Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Info.rbc@accountant.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Info.rbc@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:13 am

Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC).
Head Office Location
Address: 200 Bay Street,
Royal Bank Plaza, Toronto,ON,CA
Tel:+01-786-687-5642
Email:Info.rbc@accountant.com
Date:18/11/2021

Re: International Remittance Of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand U.s Dollars($10,500,000 u.s Dollars) in Favor

Hello

In review of the forwarded information, i have accessed the funds which is electronically gazetted in your favor due to the funds origin this means that the funds can not be tempered with in what ever way until the beneficiary received it on his end side,follow this instructions below and choose the option best suitable for you.

1)How do you intend to receive this funds?
(a)by key tested electronic bank wire transfer
(b)by online banking
(c)by Atm Card
(d)by checque

(2)How would you like to get the necessary approval documents from the various ministries required to reach the International Monetary Fund (IMF)Standard?
(a)by the help of our bank accredited attorney
(b) by yourself

3)How would you like to receive this funds?
(a)at once
(b)twice

You are to answer this questions intelligently as after the reply the Branch Manager John Crown will tell you what is required of you to proceed in setting an account on your behalf.i wait your urgent reply so that we can do the needful.You will also be contacted by the Branch Manager now.

best wishes

Miss Maryann Clark.
Customer care Representative.

N;B, This email message is the property of Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) If received by mistake kindly delete it off or turn it to the real recipient and notify the bank authority immediately for proper measure to be taken.

Header:

Return-Path: <Info.rbc@accountant.com>
Received: from [105.112.63.95] ([105.112.63.95]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-ab75d6ac-00a2-458e-b8c9-8f7e6cfc6bcd-1637273986892@3c-app-mailcom-lxa11>
Subject: Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC).File No 1
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 23:19:46 +0100

Orig IP: 105.112.63.95 | Orig ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria

Phone: +17866875642
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Florida
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrjoewisdom5@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:23 am

Hello
Thanks for your urgent reply to this matter,First of all this funds is generated from United Nation/WHO on support to the Yahoo/ microsoft promotion awarded to millions of email address which your email Address: was among the beneficiary of this sum of 10.5 million u.s dollars ,but some officials were earlier trying to divert the funds to their private account before the covid 19 outbreak to this the edited all your information on the profile leaving your email behind ,because this is the only channel that holds the funds,but during the corona virus Hon.George Claude CEO of Regions Bank Florida. Died of the Covid 19 , whom i am his personal secretary he was seriously trying to ensure you receive this funds by all means ,been a good man i know his wish is for you to get the funds ,so i arranged with my sister in law that works with Royal bank of Canada to ensure the funds move electronically with what we the bankers call INTER BANK AFFILIATE PAYMENT(IBAP) so you will be required to write to the bank with the information that will be given below ,ask them to process your funds accordingly with the legal terms of International Monetary Funds (IMF) you will be required to send a processing fees of 255 u.s dollars to activate your account all information and update will be given to you by the bank personals, please ensure you follow all the required process as it might take up to 14 bank working days .
However I will be a guide to you so once you don't really understand anything they ask of you, never hesitate to update me for directions, Kindly understand that the funds are 100% genuine and risk free and all the legal backups will be obtained, you will be informed .

Below is The Bank Full Information and Contact person; David I. McKay The
President and CEO. Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC). Head Office Location
Royal Bank Plaza, Toronto, ON, CA EMAIL ADDRESS(Info.rbc@accountant.com)

Provide him with these details.
Your fully name,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Your Holder's address,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Date of Birth,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Your Country,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Your City,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Your Phone/Cell Number,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Your Passport.........................................
your occupation...............................................

This information will be used to set up an account in your name so that the funds from INTER BANK AFFILIATE PAYMENT(IBAP) can be processed accordingly ,all other process involve will be explained to you by the bank officials that will be attending to your email message.waiting your anticipated reply .

regards

Joe Wisdom

Header:

Return-Path: <mrjoewisdom5@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 14:22:39 -0800
Message-ID: <CAG4bkb2PSwePfF4pyOaO3YnS9RVnTd8yp+OiBVLyKNXN+yE1qg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Explanation
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrjoewisdom5@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:00 pm

Hello

Ensure you follow up with the bank and do communicate with all their emails for further directives and advice so that you will get these funds without stress ,remember that you have to make the payment of 255 u.s dollars before the bank starts processing the funds to your name.

regards

Joe
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Info.rbc@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:01 pm

Head Office Location
Date:19/11/2021

Re: International Remittance Of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand U.s Dollars($10,500,000 u.s Dollars) in Favor

Hello
Thanks for your reply the Branch Manager John Crown will tell you what is required of you to proceed in setting an account on your behalf.i wait your urgent reply so that we can do the needful.You will also be contacted by the Branch Manager now.okay i have seen his email message to you ,reply him so that he will inform you how to send the fees i waiting to update your file remember your i.d is highly needed ensure to attach it.

best wishes

Miss Maryann Clark.
Customer care Representative.

