Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Zenani Mandela

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Zenani Mandela

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:30 pm

Money transfer scam.

BELOVED, I pray that this is certainly not a conventional way of approaching an unknown person for the establishment of a project and investment. But I respectfully insist you read this message carefully before you either make your decision of proceeding or deleting my message, as I am optimistic it will be successful for unimaginable financial benefit for both of us. I am Mrs. Zenani Mandela, former ambassador of South Africa to Argentina from 2012 until 2017 when I was appointed as the South African high commissioner to Mauritius. The First Daughter of South African icon and freedom fighter late Winnie Madikizela Mandela, The Wife of The former President of South Africa from 1994 till 1999 who died on December 5, 2013, after a protracted lung infection, contracted during his 27th years of incarceration in Robin Island prison.
I managed to get your contact details online here in Johannesburg South Africa in my desperate search for a trustworthy person to assist me in this confidential business transaction. My Late Mother Winnie madikizela Mandela has just died On 2nd April 2018, and she left behind some funds in a trust fund account Amounting to US$15Million Dollars. I want this fund transferred out of South Africa for investments, and some of it be used for charity. Therefore indicate your full interest in the assurance of trust, so that we can actualize this great opportunity together and share the benefit together with the help of God. And in the area you are not interested in this deal please kindly ignore it immediately. If interested; kindly respond via my email, your full names, private phone numbers, or call me.

With Regards, in sincerity,
Mrs. Zenani Mandela
Phone: No +27 -73-4444-602
Email: zzenanima@gmail.com
4th Street Houghton Estates
Johannesburg South Africa

Header:

Return-Path: <mgramaman15@gmail.com>
Reply-To: zzenanima@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 20:38:21 +0200
Message-ID: <CALUpTg4omjTKkB-8g83AEdcX_KZVWBNwxw9EvuykV=imsxZPfg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+27734444602
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* MTN
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

zzenanima2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:10 pm

Greetings and thanks for your response, I am very happy that you are ready to assist me. I will like you to know that I have discussed with the bank director, who will lease with their bank attorney concerning the transfer of the money to you. The banker said that they need to hear from you first, so that they can explain the transfer procedure to you directly. Please see below the contact of the bank. I want you to contact the banker immediately you receive this email and also promise me one thing, that you will keep this transaction confidential for the successful proceeds , I have discussed with the banker about you as the new beneficiary to be of the fund. SEE BELOW THE CONTACTS and get in contact with them for the transfer procedure and more information and guidance. Here is the copy of my paasports and photos.

CONTACT BANK: FIRST NATIONAL BANK

CONTACT PERSON: MR. NICOLAS JONES

CONTACT E-MAIL: fnbremittancedepat@financier.com

CONTACT NUMBERS: Tel: +27-63-489-2879: Fax: +27-86-7471-286

CONTACT ADDRESS: CARLTON CENTRE MALL JHB SOUTH AFRICA

Please update me of your communication with the banker as soon as possible. I am counting on you; and let’s keep on praying for each other. Attached is my passport copy and photo.

With Regards, in sincerity,

Mrs. ZENANI MANDELA

Phone: No +27 -73-4444-602

Header:

Return-Path: <zzenanima2@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 19:31:14 +0200
Message-ID: <CADWrwY15bqjVBeGSd_G9U5p8HCQ=kRLP5YsXN0z4pxEQ1cNtTw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: CONTACT THE BANKER

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3071

Phones:
+27634892879
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN

+27867471286
Number billable as premium rate number
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fnbremittancedepat@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:46 pm

info@fnb.co.za FIRST NATIONAL BANK fnbremittancedepat@financier.com <fnbremittancedepat@financier.com>
Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 3:59 PM
Reply-To: "info@fnb.co.za FIRST NATIONAL BANK fnbremittancedepat@financier.com" <fnbremittancedepat@financier.com>
To:
FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA
How can we help you? Headquarter
FNB Johannesburg 2001, South African
International Remittance Department
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ATTN:

The bank has arranged with Mrs. Zenani the horizontal accomplishment of this transfer. For official bank proceed, download the attachment and fill our bank form, with your account/bank details where you want this fund to be transferred, sign it and send it back to us for international telegraphic transfer to your nominated account.

Note that our attorney is preparing the contract in your name at the high court and other relevant transfer documents, for authorization to make the transfer to your personal account in your country. As soon as we receive the bank form with your details; all the documents will be sent to you to sign and send back here for the commencement of the transfer, thanks.

