Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@lee.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@lee.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:09 pm

From a friend:

Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2021 11:58 PM
To: Recipients <info@lee.com>
Subject: Attn:Dearest, Your GRANT Funds $40,000,000.00

Attn: Dearest.

I'm Mrs. Judith Peters a Successful business Woman dealing with Exportation, I got your mail contact through search to let you know my Ugly Situation Am a dying Woman here in Los Angeles California Hospital Bed in (USA), I Lost my Husband and my only Daughter for Covid-19 I'm dying with the same symptoms and more.

My Doctor open-up to me that he is Afraid to tell me my Condition and inside me, I already know that I'm not going to survive and I can't live alone without my Family on Earth, I have a project that I am about to hand over to you. And I already instructed the INLAND GLOBAL BANK to transfer my fund sum of $40,000.000.00 to you as to enable you to give 50% to Charitable Home and take 50% for yourself.

Don't think otherwise and why would anybody send someone you barely know to help you deliver a message, help me do this for the happiness of my soul and for God to mercy me and my Family and give us a good place.

Please, do as I said there was someone from your State that I deeply love so very very much and I miss her so badly I have no means to reach any Charitable Home there, that is why I go for a personal search of the Country and State and I got your mail contact through search to let you know my Bitterness and the situation that i am passing through.

Please help me. I am getting Dark. I ask my Attorney to help me keep you notice failure for me to reach you in person.

The Doctor said I have a few days to live, please contact my attorney with the following email address and phone number as soon as possible, I am finding it difficult to breathe now and I am not sure if I can stay up to 24 hours, please contact my attorney through his email below.

Name Attorney Larry Smith
Email:: larrysmith@aliyun.com

Please hurry up to contact my attorney so that he can direct you on how you will hand over 50% of the $40,000,000.00 to Charity, i really want to achieve that goal by helping the Charity organization before I die.

My Regards.
Mrs. Judith Peters.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

larrysmith@aliyun.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:06 pm

ATTN:

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email memo.

Yes my dying client has told me about you and her last wish on earth...... please note that she is asking you to use this money to finance any project, i will advise you read the email article carefully for your better understanding.

Please i will like you to confirm the following information to me, to enable me begin the processing, as my client has instructed.

FULL NAME:

FULL ADDRESS:

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:

DATE OF BIRTH:

NEXT OF KIN:

A COPY OF PASSPORT OR DRIVER LICENSE:

I AWAIT YOUR TIMELY RESPOND.

Best wishes.

Yours Sincerely.

Attorney Larry Smith.

Header:

Return-Path: <larrysmith@aliyun.com>
Received: from out4436.biz.mail.alibaba.com (out4436.biz.mail.alibaba.com. [47.88.44.36])
Received: from WS-web (larrysmith@aliyun.com[W4_0.1.10_DEFAULT_212D5AFB_1638041691958_o7001c95g]) by e01e01355.eu6 at Sun, 28 Nov 2021 03:35:41 +0800
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 03:35:41 +0800
Return-Path: larrysmith <larrysmith@aliyun.com>
Reply-To: larrysmith <larrysmith@aliyun.com>
Message-ID: <2fac3913-9b1e-4bed-8abf-f67f01e17341.larrysmith@aliyun.com>
Subject: ATTN: ., Please Treat As Important Your GRANT Funds $40,000,000.00
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

larrysmith@aliyun.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:25 pm

ATTN:

I am sorry for the late response.

This is to let you know that i have gone to the Federal High Court in regards to the required "Sworn Affidavit Of Claim".

This Document will cost $850. As the Court said.

You are to provide any of your Government issued ID, and your bank details required to receive the $40,000,000.00USD

Best wishes.
Yours Sincerely.
Attorney Larry Smith.
Tel: +1 260-2005-911
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

larrysmith@aliyun.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:35 pm

ATTN:

How are you doing I got your emails ,you are to make your payment $850 through the accounting office as soon as possible your payment is confirm the court will issues out the Sworn Affidavit Of Claim to the funds enable this process done.