N;B, This email message is the property of Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) If received by mistake kindly delete it off or turn it to the real recipient and notify the bank authority immediately for proper measure to be taken.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Info.rbc@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:49 pm

Hope you received the Below email message? the fees to send right away is 255 u.s dollars , do you prefer Bitcoin or MoneyGram/ western union money transfer to send the fees? Please tell me the one that is easier for you let me give you receiving information I wait your reply to proceed

John Crown

Head Office Location
Date:18/11/2021

Re: International Remittance Of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand U.s Dollars($10,500,000 u.s Dollars) in Favor of

Hello

we are in receipt of the Letter Address to the CEO in person of Mr David McKay, The Letter is 100% legal and real the funds is in your name , i must introduce myself as the Branch manager, i am mandated to handle all the process of you getting your funds in whatever way you may advice,More so about all the legal documents of approval in your favor must be handle with the required experts,thus the bank accredited attorney,before i proceed,the requested fees of 255 u.s dollars is what is meant for you to offset while the bank attorney takes care of the signing and obtaining all the legal documents in your favor,meanwhile Mr Joe has no issue anymore with you he have done his part to ensure your funds are safe here.

However this funds is 100% legitimate and risk free, i understand your view of insincerity in the world today ,all the proofs will be shown as soon as you fulfill the right obligations ,the funds in question is a compensation earlier from the UN/WHO ,YOUR FILE NEED TO BE UPDATED thus reactivation, then an online account will be open on your behalf or Key Tested telegraphic wire transfer will be made to the account you provided ,the legal documents involved is to clear the funds from all types of doubt by the government both internal and external this will take approximately 14-21 bank working days to update all the appropriate documents in your name and this will be done in federal ministry of finance and federal high court to clear the funds origin.

Nevertheless as soon as you provide the required payment activation fees ,i will personally ask the attorney to start the job in your favor,if there is anything you do not understand kindly notify me so that i will explain but for now i give you my final words that this funds is 100% legal and risk free you can count on me as my world is my bond.meanwhile the attorney will commence for the update of documents in your favor, as soon as we receive the processing fees.

Regards

John Crown
Branch Manager

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Info.rbc@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:47 pm

Hello

The I.D is truely needed.so i am expecting it.

regards

Miss Marryann Clark

Head Office Location
Date:22/11/2021

Re: International Remittance Of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand U.s Dollars($10,500,000 u.s Dollars) in Favor of

Hello

Kindly use this account information to send the fees.

Account Name: V. K. V.
Address: Maplewood, MN 55117
Bank information Wells Fargo Bank
Route number: 091000019
Bank savings acct 502222XXXX

Regards

John Crown
Branch Manager

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrjoewisdom5@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:49 pm

Atten

I have arranged A financier who will finance these transactions to the magnitude it deserves, so kindly get back to me so that I will inform you of the requirements and the procedure to get these funds to you.

Regards

Joe Wisdom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrjoewisdom5@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:56 pm

I came to realize that the required fees involved in the transaction process of getting these funds with Royal Bank Of Canada ,is a problem to you . So I decided to get a financier who will contact you for a loan that will be used to finalize the transaction, so on your response I will tell you what is involved.

regards

Joe
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Info.rbc@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:58 pm

You are not honest, the bank account received money yesterday, so better use moneygram if you insist that you are saying the truth. thank you

John
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrjoewisdom5@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:41 pm

I have verified with the bank and the attorney whom will get the needed documents of approval in your name ,the total funds required to get this transaction done is $190.000 u.s dollars ,when contacted by the financier please let him know that you will need about 200,000 u.s dollars , this funds will be sent to the bank accredited attorney whom will get the necessary documents for us to finalize this transaction so note that next week you will be contacted by both the attorney and the financier i have written to them your behalf, i will inform you the terms on your reply.

regards

Joe
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.