Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

unionbnk1972@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

unionbnk1972@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:12 pm

Dying widow scam.

My Warmest Greetings,

I am Mrs. Mary Scout; I have decided to donate what I have to you/ Motherless babies/Less privileged/Widows' because I am dying and diagnosed with cancer about 2 years ago. I have been touched by God Almighty to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God Almighty. I have asked Almighty God to forgive me and I believe he has because he is a Merciful God. I will be going in for an operation soon.

I decided to donate the sum of ($11.5 million Dollars) to you for the good work of God Almighty, and also to help the motherless and less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives (that have squandered the funds I gave them for this purpose before) are around me and my health status also. I have adjusted my will and my lawyer is aware.

I wish you all the best and May the good God bless you abundantly, and please use the funds judiciously and always extend the good work to others. As soon as you get back to me, I shall give you information on what I need from you then you will contact the bank and tell them I have willed those properties to you by quoting my personal file routing and account information. And I have also notified the bank that I am willing to give that property to you for good, effective and prudent work. I know I don't know you but I have been directed to do this by God Almighty.

If you are interested in carrying out this task, get back to me for more details on this noble project of mine. You should kindly reply back to my personal email address: maryscaut45@gmail.com

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Mary Scout

Header:

Return-Path: <unionbnk1972@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 20:48:08 +0100
Message-ID: <CAHaV6fxcCr0uO0aV89JkeX34wd=tmfP+BZpdSkfUBzjvWciitA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Mrs. Mary Scout
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: unionbnk1972@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:29 am

Same message received again from:

Return-Path: <unionbnk1972@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 16:43:16 +0100
Message-ID: <CAHaV6fyhbW2s7Gf6VCa-ehhkiWxgK=PCtjzcCSA5kny1waFxPg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Mrs. Mary Scout
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: maryscaut45@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 09, 2022 6:40 pm

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

The former "dying widow" claims now to be a refugee from Ukraine...

Hello Dearest,

I am here to seek your humanitarian help on behalf of my Daughter Zlata.

My name is Mrs Mary Scout, my husband and 2 of my children are killed by the Russian military who invaded my country, and I am presently in the hospital as a result of the injury I sustained from a bomb that blasted in our home that left my husband and 2 children dead.

My husband was the CEO of Bellair Scotland Ltd. I have a surviving daughter in Poland and her name is Zlata. I have a severe health issue and the doctors said I may not survive the injury.

My husband has a deposit ($11.5 million Dollars) in a bank. I will ask my late husband's bank to transfer the money to your account so that you can take care of our only surviving daughter who is presently in Refugee camp in Poland.

I don't want my Zlata to live like an orphan, I want you to take her from the refugee camp in Poland and for you to be her new parent/Guardian and guide her to grow as a beautiful girl she is. You will put my Zlata into a good school in your country.

You will invest 50% of the money into a good business and use the benefits to train my daughter until she grows. You will put 30% of the whole fund in a fixed deposit in your bank on behalf of my Zlata so that the money will be accessible to Zlata when she reaches 18 years. You will take the remaining 20% for yourself and family.

I am not sure that I will see my daughter again because of my health problem.

I will be happy to get your response back.in my private email address (maryscaut45@gmail.com)

Sincerely,
Mrs Mary Scout

Header:

Return-Path: <ccsa.tracey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 08:51:17 +0100
Message-ID: <CAO6v=MDY6BX3AuY=8HKR_ARRa-hrhd=5xHBX01OuLkzT8Sri2g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Mrs Mary Scout
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

maryscaut45@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2022 7:06 pm

Hello Dearest,

I thank you for your reply and I am sorry for my late respond to your email replied back to me, it is due to my bad health condition, since I was hitted by the bomb I am not feeling well. I was in a coma for three days and I thank God that the doctor revived me back alive this morning. However if you are willing to help handle this fund, I will send a message to my child through her email and anytime she check her email she will know how to contact you because right now I don't think that she has access to her email but I know that she will always check her email whenever she have the opportunity.

I will tell her about you and how she will contact you through email after you take possession of the fund. The reason I am doing all this is that I don't want my daughter to live like an orphan, I want you to take her from the refugee camp in Poland and for you to be her new parent/Guardian and guide her to grow as the beautiful girl she is. You will put my Zlata into a good school in your country. And Also you will invest 50% of the money into a good business and use the benefits to train my daughter until she grows. You will put 30% of the whole fund in a fixed deposit in your bank on behalf of my Zlata so that the money will be accessible to Zlata when she reaches 18 years. You will take the remaining 20% for yourself and family.

Please I would like you to tell me about yourself so that I can explain to you how you will receive the fund.

Sincerely,
Mrs Mary Scout

Header:

Return-Path: <maryscaut45@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 00:04:22 +0100
Message-ID: <CACo3z5PE6ueos=a9v=gqB9Q09BLyPdikEc5AQ9B-0Sn+bnXx2Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Mrs Mary Scout
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

monica222daniels@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:14 am

Same "CEO of Bellair Scotland Ltd." husband, another "wife" searching for help...

