Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

adamejiro@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: adamejiro@gmail.com

Unread postby Djam63 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:21 pm

Bonjour, j'ai étais arnaquer par une personne en ligne et je voulais partager ces faux document
Djam63
New survivor

Re: adamejiro@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:31 pm

Djam63,

Be sure you contact your local authorities and file a complaint about the fraud.

If you send money to a bank account, you need also to contact your bank and make them aware about the fraud.

For sharing the details of the scam, feel free to use my email address (you can find it below) and forward to me, please, the messages / pictures / documents you received from the scammer(s).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ulsterbkgrpuk@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 27, 2023 9:10 pm

Recovery scam / identity theft.

Ulster Bank Plc
Address: 11-16 Donegall Square E, Belfast BT1 5UB, UK
Telephone: +44 7418361197

My name is Dawn Appleton, Branch Manager with Ulster Bank Plc, I have the permission of the Bank of England to effect your pending payment sum of £110,870,900.00 (One Hundred and Ten Million, Eight Hundred and Seventy Thousand Pounds Only) which is an inheritance Payment sum been approved by the Office of Her Royal Majesty. Kindly indicate your readiness to claim the Fund by reconfirming the Following information as stated below

Name and Address
Telephone and Occupation
Any Form of Identity

All necessary procedure as regards to the release of the Payment shall be made Known to you upon the receipt of your email reply.I await your response. Kindly direct your response to

Sincerely,

Ulster Bank Plc

Header:

Return-Path: <ulsterbkgrpuk@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 06:27:54 -0700
Message-ID: <CA+V5Wo3J4oj3OB8GgfsT8GGiKSZdaSXsmbRHw-qCUD1Xn3OddA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: AS REGARDS TO YOUR PAYMENT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+447418361197 - already reported in this topic.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.