Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nedm490@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nedm490@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:16 pm

Hello

Mrs.Noah Emily Sara <nedm490@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jgrollande@gmail.com

Bcc:

Mon, 29 Nov at 14:24

Hello

My names are Mrs.Noah Emily Sara I'm from Alberta Canada but stay here in the Bradford United Kingdom. There is something

very important I want to discuss with you.

I'm a very influential and wealthy woman but I'm sick and dying. I'm suffering from severe oesophageal cancer and have a few months to live. I send you this message because I want to make a donation to you for charity purposes. I would like to donate funds for charity and investment purposes to you.

Get back to me so I can send you more details about my donation.

Warm Regards,
Mrs.Noah Emily Sara
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

matatajeol1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:36 pm

Hello

Mrs.Noah Emily Sara <matatajeol1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jgrollande@gmail.com

Bcc:

Fri, 3 Dec at 07:57

Hello

My names are Mrs.Noah Emily Sara I'm from Alberta Canada but stay here in the Bradford United Kingdom. There is something

very important I want to discuss with you.

I'm a very influential and wealthy woman but I'm sick and dying. I'm suffering from severe oesophageal cancer and have a few months to live. I send you this message because I want to make a donation to you for charity purposes. I would like to donate funds for charity and investment purposes to you.

Get back to me so I can send you more details about my donation.

Warm Regards,
Mrs.Noah Emily Sara
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.