Williams

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

f.reservebnk@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:44 pm

To:

Your details were received but it is my duty to let you know that this is not enough and comprehensive details that will enable us carry out with the transfer of your fund successfully into your bank account.

Below are the required details needed for the success and finalization of your fund payment to you.

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR ADDRESSS:
DATE OF BIRTH
MARITAL STATUS:
PHONE NUMBER:

BANK NAME:
ACCOUNT NAME:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
BANK ADDRESS:
SWIFT/SORT CODE:
A SCAN COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY.

Note that you are to provide a phone number that is reachable because I tried calling that which you provide but couldn't get hold of you. All the above details are required to enable us have your fund transferred into your account successfully without further delays.

I await your next response in regards to this.

Thanks,

John C. Williams

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

f.reservebnk@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:51 pm

To:

The details you sent were not complete and it is of importance that you do the needful by sending the other details as required for effective payment of your fund.

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR ADDRESSS:
DATE OF BIRTH
MARITAL STATUS:
PHONE NUMBER:
A SCAN COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY:

Kindly fill the details as required above and also provide us with a working phone number. Without the complete details, there is no way your fund can be transferred into your account.

I await your next response in regards to this.

Thanks,

John C. Williams

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

f.reservebnk@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:40 pm

To:

Thanks for your email received, the content and banking information as you provided therein was well received and very well noted. An immediate record of it has been made into your payment file. In regards to the fact that we intend finalizing this transaction in few-days' time I want to use this little medium to say congratulation once again for the bank has finally made all necessary process and arrangements concerning the transfer of your fund which is to be credited into your designated account there in JP Morgan Chase.

Attached are the Valid Inspection Clearance Certificate issued in your favor and the Transfer Slip to let you know that the transfer has been made but on pending duty to the settlement of the Encrypted Code. It is my duty to bring to your notification that all documents have been signed and cleared in your favor but the only thing that is delaying the crediting of your fund into your account is the Correspondence offshore bank online Encrypted code that you need to settle in other to have it secured and registered for the finalization of your fund crediting into your account.

In other to have the code secured and settled, this is going to cost you the total sum of US$400 only before your fund can be credited into your account within 48hrs as soon as the Encrypted Code is secured and registered

Do read and acknowledge the receipt of this email while I wait for your positive response in other to enable us proceed with the crediting and as well meet up to the success and finalization of this transaction once and for all.

I look forward to your urgent response.

Thanks,

John C. Williams

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

f.reservebnk@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:40 pm

To:

Below is the account information of the Online Consultant that you will make the US$400.00 payment to for the security code of your fund transfer into your account to be issued by the consultant.

Account Name: K. W.
Bank Name: First Financial Bank
Account Number: 021655XXXX
Bank Address: 315 west main El dorado AR. 71730
Routing Number: 282970110

Do get back to me with the scan copy of the payment slip after making the payment so it can be recorded into your payment file for record purposes. I await to hear from you after making the payment so we can finalize with the crediting of your fund into your account.

Thanks,

John C. Williams
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

f.reservebnk@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:27 pm

Attention

I will be waiting to hear from you after making the payment. Note; For security reasons, keep this transaction confidential until it has been finalized successful.

Thanks,

John C. Williams

To:

This is to remind you that this bank is still waiting to hear from you regarding the payment for the encrypted code so that we can finalize with the crediting of your fund into your account without further delays.

Thanks,

John C. Williams
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.