You have 3 options to you send the payment. You are to make your payment through Bit coin wallet or Account and Walmart to walmart.

As soon as possible your payment $850 is confirm I will be at the court first thing tomorrow morning and to the Bank to submit your credentials, the bank has to get it in order for them to approve the transfer.

Get back to me as soon as possible. I look forward to your response.

Yours Sincerely.
Attorney Larry Smith.

Phone: +12602005911
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Huntington, IN
Original network provider* Cmn-rus Inc. - In
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

larrysmith@aliyun.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:00 pm

ATTN:

How are you doing, hope this get to you in a good state of mind as you read and understand me.

if there is anything you are thinking on the contrary I am not part to it you are to make your payment $850 to my accounting office that will be better for now Please feel free as you are secured as far as this transaction is concerned. I have told you nothing but the truth about this transaction the way you should make your payment.

I cannot be here wasting my time or yours if this is not true, I am too legal for that, you have absolutely nothing to worry about you should make your payment to the accounting office no order one than the accounting office if real you want to make the payment to enable this process after making the payment $850 i will proceed to the court to get the Sworn Affidavit Of Claim and I will process to the Bank to submit it to the bank has to get it in order for them to approve the transfer.

As soon as possible your payment $850 is confirm I will be at the court first thing tomorrow morning to get it in order for them to approve the transfer.

I cannot be here wasting my time or your, you have absolutely nothing to worry about this just make the payment to accounting office.

I will equally take some step further to assist you legal you have nothing to fear, take my words, which is my bond and honor. And If this is not real, i wouldn't have been here emailing you.

If anything goes wrong which I doubt to a Great Extent, I will set everything possible to refund your money to you but i am assuring you that nothing will go wrong.

I look forward to your response.

Yours Sincerely.
Attorney Larry Smith.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

larrysmith@aliyun.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:12 pm

ATTN:

I am not here to deceive you neither am I here to steal your money, I am here to make sure that your $40,000.000.00.will be transfer to your bank Account as soon as possible you make the payment $850.

If you give up on this, have it in your inner most mind that you will have yourself to blame for your misfortune. so I advise you to believe that this is absolutely the perfect means for you to achieve this Goal, I give you 100% guaranteed that you will get your fund transfer to you without fail.

You are to send the payment to accounting office or to the court secretary. You have everything to lose if you close your eyes to let this Golden opportunity pass you by because you have nothing to worry about once you make the payment $850 for Sworn Affidavit Of Claim" from the Federal High Court.

I don't think that i have time to spend on your transaction all alone, you have to stop the skepticism and do what is right if you truly want your funds to be transfer to you.I am sorry that you can’t get your legit fund of $40,000.000.00USD.

The only way that i can proof my honesty to you is when you pay the $850.00 As advised I am of the opinion that your funds should be confiscated and forwarded to Government purse therefore I am using this medium as a final means of notification and warning.You are to send the payment to accounting office or to the court secretary.

Please feel free as you are secured as far as this transaction is concerned. You have everything to lose if you close your eyes to let this Golden opportunity pass you by because you are the rightful owner of the $40,000,000.00 USD.

it is crystal clear that you are the stumbling block against yourself therefore I will not be liable to any confiscated benefit if you refuse to adhere to our advice.

If anything goes wrong which i doubt to a Great Extent, I will set everything possible to refund all your $850USD to you but i am assuring you that nothing will go wrong.

Be rest assured that you will have nothing to regret in regards sending the $850, the $850 is the only amount of money that you will send and if anything goes wrong which i doubt to a great extent, I will file up a process for your $850 to be refund back to you, but i strongly assured you nothing will go wrong.

You are to send the payment fee through Bank Account Bit coin Wallet or Wesnter Union and Money Gram.

Be cheerful as you will Not Regret Knowing me

Yours Sincerely.
Attorney Larry Smith.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.