Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ABSA Bank - mroliverjacob@gmail.com    

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ABSA Bank - mroliverjacob@gmail.com    

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:39 pm

Next of kin scam.

The message arrived as a docx attachment.

OPERATIONAL MANAGER, FOREIGN ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT
NORKEM PARK BRANCH, ABSA BANK LIMITED
  JOHANNESBURG, REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA.
Email: mroliverjacob@gmail.com    

Attention,
        My name is MR. OLIVER JACOB, from Johannesburg the Republic of South Africa. I am the
Operational manager forreign account Department, Norkem Park Branck Absa Bank Limited
South Africa. Your contact address got to me through trade journal here in Johannesburg, South
Africa. I am highly convinced as to solicit for your support and assistance after studying your
personal profile. Thus, after my humble decision to solicit your understanding and co-operation
in this transaction, as it will be beneficial to all of us involved.
 There is a forreign National living and working in South Africa whom died as a result of corona
virus conplications but before his dead he did not put anybody as the next of kin or beneficiary
to his account and the amount in the said account is in millions of dollars. Actualy he was one of
the share holders in a mining company in Rustenburg South Africa. The amount in the account
is the sum of (€35,585,392.00 (THIRTY FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED AND EIGHT FIVE
THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND NINETY TWO EUROS)
 However, any foreign national that submit the claim of the fund as the beneficiary or as the
next of kin will receive the fund without any obstacles.
As he have no family member living here
in South Africa and he did not include any name or contact as the next of kin, so leaving the
money in the account the bank will end up taking the money after one year without claim. And
as I mentioned any forreign national that submit claim to the fund as a beneficary and next of
kin with full details of the account will receive the money because immediately the claim is
submit that I will release the money and transfer it to the account of the claimer and there is no
risk at on your side. It is 100% risk free transaction
because immediately the transfer is made
the account will be close. Should this meet your utmost consideration, Kindly reply through my
E-mail: mroliverjacob@gmail.com
I agreed to offer you 30% of the total amount for standing as the beneficiary to move this
money to a safe destination and the remaining 70% will be for me?
 The confidentiality in this transaction cannot be overemphasized as I trust and believe that you
will oblige us the needed security and attention it demands. Please treat this transaction with
absolute confidentiality. Also include your private telephone and email address for confidential
communication. I will then furnish you with more details on how this will be done and what you
have to do and also the FULL DETAILS OF THE SAID ACCOUNT which you will use in the
sudmition of the claim and the claim will come direct to my office because I am the one that
handling every forreign related transfer and claim. If we work together with trust and
understanding will be done fast, legal and smoothly. Know that if we abandon this money bank
will still take it as for now it belongs to no boby.
Full Name: ……………….., Address:………………………………, Occupation:……………………………………..
Contact number:…………………………………..
 Private email:……………………………………….
I look forward to your urgent and positive response. Be blessed as you assist me.
 Best Regards

MR. OLIVER JACOB PhD.

Header:

Return-Path: <lottukfif@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 06:07:47 +0200
Message-ID: <CAF-h7xmMxdbZmBapNJCFLa38kXrJvpXWDJbBwv4tbNQrfhE-=g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: I HAVE CHOSEN TO WORK WITH YOU. Details are in the attached.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mroliverjacob@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:45 pm

Attention:

I received your reply and I am happy for your interest to work with me in this transaction and make it successful. I believe that everything will be successful in this transaction and we will celebrate at the end of the transaction.

In view of this situation, I will urge you to send to me your private or company account information where the money will be transferred. immediately I receive this information then I will proceed with the next stage of this transaction and everything will be done legally and there will not be any problem that will arise at the end of this transaction.

The information required is as follow:

BANK NAME:
BENEFICIARY NAME:
ACCOUNT NO.:
BANK SWIFT CODE:
COUNTRY OF DESTINATION:

YOUR PRIVATE CONTACT NO.:

Immediately I receive this information then I will proceed with the next stage of this transaction and everything will be done legally and there will not be any problem that will arise at the end of this transaction. It will be 100% successful as you follow the instructions.

From now on you should send all replies to this email: mroliverjacob2020@gmail.com

REGARDS,

MR. OLIVER JACOB
TEL/FAX: 0027 73 393 4456

Header:

Return-Path: <mroliverjacob@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 05:03:38 +0200
Message-ID: <CAE6tTfGStfG1Cm_0JTt7tOtAXuQOBEo7M1_9CWXJKaK=S0JRZQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: The information required is as follow:

Phone: +27733934456
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mroliverjacob2020@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:11 pm

Attention:

I received your message with your bank details where this money will be transferred and As you will not be here for this transaction we have to sign an agreement so that each of us will be safe and will not lose anything at the end of the transaction. So the agreement has been drafted and signed by the Justice department and I have signed the agreement endorsed by the high court of South Africa which means that this agreement is applicable to any country of the world.

