Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

carr44558@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

carr44558@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:12 pm

Carlos Roberts <carr44558@gmail.com>
Bcc:
Mon, 11 Oct at 07:22

Attn:
This is to remind you that we are patiently waiting for you to come back to us so we can finalize the release of your unpaid funds. Because This office as a new reform foreign debt reconciliation committee has been constituted under the UN Secretary-General. we are working in collaborations with the Special Fraud Investigations Unit (SFIU) and we have decided to waive away all Clearance Fees/Taxes, charges and authorize the Government Authority concerned to affect your overdue Inherited Contract funds worth $4.8 million USD without any delay as approved and instructed by the IMF. However, I have devoted myself and time to see that you will no longer be made to pay a Cent after obtaining the required " WAIVER OPTION WAP15" until you receive your ATM CARD and that will be short.
All you need to do is to secure “WAIVER OPTION WAP15" from the Federal Ministry of Justice for $1,250 only. May I educate you on what WAIVER OPTION WAP15 will do for you, A waiver is an act of waiving, or not insisting on, some right, claim, or privilege". When you secure this waiver certification, all fees whether seen or unseen will be waived aside for you until you receive your money in your bank account. You will not be made to pay for any fees again until you confirm the fund in your bank account after which you will then defray all the costs with a little interest.
In line with the new fiscal policy regulations, the only money you will ever spend as far as this your fund transfer is concerned is the cost of obtaining this WAIVER OPTION WAP15. Once you are able to secure this Waiver Evaluation Request- as a PREREQUISITE to your payment approval, all your transfer problems will be over. No matter the kind of fee, the WAIVER will take care of it, even the fee presently holding your transfer or ATM Card from been completed, this WAIVER will nullify it and the transfer will be completed without you paying 1 Penny until you confirm the transfer in your account ATM is at your doorstep.
Regards
Mr.Carlos
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: carr44558@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:42 am

Carlos Roberts <carr44558@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 27 Jan at 09:03

I am Mr. Edwin Maxwell a former Contractor presently working as the Assistant Director Inspection Unit of O'Hare International Airport During our recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment left by a diplomat from Baghdad who was supposed to deliver these packages to you but failed to provide necessary clearances needed by the US Customs and when scanned recently, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 25kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment were not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY? rather it was declared as a personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non-Inspection Charges which is about $3,800 USD.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain more than $2 Million to $2.5 Million each and the consignment is still left at our Storage House here at the O'Hare International Airport to date which was delivered through a registered shipping Company known as Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran guard LTD. Approximately, the details of the consignment include your name, your email address, and the official document from the United Nations office in Geneva and are all tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.

However, to enable me to confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you to provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me to cross-check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of the nearest Airport around your city and other details. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details in my official email account. So in order words to enable me to cross-check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my "SECURED" email address for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk boxes, I can get everything concluded within 3-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned shipment is that I want us to transact this business and share the money together in the trunk boxes since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the shipper so immediately the confirmation is made, I will pay for the United States Non-Inspection Fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address. Once we are through with this process, I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared towards providing the security it needs to your doorstep. Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But I will share it 70%/30% with you. But you have to assure me of my 30% share.

Below are my direct telephone numbers as I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive.

Mr.Edwin Maxwell
Assistance Inspection Director
Add me on whtsup with this number:‪(773) 782-1217‬
Phone number:+14804426052

Phones: +14804426052
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Phoenix, AZ
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Az

+17737821217‬
City or exchange location Chicago, IL
Original network provider* Ameritech Illinois
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

info@istrustint.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:42 pm

Same phone number:

I am Mr. Steven Wallance a former Contractor presently working as the Assistant Director Inspection Unit of O'Hare International Airport During our recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment left by a diplomat from Baghdad who was supposed to deliver these packages to you but failed to provide necessary clearances needed by the US Customs and when scanned recently, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 25kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment were not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY? rather it was declared as a personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non-Inspection Charges which is about $3,800 USD.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain more than $2 Million to $2.5 Million each and the consignment is still left at our Storage House here at the O'Hare International Airport to date which was delivered through a registered shipping Company known as Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran guard LTD. Approximately, the details of the consignment include your name, your email address, and the official document from the United Nations office in Geneva and are all tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.

