Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

adamsmichealn@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

adamsmichealn@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:54 pm

FROM THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF NIGERIA.

Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad <adamsmichealn@gmail.com>
Reply-To: info.tanko.chief3@gmail.com

Bcc:

Sat, 9 Oct at 14:04

Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary,

( SALAMU- ALAIKUM)

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director of the payment verification / implementation committee I came across your name as an unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are supposed to get your funds released to you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance with the information received from the United States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

Having seen your file and my further questions to the officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria and ministry of finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system. The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven't received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn't deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund,the answer I got was no. Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries?

From my investigation I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official. All you are required to do is swear an affidavit at the federal high court of Nigeria authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account. If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up. You can reach me on my phone or email for a directive on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment also.

Yours sincerely,

Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad
Chief Justice of Nigeria
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

martinshills70@gmail.com info.tanko.chief3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:37 pm

Recovery scam:

Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary,

( SALAMU- ALAIKUM)

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director of the payment verification / implementation committee I came across your name as an unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are supposed to get your funds released to you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance with the information received from the United States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

Having seen your file and my further questions to the officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria and ministry of finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system. The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven't received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn't deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund, the answer I got was no. Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries?

From my investigation I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official. All you are required to do is swear an affidavit at the federal high court of Nigeria authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account. If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up. You can reach me on my phone or email for a directive on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment also.

Yours sincerely,
Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad
Chief Justice of Nigeria

Header:

Return-Path: <martinshills70@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: info.tanko.chief3@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 17:45:03 +0800
Message-ID: <CAFPpj40pe9ouSWcCHZKjwupLmRvTgJ-pjWZpP-ZtPQQe3GcvTQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FROM THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF NIGERIA.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.tankonig@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:31 pm

Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja.
Tel: +234-8133225086.
Tel: +234-9079211029

Attention:

( SALAMU- ALAIKUM)

I have received your mail and I will want to inform you that I got your file from office of the President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) and I want to inform you that your Ten million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (USD$10.5M) has been approved on your behalf as compensation/ accrued interest of the money you lost in scam / illegitimate transactions of different degrees and every arrangement has been made through bank to bank transfer. IMF Auditors conveyed sitting America for Third quarter supervising excise of payment of foreign beneficiaries. This supervision exercise was part of the agreement reached and signed at the last G-8 meeting held in Washington between the UN,IMF,US Government and Ministry of Finance. Your compensation/ accrued interest payment will be cleared according to the global financial policy through the bank legal department.

You will receive your overdue inheritance payment if you abide by this legitimate instructions, please disregard from any other transactions you have at the moment because is fraud , it does not exist, accept this transaction if you really want to recover whatever you lost in the past and also receive your approved payment already in progress with an international legal clearances.

I will not like for you to waste more time on this as I have found the right way now that you will receive this fund. Note that you will have to swear an Affidavit of Waiver at the Federal High Court of Nigeria with USD$480 Authorizing the Central Bank of Nigeria to deduct all fees and after this Affidavit is obtained then the Central Bank of Nigeria will have no reason again to delay your funds.

To be honest with you I know you have gone through a lot in the past trying to receive this fund and it’s remained fruitless, I want you to know that your time of succor has come this time you have been remembered if you can be able to follow my instructions on this I guarantee you that you will have this fund in your account before the end of this week.

You will have to go to w ww.worldremit.com they are called World Remit. They send money directly to Nigeria. All you do is set up an account with them when you want to send this $480 you put in your Card information and then you send to obtain this Affidavit of Waiver which I made mention to you in my last mail so that it will be presented to the Central Bank of Nigeria to make immediate release of your fund to your stipulated bank account and also note that this USD$480 cannot be deducted from your fund so if truly you want to receive this fund go ahead and send this fees to obtain this Affidavit of Waiver.

Receiver Details.

Receiver Name: C. J. U.
City: Lagos
Zip Code: 23401
Telephone Number; +2347012346031.
Amount: $480.

Note that the Proof of Ownership, the Fund release Order Certificate from the Office of the Presidency and my Identifications all have been attached to this mail kingly have a look at them, do your best and send in this USD$480 with the name I have given so that I can get the Affidavit of Waver in your Favor and the present to Central Bank of Nigeria and they will release this fund to your stipulated bank account.

So if you do not have this USD$480 I will advise you to go out and look for a way to raise this fund and I will never disappoint you as this People have done in the past.

As soon as you have sent this USD$480 by World Remit please you are advised to get back to me with the following information below,

(1) Your Full Name
(2) Your Full Address
(3) Your Occupation and Age
(4) Telephone Number
(5) A copy of your Identification.

Please get back to me with this information and also the Payment information of this $480.
Also call me on my Direct number +234-8133225086 as soon as you have seen this mail.
Yours sincerely,
Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad
Chief Justice of Nigeria.
Tel:+234-8133225086

Header:

Return-Path: <info.tankonig@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 17:50:30 +0800
Message-ID: <CAFJYOLa5aVW2R78exa9BHFFXbXA6_W8GxP7uCqB7rMYi1-A3Bg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FROM THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF NIGERIA.

Phone Numbers:
+2348133225086
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd

+2349079211029
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)

+2347012346031
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.tankonig@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:43 pm

Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja.

Attention:

( SALAMU- ALAIKUM)

I have received your mail and I thank you for your response. Would you prefer to send this $480 to Nigeria Account or an American Account?

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.tankonig@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:10 pm

Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja.

Attention:

( SALAMU- ALAIKUM)

I have seen your mail and I want you to know that I tried calling you but I can't reach you. Instead of depositing in the Bank while not go to the store around you and get a Steam Gift Card for $480, stretch the number at the back of the card and take a picture of them and send it to me here.

You can get Steam card for $100 each and if you have a whatsApp please add me on this number +234-8133225086 let;s chat and I tell you how to get this Steam Gift Card and send it to me.

I wait to hear from you.

Yours sincerely,
Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.tankonig@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:45 pm

Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja.

Attention:

( SALAMU- ALAIKUM)

I have received your and here is the Banking details to transfer this $480 today,

Bank Name: Bank of America
Account Name: B. M.
Account Number: 89812085XXXX
Routing Number: 063100277
Bank Address: 13730 SW 8 Street, Miami FL 33184.

As soon as you have made the payment please let me have the transfer Slip.

Yours sincerely,
Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.tankonig@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:35 pm

Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja.

Attention:

( SALAMU- ALAIKUM)

I have seen your mail and I am waiting for the transfer slip of this $480.

Yours sincerely,
Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.