Hello Dearest,

I am here to seek for your humanitarian help on behalf of my Daughter Zlata.

My name is Mrs Monica Daniels Tkachenko, my husband and 2 of my children are killed by the Russian military who invaded my country, and I am presently in the hospital as a result of the injury I sustained from a bomb that blasted in our home that left my husband and 2 children dead.

My husband was the CEO of Bellair Scotland Ltd. I have a surviving daughter in Poland and her name is Zlata. I have a severe health issue and the doctors said I may not survive the injury.

My husband has a deposit of 7.800.000 EUR(Seven Million Eight Hundred Thousand Euros) in a bank. I will ask my late husband's bank to transfer the money to your account so that you can take care of our only surviving daughter who is presently in Refugee camp in Poland.

I don't want my Zlata to live like an orphan, I want you to take her from the refugee camp in Poland and for you to be her new father/Guardian and guide her to grow as a beautiful girl she is. You will put my Zlata into a good school in your country.

You will invest 50% of the money into a good business and use the benefits to train my daughter until she grows. You will put 30% of the whole fund in a fixed deposit in your bank on behalf of my Zlata so that the money will be accessible to Zlata when she reaches 18 years. You will take the remaining 20% for your self and family.

I am not sure that I will see my daughter again because of my health problem.

I will be happy to get your response.

Sincerely,
Mrs Monica Daniels Tkachenko

Header:

Return-Path: <monica222daniels@gmail.com>
Reply-To: monicadaniels1800@gmail.com
From: Mrs Monica Daniels Tkachenko <monica222daniels@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 07:09:38 -0800
Message-ID: <CAP2kVyEzRtzgqJsVyZ=7Yn26qOX4GwW9iqSYLwE2cKnwpC8zcA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

monicadaniels1800@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:15 pm

Dearest Friend,

May the peace of the Lord be unto you, I am very happy to receive your mail today concerning your interest to assist me take care of my daughter Zlata and also for this fund which i wan’t to entrusting in your hands to invest in a very lucrative investment to help take care of my beloved daughter due to my health condition.

I pray that you will not betray or disappoint me in this venture. I heard what you said. I assure you that as soon as the money gets to your bank account ,I will give you 20% of the total sum .
I am most impressed by your interest and your commitments in helping me and my daughter . I have carefully read your mail and understand it properly,i am also happy you will use this fund according to my late husband’s wish.but i want to let you know that my condition will not permit me to be too active on this venture because they are about to amputate my 2 legs and one arm and also i will like you to reconfirm your full contact informations to me to enable us proceed as time is not on my side.

My motivation for making this decision is to secure my daughter's well being and have a good future for her,because of the predicament which i found myself into and the humiliations after many years of having a happy family and working so hard to have a good future for our family.

I only want you to give me every assurance that you will not disappoint me to fulfill this vow.

Base on your mail, i am well convinced that you will take care of zlata very well ,so what i want you to do is to try your best to make sure that you assisted me because my health condition could not permit me to do anything by myself, regards to that i beg you to move out in faith to assist me so that you will use the fund to do as i have directed you on my initial letter to you.

I want you to furnish me with your contact information to enable me to swear to get an affidavit on your name from the Federal Ministry of Justice to declare wholeheartedly that I have made you the beneficiary to my inheritance from my late Husband.

So that even if i am no more you shall continue from there to request the transfer of the fund to you from the Bank without any confrontation from anybody.

I will want you to re-confirm your information to me so that it will enable me to procure the documents that will back you up to this fund.

The informations are as follows:

1.Your full name……..
2.Your contact address ……….
3. Country..............
4. Your age………….
5. Your phone number.......................
6. Occupation………………………..

Immediately I received this information: the certificate of deposit issued to my late husband on the first day of deposit money with the affidavit shall be forwarded to you for you to contact the Bank about the existence of this fund and you as the new beneficiary appointed by me.

Bear in mind that you will not receive any communication from me in case I am undergoing surgery as I have gone through over 5 surgeries now and am still in a very crucial condition..

Please,remember to put me in your daily prayers ,thanks and bless you.

Note: The funds are deposited with a bank in America and I will give you the contact details of the bank after I receive your information and your pictures.

Sincerely,

Mrs Monica Daniels Tkachenko.

Header:

Return-Path: <monicadaniels1800@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 00:35:42 -0800
Message-ID: <CAFvHz6DGo3b63v4ktGOOPuW8-PqONt5Sv6XDK=WaAgYyOPZ5nw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3548
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:10 pm

Dearest

Thanks a lot and thanks for your reply and information including your expression towards how the money will be used .As a matter of fact i will be undergoing a cardiac surgery and also they want to amputate both of my legs, any time from now and am not in position to take care of this situation my self.

I am writing to inform you that because of my illness I am unable to write to you or call you all the time but I will try to be calling you sometimes when I have the chance because I would not like anybody to know about this transaction..

