Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

uniceduru24@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

uniceduru24@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:28 pm

Trunk box scam.

The scammer send a "Hello" note on September 8, using the email address uniceduru24@gmail.com.

Reply received:

It is my pleasure meeting you, My name is unice duru
However, I really want to establish a true relationship with you and even have a business partnership as well, I am an American military officer currently in Syria for peacekeeping on the crisis that rise in that country, and i will like to get you acquainted, because i am a loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, i enjoy knowing people way of life, I also enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer

My dear, I want you to know the problems we are facing here in Syria as we are being attacked everyday by insurgents and car bomb explosion, but during our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contained a huge amount of money that belongs to the Supporters of the overthrow government of Libya, which i believe was money meant for importation of weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by my army officers troop to share the money among us and which we did.
My share is $ 3 . 7 Million dollars ( Three Million seven hundred thousand usa dollar ) and i have been able to move this money out of Libya to one of the leading Bank in Senegal where it was deposited, i want us to use this money for investment project as to support and help charity Organization / poor orphans,

If you can be trusted I will like you to keep this money for me until I finish my assignment here, I will really want you to assure me that this money will be in your country so that you will not disappoint me until I come to your country to collect the money from you. there will not be any form of risk involved during the process

I have decide to compensate you with 35% of the total money once you received the money, while the balance shall be for investment project in your country an it will belong for you and me we shall under go on joint business,

Meanwhile; I do not know how long we are going to stay here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attacks here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the fund because i will be coming Over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

Please do not discuss this matter to a third party, and if you are not interested in this business please kindly delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I hope my explanation is very clear but in case of any question, please feel free to ask via email only because we are not allowed to make use of mobile phones, we only make use of radio messages.
I wait for your immediate reply i will send you more of my pictures in my next mail.
from unice duru

Header:

Return-Path: <uniceduru24@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 08:53:32 +0000
Message-ID: <CAJUXVPZRjLJ2hufNHm9eKuy9z78CkpRks2MgfVjN9mwu9MT=vA@mail.gmail.com>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: uniceduru24@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:53 pm

Reply received:

Hello xxx
Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I have been busy with logistics and also arranging all the needed documents with the Bank.
All document needed by law is intact okay and i will relocate and visit you in your country later just stand by me, please make sure you secure this transaction,
My bank is ready to make this transfer to your named bank account or they can bring it direct to your location,
after this transaction take 40 % of this money for your personal use, after we shall thing on where to invest the remaining 60%

from this 60% we shall helping people both motherless and fatherless, hospital and visiting people in prison and sponsoring the needy people who don't have anything to eat due to covid 19 ,

it gives me lot of joy when ever i remember i have someone like you, i will come over to your country to meet you after the transfer and to start a new life, please do your best to secure this money no matter what it will take to control this transaction, you have to know that i leave everything in your hands, i can not control this transaction by myself because i don't have much chance that is the main reason you have to put all effort to secure the fund you are in-charge try and make sure that this transaction will be perfectly done without delay ,

don't forget to pray for me we face attack and bomb explosion every minutes of the day , like i said i don't have the ability to handle this transaction by myself i hand everything in your care and I pray that God in heaven will bless and reward all your effort in making sure you secure this fund for the betterment of me and you and also for the poor masses too,
thanks for your kindness and open heart,
please don't fail to cooperate with the bank directives i might not check mail often but i will read mails if i have the chance,

Contact my bank where the money is deposited,
tell them to send you the money, also tell them you are business partner to ( unice duru) so that they will know i directed you to contact them and i have already told them about you too, but you need to email them now with the below email address because i don't have much time to check email often,
once you email them do let me know any time they reply you always give me update okay,

Yours
Unice Duru

RCB -- BANK
Address.. rout de almadies
branch....Dakar
box .. 235-248 Dakar

Rcbank@accountant.com
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rcbank@accountant.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:57 pm

Reply received:

RCB INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER
Registered in Senegal Dakar No. 142-144 4QS.
Email :
Rcbank@accountant.com

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION:
Sir / Madam
In respect to your request concerning the fund that was deposited in our bank,
we write to let you know that we are going to complete this transaction within 72 hours and you have to respect our banking rule to avoid mistake,

Take note we are not going to accept any delay from you because delay might put this transaction in danger,
so there for you have to cooperate quickly to our directives

Surname name................ last name..............
country..................
city........................
date of birth (dd/mm/yy )
age ..............Occupation...............
Telephone number .......... +

Header:

Return-Path: <Rcbank@accountant.com>
Received: from [41.82.37.220]
Message-ID: <trinity-5adb2831-9cce-4433-bb59-f34ca45efb25-1634587437497@3c-app-mailcom-lxa07>
To:
Subject: MONEY TRANSFER INFO
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 22:03:57 +0200

Originating IP: 41.82.37.220
Originating ISP: Autonomous System
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.