Yours faithfully
MR. NICOLAS JONES
TEL: +27-63-489-2879
FAX: +27-86-7471-286

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please notify us immediately by return email and promptly delete this message and its attachments from your computer system. We don't waive Attorney-client or work product privilege by the transmission of this message. First National Bank South Africa requires full adherence to this policy.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:49 pm

ATTN

We have received your bank details; Madam has made the payment for the entire relevant transfer documents and the change of ownership in your name at the high court. It will be ready as soon as possible, we will send them to you to sign and send back to us for your transfer to commence, and here is the proof of deposit agreement. please you didn't indicate your bank physical address on the transfer form you fill, please send it again for us to proceed with your transfer soonext, thanks.

Yours faithfully
MR. NICOLAS JONES

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: this email and any attachments are forthe exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, Please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please notify usimmediately by return email and promptly delete this message and its attachments from your computer system. We don't waive Attorney-client or work product privilege by the transmission of this message. First National Bank South Africa requires full adherence to this policy.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zzenanima2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:52 pm

Greetings for your efforts, I have paid for the transfer document from the relevant ministry as the Banker demands; this was done this morning by the bank attorney, I spent close usd250, 000.00 for all the documentation. It was not easy to raise such money, as a matter of fact, as I was running around to see who can borrow me this money to complete the little one I have, But as God may have it I succeeded, So please do comply strictly with the Banker to avoid any delays, I am praying that this fund will be in your account early next week.

Please note: That as soon as the money is transferred, I will send you an account for you to send some money back to me to arrange myself to come over to your country and settle my debts here, because I have borrowed a lot. Please always be getting me informed on the recent development with the bank, I also will advise you to be disturbing the Banker from your side as you know the Fund now belongs to you, it is more reasonable you show them some sign of seriousness by calling them on phone regularly to know the recent development.

ZENANI
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:29 pm

ATTN

Fifteen Million United States dollars has been changed to your name as the original beneficiary. You are advised to sign the documents, trust agreements, change of ownership and (FNB) approval document and send them back for the transfer to commerce into your overseas account. Soon the documents are signed and received, we will credit your account immediately. Call me for confirmation as you send them, thanks.

Yours faithfully
MR. NICOLAS JONES

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: this email and any attachments are forthe exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, Please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please notify usimmediately by return email and promptly delete this message and its attachments from your computer system. We don't waive Attorney-client or work product privilege by the transmission of this message. First National Bank South Africa requires full adherence to this policy.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:22 pm

ATTN

It’s more than a week now no sign of you sending the documents if you’re not serious about this transaction, please indicate, after the entire money madam spent look at your reaction, thanks.

Yours faithfully
MR. NICOLAS JONES
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zzenanima2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:25 pm

I pray this mail finds you in a state of your sound health and indomitable spirit. Please fortunately the transfer has been successfully completed where i am now working on the investments with my new partner. I wish to inform you that my money has been transferred to UAE through the help of Mrs. White Rose. She is a very good woman.

All i am doing now is to make sure that i invest my money in a profitable business, and i haven’t forgotten that you are the very first person, whom I contacted to help with the transfer of the funds,

But I still don’t know what went wrong and the good news of it is that I left behind US$ 200,000.00 with the First National Bank South Africa in your favor as compensation due to your previous effort to assist me.

Please contact the banker to transfer the $200.000.00 usd to you and you must comply with his instructions to receive your money. And claim your fund. When you receive your fund make sure you make use of 5% of it for charity. One love keeps us together

CONTACT BANK: FIRST NATIONAL BANK

CONTACT PERSON: MR. NICOLAS JONES

CONTACT E-MAIL: remittance.departmentoffice@financier.com

CONTACT NUMBERS: Tel: +27-63-489-2879: Fax: +27-86-7471-286

CONTACT ADDRESS: CARLTON CENTRE MALL JHB SOUTH AFRICA

MRS ZENANI MANDELA.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fsouthafrica@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:37 pm

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? HEADQUARTER, FNB
Johannesburg 2001, South African International
Remittance Financier Departmen Department
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ATTN

Here is the option to send you the money/US$200,000.00 in ATM CARD to your doorstep via DHL, for you to withdraw worldwide, for us to precede these are the information to send to us. Your telephone numbers, physical address, and country where you want the card to be delivered, thanks

Yours faithfully
MR. NICOLAS JONES

Header:

Return-Path: <fsouthafrica@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic309-21.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (sonic309-21.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.137.65.147])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic309.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with HTTP; Mon, 13 Dec 2021 19:55:07 +0000
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 19:55:05 +0000 (UTC)
From: "info@fnb.co.za First National Bank remittance.departmentoffice@financier.com" <fsouthafrica@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "info@fnb.co.za First National Bank remittance.departmentoffice@financier.com" < remittance.departmentoffice@financier.com >
Message-ID: <655262617.1029940.1639425305790@mail.yahoo.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.