Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

undeliveryofficeghana@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

undeliveryofficeghana@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:41 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

Graham Tyler, Esq <undeliveryofficeghana@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 28 Oct at 01:07

Dear Beneficiary,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting your funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay in the person of Mr. Santos Da Silva Mendes. Presently I’m in the hospital diagnosed with cancer but feeling a lot better because now I know my heart’s desire has been accomplished.

Meanwhile, I didn’t forget your past efforts and attempts to receive restitution payment due to you. I need you to contact my secretary in The UK,

Name: Harris Clarke

Email: harrclarke@yandex.com

I asked him to send you a total of GBP£1,250,000.00 (One Million Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds Sterling) Certified bank draft which was raised with HSBC (London) in your favor for your compensations and all the past attempts to assist in this overdue payment process . I sincerely appreciate your efforts at that time very much, so feel free to get in touch with my secretary Harris Clarke and re- confirm your address where he will send the draft to you via special post-delivery to your given address.

At the moment, I’m still at the hospital and won’t have time to communicate frequently, remember that I have forwarded instructions to my secretary on your behalf to send out the Draft to you, so feel free to get in touch with Harris without any delay.

I promise to call you as soon as I settle down and my health permits me.

Thank you for your understanding and bye for now, please do forgive me for the delay in sending out your compensations

Yours Truly,

Graham Tyler, Esq.

Graham Tyler Chambers & Co.

Hardman Square,

Spinning fields,

Manchester M3 3EB
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

gen.joseph911@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:51 pm

WORLD BANK GROUP. (Foreign debt reconciliation and payment task force).

Mr. Everitt Stephen John <gen.joseph911@gmail.com>
Reply-To: everitts934@gmail.com

Bcc:

Mon, 29 Nov at 01:10

TO: ALL BENEFICIARIES WITH OUTSTANDING FOREIGN CLAIMS.

Dear Sir/Madam,

You are invited to take up the opportunity of the accord reached by the world bank and group of G7 countries to use world bank reserves in the settlement of outstanding contract and inheritance payment accrued from Africa, European and other countries as a means to alleviate the global economy ravaged by the aftermath of the covid-19 pandemic.

With this scheme, the world bank through it's International Financial Corporation (IFC) will pay these outstanding claims on behalf of the indebted countries who will pay back the world bank in the future at an agreed interest rate. An amount of One Hundred Billion United States Dollars (US$100B) has been set aside for these payments.

To participate in this transparent and corrupt free world bank payment scheme, you are requested as beneficiary to submit the following information below.

1) Your Full name

2) Address and phone number

3) Complete amount owed to you.

4) Origin of the fund owed to you (state if contract, inheritance or others)

Upon receiving the above information, it will be processed and submitted to the payment portal of the world bank for this scheme.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Everitt Stephen John

(Secretary, World Bank,Foreign Debt reconciliation

and payment task force).

Email: Everitts934@gmail.com

--

Mr. Everitt Stephen John
(Secretary, World Bank,Foreign Debt reconciliation
and payment task force)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: gen.joseph911@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:17 pm

CAN YOU BE TRUSTED?

Mr Greg Lawrence <gen.joseph911@gmail.com>
Reply-To: greg.lawrence5111@gmail.com

Bcc:

Mon, 27 Dec at 12:55

Dear Sir / Madam

How are you ? In the bank where I work,We had a foreign customer, who deposited a huge amount of money with us, Valued Eighteen Million, Four Hundred Thousand United state Dollars ($18,400,000 USD) In 2017 the customer and his only son lost their lives in a car accident, With my position in the bank, it is very possible and very easy for us to claim the funds as his next of kin and beneficiary without any problem .

Please, contact me through my direct email so that i will give you details on how we can get the funds transferred to your private account without any problem, as soon as you receive the money we shall share it %50/ 50% all i want is your cooperation and assistance to get this transaction done, Remember the total amount would be transferred into an ATM Card and send to you in your country together with the pin code .

Regards,

Mr. Greg Lawrence.

Head Of Operations.

Email Address: (greg.lawrence5111@gmail.com)

--
Mr. Greg Lawrence
Head OF Operations Esq.
greg.lawrence5111@gmail.com
Wayne

Re: undeliveryofficeghana@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:15 pm

CAN YOU BE TRUSTED

Mr.Greg Lawrence <undeliveryofficeghana@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 7 Jan at 04:50

Dear Sir / Madam

How are you ? In the bank where I work,We had a foreign customer, who deposited a huge amount of money with us, Valued Eighteen Million, Four Hundred Thousand United state Dollars ($18,400,000 USD) In 2017 the customer and his only son lost their lives in a car accident, With my position in the bank,it is very possible and very easy for us to claim the funds as his next of kin and beneficiary without any problem .

Please,contact me through my direct email so that i will give you details on how we can get the funds transferred to your private account without any problem,as soon as you receive the money we shall share it %50/ 50% all i want is your cooperation and assistance to get this transaction done, Remember the total amount would be transferred into an ATM Card and send to you in your country together with the pin code .

Regards,

Mr. Greg Lawrence.

Head Of Operations.

Email Address: (greg.lawrence5111@gmail.com)

--
Mr. Greg Lawrence
Head OF Operations Esq.
greg.lawrence5111@gmail.com
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.