Please note that every process regarding this transaction is legitimate and I have proof of funds ownership all I want from you now. You should make sure that you try and help see into this transaction and take care of my daughter. Follow my instructions accordingly as soon as you receive this fund. The reason why i am asking you this for the second time is because you can not cheat me due to your kind heart , for that reason i really believe that you will do as i have requested.

Do contact the Bank immediately and call them and tell them that you were directed by Mrs. Monica Daniels Tkachenko that you want to know what they need to transfer the money that the sick woman wants you to be the Guardian/Beneficiary of the funds valued at (7.8M )Eur. so that this transaction shall be conclude within a short time as her present health condition is not good according to my doctor but in her heart she believed she will be alive to witness the end of this transaction that is my prayer and you will see the deposit slip that her late husband use when depositing the money in the Bank is with her.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE ON THIS TRANSACTION THAT IS WHY I AM GIVEN IT TO YOU WITH TRUST AND SINCERITY.

CONTACT THE (BANK) NOW AND ASK THEM TO TRANSFER THE FUND TO YOU OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY. AFTER ALL IS BEEN DONE I WILL ADVICE YOU ON WHAT TO DO. THIS IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE BANK IN AMERICA AS STATED BELOW:

COMERICA TRUST BANK

1717 Main Street. Dallas, TX 75201.

Phone (214) 462-4000. Fax (214) 462-4010

Direct number/+1 564-225-3909

WhatsApp- + 1 564-225-3909

Contact Person: James Herzog

Executive VP & Chief Financial Officer

Contact Email: Herzog_comericatx@mail.com

PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT THE BANK IMMEDIATELY.

Thanks and God bless your effort towards the transition and secondly i will like to see your picture to know you more. and if there is anything that i will do for you don’t hesitate to let me know and like i said don't worry if you don't hear from me due to my health issues

Sincerely,

Phone: +15642253909
Note: This telephone number is most likely a American Samoa number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+12144624010
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Dallas, TX
Original network provider* Southwestern Bell

+12144624000
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:05 pm

Dearest

How are you doing? Please i want to know if you have contacted the bank. Please as you reply also send me your picture or an ID Card.

Thank you,

Mrs Monica Daniels T.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Herzog_comericatx@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:20 pm

Comerica Bank Tower.
1717 Main Street. Dallas, TX 75201.
Direct Phone + 1 564 -225-3909. Fax (214) 462-4010
Watsapp- ++ 1 564 -225-3909

ATTENTION :

FUND APPROVAL VALUED AT 7.8 MILLION EUROS

We received your email and all is well noted as regards to the claims of Late Tkachenko CEO of Bellaire Scotland Ltd funds.

This is to notify you that we have received and acknowledged an approval order from federal ministry of finance and office of the United States Treasury to process and release the sum of Eur 7,800,000.00 (Seven Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) through wire transfer.

AMOUNT TO BE PAID: Eur 7,800,000.00 (Seven Million Eight Hundred Thousand Euros Only)

BENEFICIARY NAME: Jack Offgil

MODE OF PAYMENT: Wire Transfer

PAYING BANK: Comerica Bank

You are requested to fill the attached form and send it back to us to enable us process your funds transfer to your designated bank account via wire transfer and also get an approval from the United States Treasury.

Upon receipt of the filled united states treasury fund release form we will assign our legal department lawyer to acquire basic transfer document in your name to back up the funds and give international monetary clearance to your bank to notify them that the source of origin of funds is clean and not related any illegal activities.

Please fill the attached form and send it back to us with a copy of your identification ,driver’s license or international passport copy for filling purpNote that the fund will reflect in your designated account upon receipt of legal transfer document /change of beneficiary of basic deposit certification and a power of Attorney from our legal department Attorney.

Upon receipt of the filled attached form and requested informations , we will give to your the appointed Attorney's contact informations for you to contact him to help acquire the needed documents to enhance a hitch free trasnfer of funds to your designated account.
You can also reach me on my direct WhatsApp- Direct Phone + 1 564 -225-3909,call me urgently.

Yours Sincerely,

James Herzog
Executive VP & Chief Financial Officer

Header:

Return-Path: <Herzog_comericatx@mail.com>
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.201])
Received: from [154.6.83.18] ([154.6.83.18]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan [10.76.45.9])
Message-ID: <trinity-7b328352-ac09-4292-a08f-eebcf712d84a-1669073044364@3c-app-mailcom-lxa08>
Subject: Re: Fwd:
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=refeik-2422ca88-d43f-4033-a021-5cf1d8a103d3
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 00:24:04 +0100

Orig IP: 154.6.83.18 | Orig ISP: Cogent-174 | City: n/a | Country: United States

Phones: +12144624010

+15642253909
Note: This telephone number is most likely a American Samoa number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:25 pm

Dearest

How are you doing? Please i am writing to know if you have gotten a response from the bank.

I will be waiting for your feedback as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.