However, to enable me to confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you to provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me to cross-check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of the nearest Airport around your city and other details. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details in my official email account. So in order words to enable me to cross-check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my "SECURED" email address for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk boxes, I can get everything concluded within 3-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned shipment is that I want us to transact this business and share the money together in the trunk boxes since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the shipper so immediately the confirmation is made, I will pay for the United States Non-Inspection Fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address. Once we are through with this process, I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared towards providing the security it needs to your doorstep. Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But I will share it 70%/30% with you. But you have to assure me of my 30% share.

Below are my direct telephone numbers as I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive.

Mr. Steven Wallance
Assistance Inspection Director

Email info@istrustint.com
Call me on this number:+14804426052

Header:

Received: from 10.197.34.204
Return-Path: < engrsteve1955@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.50]
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 05:08:25 -0500
Message-ID: <CAGsAbZ+SLfAR4+Mr80X+0s+KjosM-0jQ=zr_DD9R07vi_U6-WA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@istrustint.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:07 pm

I received your information and I have submitted your details for the
database and documentation. I promised to assist you and make sure you
receive these consignment boxes as long you follow my instructions. Now
that your details are submitted for documentation purposes.
I will advise you work on the fees because we will need to pay half the
payment before they will release the documents to us. I want to inform
you nobody has the legal right to open your consignment boxes till you
provide us with the Yellow Tag certificate which will enable us to do
the clearance and within 48 hours you will receive these consignment
boxes on your doorstep.
Kind fill out the attached form and send it back
Have a nice day and God Bless you.
Regards,
Mr. Steven
Noted I want you to call my cell phone number +14804426052 for more
details.

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a59:b969:0:b0:2f5:7c32:726 with SMTP id w9csp134112vqx;
Mon, 26 Sep 2022 06:20:20 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AMsMyM5kXYRj+GTpEryEjLAWXOK0Ce+mABnVfQCH2RD2lxvRVH82ip2VYfLc2snXDR/pHm+F/VVd
X-Received: by 2002:a17:907:7e83:b0:782:7c78:3828 with SMTP id qb3-20020a1709077e8300b007827c783828mr15758142ejc.7.1664198419917;
Mon, 26 Sep 2022 06:20:19 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1664198419; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=Ofw4bSIrPlPHfugIrFnFVsI/SBXGfh2mZzCYfp6cQHeOE5+FfjojHxHUpcJaXUeYX/
TG+xmiJdlHc1yytLz4EixCKptUldZiJ63wDtfYqr1Hb7/ADEpicrbcjB0n/nDiEeyoPg
9Hms//W1m7za54czQFlfKnSHX+B3GYEcE2hHXM/T1uk9C5cn/V7TC4vFT2ZQQkjf1/Nk
W1kG0M2jm2fKP7yiIXQEteo+Qr5ZFrAI7qr0fYgIpaSAuYIPwGk/c04r7Z6tE0ZV64rT
jMr9K1Onvh31LH3NTVy+9mHeXkEOJipc0pcjlk8dwMDCAsed/Ka+qPDBUkKrzB9448Qh
q4zw==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=message-id:user-agent:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:from:date
:mime-version:dkim-signature;
bh=1WK4CuWqcMAzBQRYOM7uVs1TLZyGD0AwAKa8emI6RXU=;
b=uier2M/rXe2Kqm2XYCZoe+qOjeiHn4YpH2G5S5Tx5dopobrJEVYgu4uHT23iwGOtm/
k/Lu7wOJfgonEO1rtOKZrdRj9/BMJgvv/w9YA8vPNV8oRw5b82n/XUnWKrJZah4RWJbR
nunSg+TeOe93F3IuEYJUIT/6/s4tU4SZayw4j4o9rQdDYz55u2bhtWKD/OTtRyOYStDq
lEystoN2bqmsg7k33tJDD2NWom7/5XHEITU719uQ3VLdVkUkzPhb5k8z4aN/eWx1Y762
fb8LAkyZkca6SbRxjzfmUGwV0meKd2dU4ksfZK8PzI1jt/mqPqUhZ7Yr06dfHsWeV7iL
ka8w==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@istrustint.com header.s=default header.b=VCWBtYN1;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@istrustint.com designates 199.188.200.218 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@istrustint.com
Return-Path: <info@istrustint.com>
Received: from premium79-4.web-hosting.com (premium79-4.web-hosting.com. [199.188.200.218])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id j21-20020a170906831500b0077b771999absi14581907ejx.870.2022.09.26.06.20.14
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Mon, 26 Sep 2022 06:20:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@istrustint.com designates 199.188.200.218 as permitted sender) client-ip=199.188.200.218;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@istrustint.com header.s=default header.b=VCWBtYN1;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@istrustint.com designates 199.188.200.218 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@istrustint.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=istrustint.com; s=default; h=Content-Type:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To :Subject:To:From:Date:MIME-Version:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date: Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=1WK4CuWqcMAzBQRYOM7uVs1TLZyGD0AwAKa8emI6RXU=; b=VCWBtYN1rOo9X1WxDPM6d3L2xG rV2Yq//XW/bBAtgdL/jVdFe8sV2M4r/TgZr1R2d4vDPrNQ9dzr5X5IwXhWA2LjvtZ9AdF7+14YnNu If+ONtupBw+577lFIjp3g1BnJ6Jmr5AD7SMZLMPokyC4NOjPtDiBtF6nnxZWgtALYdvwMm0tqpCXX Sfq7dr3zy7YF19G5MWz31QyAEfqmSCnjXnj+usCdFlC15HKLyQwIBaZCGMLh/9w+o4A277nNw1uCC dMfZMGu8N1YP1UCdIGsJ4GPoD8dX5AzrYeGgHVGg+rW0oPS2m/QNBDtU1u7YR4VWjYiYPBM1aCyzU 1AgZzZCg==;
Received: from [127.0.0.1] (port=49760 helo=premium79.web-hosting.com) by premium79.web-hosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.95) (envelope-from <info@istrustint.com>) id 1oco1s-003eFS-Vf for ; Mon, 26 Sep 2022 09:20:13 -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 09:20:12 -0400
To:
Subject: Re: FW:
In-Reply-To: <CAAbCh5vawq18Duq+imJQ+D71Qf7zQ+ZBm6AgoGJ4iXqTkOHXbg@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAAbCh5vawq18Duq+imJQ+D71Qf7zQ+ZBm6AgoGJ4iXqTkOHXbg@mail.gmail.com>
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.4.12
Message-ID: <51b2d0a923ad8ab35e981913c707f682@istrustint.com>
X-Sender: info@istrustint.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=_abd569ffae0b6edc3c8668a2fd591dd5"
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - premium79.web-hosting.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - istrustint.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: premium79.web-hosting.com: authenticated_id: info@istrustint.com
X-Authenticated-Sender: premium79.web-hosting.com: info@istrustint.com
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:
X-From-Rewrite: unmodified, already matched