We are at the final stage which is the last level before the transfer so after signing the agreement I will send to you the details of the account and what you have to do and immediately you follow the instructions accordingly, the money will be in your account within a few days. Immediately I received the signed agreement. It will take us less than 5 bank working days and everything will be done and the money will be in your account.

I will also request you to send me a copy of your identity or a copy of your international passport so that I will see the person that I am working with and the person that I am transferring the money to his account..

I will wait for your reply with the signed agreement and a copy of your identity so that I will send to you the account information and what you should do next.

Kindly send the signed agreement and the identity to this email: mroliverjacob2020@gmail.com

SEE THE ATTACHMENT.

REGARDS,

MR. OLIVER JACOB

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mroliverjacob2020@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:27 am

Attention:

I received your reply with the signatry acknowledgement and we are at

the final level to finish the transaction. Now because everything we have to do will be leal so that by the time you receive the money in your account there will not be any problem, you have to contact this attorney which I will include the details of and ask him to assist you in your absence to claim your inheritance fund of which you are the sole beneficiary/next of kin. Remember that you should not by any means let the attorney know that you are working with someone in the bank.

Every claim for an inheritance required the assistance of an attorney. If there is a beneficiary included in the account then the beneficiary has to be here in person accompanied with an attorney to claim the fund but when there is no beneficiary included in the account like this particular one then an attorney will assist the claimer in the absence and claim the fund which is applicable to this claim. One thing you have to do is to never let the attorney know that you are working with somebody in the bank. This attorney is a well known financial attorney and immediately he agrees to assist you in this transaction then you are least assured that everything will be done 100% because he knows what to do and he knows people in high positions. All you have to do is to follow his instructions and we are done and we will celebrate in a few days.

The following are the account information which you will send to the attorney:

ACCOUNT NAME: JAMES Luz Nascimento

ACCOUNT NO. : 925 997 3388

BANK NAME : NORKEM PARK BRANCH, ABSA BANK

LIMITED JOHANNESBURG REPUBLIC OF

SOUTH AFRICA

AMOUNT : €35, 585,000.00 (THIRTY FIVE MILLION

FIVE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY FIVE

THOUSAND EUROS)

So send this information above to the attorney and ask him to assist you in claiming this money from the above bank and I assure you that if this attorney agrees to assist you then we are 100% sure that everything will be perfectly done within a few days. Then the attorney will come to the bank and he will come to my department and I will work with him as if I don't know about it and it's done.

So the attorney's details is as follow:-

GIDDION MAHARAJH & ASS.

SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATE
JOHANNESBURG,SOUTH AFRICA

EMAIL: gidmaharajhconsultant@gmail.com

gmaharajhconsultant@gmail.com

This is the final stage and immediately this is done and the money transferred into your account and immediately you confirm to me that the money is in your account then I will resign and give you details where you will send my portion of the money.

So now contact the attorney and we pray that he will agree because immediately he accepts to assist then we will celebrate.

Regards,

MR. OLIVER JACOB
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gidmaharajhconsultant@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:05 pm

GIDDION MAHARAJH & ASS.
(SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATE)
EMAIL: gmaharajhconsultant@gmail.com or gidmaharajhconsultant@gmail.com
Tel/Fax: : +27 73 949 3991
RE: LEGAL REPRESENTATION

ATTENTION:

This is the acknowledgement of the receipt of your message including account information requesting my assistant to claim an inheritance money and send it to your account.
I will go through the assignment with the information given and will get back to you to inform you of the outcome and if I will be in a position to assist you then I will give you details of what you have to do to enable me to do the assignment on your behalf. I will get back to you after my verification.

I look forward to serving you diligently while appreciating your custom.

Yours Faithfully

Adv. Giddion Emmanuel

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:28 pm

GIDDION MAHARAJH & ASS.
(SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATE)

ATTENTION:

As I told you earlier. I have done a preliminary survey on the assignment and I found out that the transaction will be 100% successful as you follow my instruction. I went to the bank and the account is confirmed, existing and the said amount of money is there as you mentioned and the account holder has passed on and the fund is waiting for a claim. So I need your cooperation with the procedure.
As a modus operandi for the legal representation as stated by the South Africa Ministry of Justice and Department of Finance, the following have to be done:
(i) Swearing an affidavit at the Federal High Court (ii) Notarization (iii) Stamp duty to be paid at the Federal Ministry of Justice.
It is imperative to let you know that these documents will be obtained to authorize the bank to legally release and transfer the fund to your designated account in your absence as the next of kin because these documents will prove that you are the next of kin and beneficiary to this fund as there is no beneficiary or next of kin attached to the account. Immediately these documents are obtained, this fund will be transferred to your designated account as a next of kin inheritance fund which makes the money genuine, legal and free from money laundry. These documents will be obtained to enable me carry out the above mandatory task in your absent and legally authorize the bank to release the money and transfer the fund to your designated account: (1) Notarization (2) Stamp duty (3) commissioner of Oath’s fee (for affidavit), as stated below:-

