Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hurstcooper@googlemail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

hurstcooper@googlemail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:15 pm

IMF Representative {IMF.} United States Of America

cooper hurst <hurstcooper@googlemail.com>
Reply-To: drshanebrown@gmail.com

Bcc:

Mon, 29 Nov at 14:12

--
Office of the IMF Representative {IMF.} United States Of America
International Monetary Fund United.States Of American
Greensboro, NC. MOTTO: SECURITY WATCH

Dear Sir

PLEASE: STOP ALL FURTHER CONTACT NOW, REGARDING YOUR FUND.

This is to inform you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long overdue payment, due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your funds remain unpaid to you. You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in any way with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

I am Mr.Richard Douglas, a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way in which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/Diplomat/Barristers across Europe to Africa and Asia /London UK etc. We have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in the United States. All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back off from your transaction and you.

Your name appeared in our payment schedule list as one of the beneficiaries that will receive their funds in this third Quarter Payment of the year, this is because this office only transfers funds twice in a year according to our banking regulation. We hereby apologize for this delay of your payment. We also advised that you should please stop further communications with any office, group of people/companies, they have nothing to offer now and pay attention to our office payment based on their instruction. Now your new Payment, code number with United Nation Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No:103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate (IMF) Telex confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013. Your part payment inheritance fund is USD$10.5Million.

Having received these vital payment numbers, therefore you are qualified now to receive and confirm your payment with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) United State Region immediately within the next 72hrs. The International Monetary Fund Unit is presently in the CRUSADE. We are hereby giving you every assurance that the favors of God have located your Payment Approved File and you shall NO MORE fall into the evil net of fraudulent people. If you are Christian, I want you to read this portion from the Holy Bible (Isaiah chapter 44 verse 25 and Book of Job chapter 5 verse 12). I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly. According to the word from our new President, who is a very sincere and God fearing man, "God will surely disappoint their evil desires because we have come to deliver you from their devilish hands".

And, this (IMF) Funds Clearance Authority must also ensure that your Approved fund shall reach your Bank Account. Your constant communication is Important. We assure you that your payment will get to you as long as you follow my directives and instructions. We have decided to give you a CODE, THE CODE IS: (1287). Please any time you receive email without the code (1287) do delete it immediately.

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on (rd0270741@gmail.com) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.

Regards,
Dr Richard Douglas (I.M.F)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

gbtrustgod@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:05 am

Royal House <gbtrustgod@gmail.com>
Reply-To: rd0270741@gmail.com

Bcc:

Mon, 29 Nov at 23:21

--

International Monetary Fund United.States Of America

Dear Sir

This is to inform you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long overdue payment, due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your funds remain unpaid to you. You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in any way with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

I am Mr.Richard Douglas, a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way in which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/Diplomat/Barristers across Europe to Africa and Asia /London UK etc. We have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in the United States. All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back off from your transaction and you.

Your name appeared in our payment schedule list as one of the beneficiaries that will receive their funds in this third Quarter Payment of the year, this is because this office only transfers funds twice in a year according to our banking regulation. We hereby apologize for this delay of your payment. We also advised that you should please stop further communications with any office, group of people/companies, they have nothing to offer now and pay attention to our office payment based on their instruction. Now your new Payment, code number with United Nation Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No:103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate (IMF) Telex confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013. Your part payment inheritance fund is USD$10.5Million.

Having received these vital payment numbers, therefore you are qualified now to receive and confirm your payment with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) United State Region immediately within the next 72hrs. The International Monetary Fund Unit is presently in the CRUSADE. We are hereby giving you every assurance that the favors of God have located your Payment Approved File and you shall NO MORE fall into the evil net of fraudulent people. If you are Christian, I want you to read this portion from the Holy Bible (Isaiah chapter 44 verse 25 and Book of Job chapter 5 verse 12). I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly. According to the word from our new President, who is a very sincere and God fearing man, "God will surely disappoint their evil desires because we have come to deliver you from their devilish hands".

And, this (IMF) Funds Clearance Authority must also ensure that your Approved fund shall reach your Bank Account. Your constant communication is Important. We assure you that your payment will get to you as long as you follow my directives and instructions. We have decided to give you a CODE, THE CODE IS: (1287). Please any time you receive email without the code (1287) do delete it immediately.

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on (rd0270741@gmail.com) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.

Regards,
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

alfonsblack06@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:54 pm

Alfonso Black <alfonsblack06@gmail.com>
Reply-To: rd0270741@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 2 Dec at 06:29

International Monetary Fund United.States Of America

Dear Sir

Regards,
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.