--=_abd569ffae0b6edc3c8668a2fd591dd5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Orig IP: 199.188.200.218 | Orig ISP: Namecheap-net | City: n/a | Country: United States

Phone: +14804426052
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@istrustint.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:11 pm

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your email, You can go ahead and send me your complete
details to my email. Also, send a copy of your ID.
I will send you the payment details as soon as i submit you details.
Regards,
Regards
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@istrustint.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:28 pm

Dear
I have received your details and I have forwarded them for the
processing of the documentation.
I will like to know when you plan to send the processing fees. You can
send using BTC, money gram,bank transfer, or Zelle, please kindly get
back to me and i will give you details information for payment.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@istrustint.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:15 pm

Dear
In regards to your request below are the information details for you to
transfer the processing fees of $3,800. please make the transfer and
send the payment receipt for confirmation.
Chase Bank

Account Name: J. K.
Account No: 66692XXXX
Routing No: 122100024
Swift Code: CHASUS33XXX
Bank Address: 270 Park Ave., New York, NY 10017

I will be waiting to hear from you.
Please call me as I try calling you so many times to no avail.
Regards,
Mr. Steven
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@istrustint.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:41 pm

Please kindly send the payment receipt to me by email as soon as you
make the transfer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: istrustint.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:05 pm

The fraudulent domain name shows no content and is used only for the email address, as in info@istrustint.com.

The so-called Inspection Unit of O'Hare International Airport is operated from Nigeria.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=158443

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: ISTRUSTINT.COM
Updated Date: 2022-08-14
Creation Date: 2022-06-14

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-06-14
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Omoifo Akharoh
Registrant Street: 11 Ashafa Street
Registrant City: Ojodu
Registrant State/Province: Lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 110001
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.8068831331
Registrant Email: omoifoakharoh@gmail.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info@istrustint.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:57 pm

Attn; Dear Beneficiary,
Please your urgent Attention is needed, we wish to inform you that our
Diplomatic agent conveying your consignment has been waiting to hear
from you ASAP.
Please let us know if you still want to receive your consignment without
any more delays kindly contact the diplomat by phone. Call him on this
number:+14804426052

Phone: +14804426052
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.