Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Faith Samuel - faithsamuel@oubnk.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Faith Samuel - faithsamuel@oubnk.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:42 pm

Recovery scam.

Good Day,

I am Miss Faith Samuel, I am a banker by profession, I discovered your Unpaid funds in my bank, I took time to study and verify details and reason you havent been paid,I found out that you have paid all fees and certificate but your funds has not transferred.

I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security, because if will leave my job ans my country after completing your transfer, else, I will be Seriously in trouble and my life will be in danger.
The only thing I will need from you to release this fund is a special HARD DISK we call it HD300 GIG.I will required two of this hard disk to recopy your information from the corrupted one, destroy the existing one, this will be in our account within 24 banking hours.
I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, If you are interested. Do get in touch with me immediately, You should send to me your convenient tell/fax numbers for easy communications and also re confirm your banking details, so that there won't be any mistake.

Regards,
Miss Faith Samuel

Header:

Return-Path: <ngamfaith@gmail.com>
Received: from User ([23.227.206.162])
Reply-To: <faithsamuel@oubnk.com>
Subject: Good Day.
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 17:54:32 -0700
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
Message-ID: <DYNAMO-S181Np7vXee4000000e9@dynamo-muenchen.de>

Originating IP: 23.227.206.162
Originating ISP: Swiftway Sp. Z O.o.
Country of Origin: United States

Note: similar formats with "a special HARD DISK we call it HD120 GIG" are reported on our forum since 2012.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.