Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Patience Oniha

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Patience Oniha

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:24 pm

Patience Oniha is the director general for the Debt Management Office (DMO) Nigeria.
She has nothing in common with the scammers pretending to be her online.

Recovery scam.

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am Mrs. Patience Oniha, Director General Debt Management to W/Africa. With reference to your entitlement fund and inline with the CHANGE OF BENEFICARY'S APPLICATION, signed by Mrs. Glenda F. Ward with your purported authorization. This issue has been carefully examined and we have declined Mrs. Ward's application as the application lacks regular signature. But Did you ever instruct Mrs Glenda F. Ward to claim your fund worth US$15,000,000? Below is the bank account information provided by Mrs Glenda F. Ward saying that you authorized her to claim your fund that you are terminally ill.

1. BANK NAME: BANK OF AMERICA
2. BANK ADDRESS: Kerrville Texas 78028 USA
3. ACCOUNT #: 3202650
4. ROUTING #: 114922443

If you had not authorized the change of your bank account in respect to your outstanding entitlement Payment, therefore notify me immediately as the notification/ declaration was supported with a sworn affidavit from the high court ref: ilk /jj/202/k2021, dated 11th Oct 2021 and signed by Mrs. Glenda Ward who claim and stated in the sworn declaration that you authorized her to claim the said fund on your behalf to a different bank account in the U.S.A as stated above because you were terminally ill and the Doctor who is incharge of your case stated that you will not stay more than one Month before passing away.

This development has caused lots of discrepancies in your payment file that is why we had to suspend your payment and prompted you to contact you directly before re-validating your payment. You can be rest assured that I will do everything within my capacity to successfully actualize the quick transfer of your fund to any of your nominated bank accounts.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible so that I will direct you on what to do.

Sincerely Yours
Mrs. Patience Oniha
Director General Debt Management

Header:

Return-Path: <mrbernardjones03@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ms.patienceoni24@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 23:47:27 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+oQb_u5-7bOcFfFcFdzZx=Qo7AwcKVnOtHMvuppJ6vmDXp=jQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Payment Notification
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ms.patienceoni24@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:27 pm

Email received:

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am Mrs. Patience Oniha, Director General Debt Management in the United State of America. With reference to your entitlement fund and inline with the CHANGE OF BENEFICARY'S APPLICATION, signed by (Mr. Marquis Girad Craig, Address: 2344 2nd Place Ne Center Point, Alabama 35215 USA) with your purported authorization. This issue has been carefully examined and we have declined Mr. Marquis G. Craig's application as the application lacks regular signature. But Did you ever instruct Mr. Marquis Girad Craig, to claim your fund worth US$15.5Million? Below is the bank account information provided by Mr. Marquis G. Craig, saying that you authorized him to claim your fund that you are terminally ill.

1. BANK NAME: BANK OF AMERICA
2. BANK ADDRESS: Kerrville Texas 78028 USA
3. ACCOUNT #: 3202650
4. ROUTING #: 114922443

If you had not authorized the change of your bank account in respect to your outstanding entitlement Payment, therefore notify me immediately as the notification/ declaration was supported with a Ownership Certificate on his name and sworn affidavit from the high court ref: ilk /jj/202/k2021, dated 03/19/2021 and signed by Mr. Marquis Girad Craig, who claim and stated in the sworn declaration that you authorized him to claim the said fund on your behalf to a different bank account in the U.S.A as stated above because you were terminally ill and the Doctor who is incharge of your case stated that you will not stay more than one Month before passing away as he told this office.

This development has caused lots of discrepancies in your payment file that is why we had to suspend your payment and prompted you to contact you directly before re-validating your payment. You can be rest assured that I will do everything within my capacity to successfully actualize the quick transfer of your fund to any of your nominated bank accounts.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible so that I will direct you on what to do immediately.

Sincerely Yours
Mrs. Patience Oniha
Director General Debt Management USA

Header:

Return-Path: <paymentsettlement88@gmail.com>
From: "Mrs. Patience Oniha" <paymentsettlement88@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 11:17:34 +0100
Message-ID: <CAGXe-s0Pd-Y_GpLOd8jD2Jo-TzjLQ47JxvopGxyQ7zoQDN9S3w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Payment Notification
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ms.patienceoni24@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:30 pm

Recovery scam.

From The Desk Of Mrs. Patience Oniha
Address: 450 West 33rd Street New York, NY 10001
Telephone: +1-917-268-6501

Greetings,

Information, you are among those whose pending payment has been approved by the UN/IMF in conjunction with the World Bank. The fund release has been delayed as a result of your dealings with unauthorized individuals who tried to steal your fund from this office, so you are advised to stop further communication with anybody/institution regarding this payment.

Mind you are among the list of individuals and companies whose unpaid funds have been approved for payment under the supervision of the United Nation and Debt Management USA Headquarters here in New York City USA.

We hereby ask that you should comply with the needed requirement for immediate transferring of your US$15.5million to your account. Please reconfirm your full name and contact telephone number. There is a required little fee you were asked to pay to normalize the documents in your name with this office and proceed ahead immediately in transferring your payment to your account.

Kindly get back to me on receipt of this mail.

Sincerely Yours
Mrs. Patience Oniha

Header:

Return-Path: <elenamaria490@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 15:45:42 +0100
Message-ID: <CABqKqhMJiNGGekCPdjATnLEmazsGFQvHrYppxy2wszFMSYXgyA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your Pending Payment

+19172686501 - the same phone number was previously reported on our forum here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=91583.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

drpatienceoniha1960@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:51 pm

Recovery scam.

Debt Management Office Nigeria
Head Office Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
P.M.B. 532, Garki Abuja, Nigeria

PAYMENT OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND US$15.5M BY ATM CARD.

ATTENTION HONORABLE BENEFICIARY.

Due to false claims and impersonation of ownership of funds by some foreign personnel through the connivance of their fraudulent Nigerian counterparts, The President, Federal Republic Of Nigeria Mr. Muhammadu Buhari and members of the Nigerian Senate have mandated me to inform you to henceforth stop with any personel or officer you are dealing with, as you will receive your fund by ATM CARD.

Kindly, get back urgently so that I will brief you on the modalities that we will be following.

Thank you,

Dr. Mrs. Patience Oniha
Director-General,
Debt Management Office (DMO)

Header:

Return-Path: <drpatienceoniha1960@gmail.com>
From: "Dr. Patience Oniha" <drpatienceoniha1960@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 00:08:11 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJz-D3cDOf7W71rRfmDujF8YKLY1uF3vQWebEX_Ofk1NpULi5Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PAYMENT OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND US$15.5M BY ATM CARD.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.