Oath fees (affidavit mandatory) $1450.00
Notarization (government obligation) $1380.00
Consultation fee $200.00
Stamp duty $1620.00
TOTAL $ 4,650.00

Let me to know immediately that you are ready to send this required money FOUR THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY UNITED STATES DOLLARS so that I will send to you the information that you will use to send the money and immediately I receive the money, I will obtain the documents and submit them to bank for bank to release the money and transfer it to your designated account. immediately you send this money I will request you to send to me

1. copy of the slip of payment that you use to send the money

2 Your account information where this money will be transferred

and within 72hrs from the day you send the money, everything will be done and the money will transfer to your account.

I wait for your urgent response with the confirmation that you are ready to send the required money so that I will send to you the details that you will use to send the money.

NB: My service charges for this assignment is 2% of the total amount of the money but will be paid in full within 48hrs from the day that you confirm the transferred money in your designated account.

Yours Faithfully

Adv. Giddion Emmanuel

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:59 pm

GIDDION MAHARAJH & ASS.
(SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATE)

ATTENTION:

I received your message and your confirmation to send the required money to obtain the necessary documents.

Because we don't need any delay at this moment and To make things fast and easy send this money US$4,650.00 through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER with this information provided bellow:

Send the US$4,650.00 immediately through Western Union Money Transfer on the details below;

FIRST NAME : K.
SURNAME : J.
ADDRESS : JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA

Immediately you send the money. SEND THE MTCN NUMBER WITH THE COPY OF THE TRANSFER SLIP THAT YOU USE TO SEND THE MONEY TO THIS EMAIL AS PROOF OF PAYMENT.
so that I will finalize all the documents and submit them to the bank for the bank to commence the transfer to your designated account without any delay. Also send your bank account information where the said amount will be transferred to because I have to submit them together to the bank with the documents.

I wait to receive your reply with the copy of the Payment slip that you use to send the money so that I will proceed immediately and by the end of the week the money will be transferred to your account.

Yours Faithfully

Adv. Giddion Emmanuel
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:36 pm

GIDDION MAHARAJH & ASS.
(SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATE)

ATTENTION:

I received your message and the content well understood but I will send you account information where you will send the money. You do not know the reason why we use these other ways to receive the payment from our clients. My chamber has been accused by the authority for assisting people to move huge amounts of money overseas because the impact of Covid 19 on the economy made the authority to limit the transfer of money overseas. But we assist people to do this in an easy way but we use other means to receive fees from them thereby making it easy for both the client and for us because by doing so nobody knows that we are still assisting people to get this done safely and successfully. When we receive the money in that way nobody knows what the money is for and we do the assignment successfully but when we receive it directly then they will try to monitor what is being used for.
I am giving you this information to understand our side but I will get back to you with account information and everything will be successful.

Yours Faithfully

Adv. Giddion Emmanuel

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:41 pm

GIDDION MAHARAJH & ASS.
(SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATE)

ATTENTION:

Send the US$4,650.00 immediately on this ACCOUNT details below;

BANK NAME : NEDBANK SOUTH AFRICA
ACCOUNT NO. : 121645XXXX
ACCOUNT NAME: C. U. C.
SWIFT CODE : NEDSZAJJ
BRANCH CODE : 198765
REFERENCE : FOR AFRICAN ARTS AND BEADS

Immediately you send the money. SEND THE COPY OF THE TRANSFER SLIP THAT YOU USE TO SEND THE MONEY TO THIS EMAIL AS PROOF OF PAYMENT.
so that I will finalize all the documents and submit them to the bank for the bank to commence the transfer to your designated account without any delay. Also send your bank account information where the said amount will be transferred to because I have to submit them together to the bank with the documents.

I wait to receive your reply with the copy of the Payment slip that you use to send the money WITH YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHERE THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED.

Yours Faithfully

Adv. Giddion Emmanuel

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:00 pm

GIDDION MAHARAJH & ASS.
(SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATE)

ATTENTION:

I hereby send to you the new account informatin so Send the US$4,650.00 immediately on this ACCOUNT details below;

BANK NAME : FNB BANK
ACCOUNT NO. : 6292408XXXX
ACCOUNT NAME: H. G. H.
SWIFT CODE : FIRNZAJJ
BRANCH CODE : 250655
REFERENCE : FOR AFRICAN ARTS AND BEADS

Immediately you send the money. SEND THE COPY OF THE TRANSFER SLIP THAT YOU USE TO SEND THE MONEY TO THIS EMAIL AS PROOF OF PAYMENT.

I wait to receive your reply with the copy of the Payment slip that you use to send the money WITH YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHERE THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED.

Yours Faithfully

Adv. Giddion Emmanuel

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.