Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

amancortega@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

amancortega@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:20 pm

IMMEDIATE REPLY!!!

Clara. L Gill <amancortega@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 28 Nov at 13:08

Dear Sir/Ma,

How are you doing my good friend its been a long time now since after you abandoned our transaction. After you abandoned the transaction i searched for who to assist me finish it , this person has to continue with all your information's details , it wasn't easy to get anyone to finish the job but a man from Hong Kong agreed to bear your details to finish it.

The man name is Mr Ling Hun , he has an account with one of a banks in your country , i have a compensation to give you which is $4,000,000 Four Million US Dollars. Due to where am presently investing made it little bit difficult to transfer direct to you but Mr Ling Hun Ling made it easier for me and you , i exchanged the Four Million US Dollars with My Ling's cheque for easy cash by you ok.

Mr Ling Hun Ling gave this cheque to one of his old long-ago secretary who he said can only trust regards to such money involved. Contact Mrs Marylin McDonald for your compensation ok, write to her introduced yourself she is aware of your contact. I really want to use this opportunity to thank you because you really did good despite the differences but i still finish it and achieve it, here below the contact information details of Mrs Marylin McDonald.

( Marylin McDonald )
(msmalinmcdonald@gmail.com)

Am presently busy with my new investments building on energy in Sri Lanka inside big forest , i will be coming out to check on your email ok. Hope to see you face to face soon in near future.

My Greetings,

Ms. C. Gill.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.