Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

capdeafricresourcesltd@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

capdeafricresourcesltd@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:34 pm

US$10.5 Million Dollars Approved For Transfer... Mr Joseph Kalu Phillip

Phillip Joseph <capdeafricresourcesltd@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 17 Oct at 13:56

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

I wish to inform you that after due consultation, this office is aware of your curiosity/Dilemma and we have put that into consideration because of all what you went through in the hands of imposters/scammers hence after our meeting this morning with the board and management representatives of the Bank For International Settlement Switzerland, the World Bank, IMF and United Nations respectively concerning your payment fund, it was concluded that your allocated payment funds valued $10.5 Million should be paid to you through our accredited paying bank which is The Royal Bank of Canada. For hence I am officially informing you that they have all the legal rights and back up to transfer your funds into your bank account without any delays or questions from anybody or governments of any Nations.

To commence your payment process, you are hereby advised to re-confirm your personal datas and telephone numbers.

Upon the receipt of your response I will furnish you with their contact details so as to enable you to inform them how best you may like to receive your funds that are currently deposited in their STRONG ROOM for easy and onward payment to you.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Phillip Joseph
Director, Foreign Debt’s Commission

US$10.5 Million Dollars Approved For Transfer... Mr Joseph Kalu Phillip
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.