Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sndayodiyi@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sndayodiyi@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:30 pm

Attn: Sir/Madam, very important.

Mrs. Brenda Hill. <sndayodiyi@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrsbrendahill563@gmail.com

Bcc:

Sat, 25 Sept at 07:40

Greetings to you. I am a Widow Brenda Hill. My late husband and son were killed by pandemic Covid -19. It took me time to summon courage before mailing you, I have been suffering from Cancer for a long time. My condition is serious and according to my doctor, I might not survive it. I lost all my families through this evil pandemic Covid-19.

I drafted this message through my Doctor's PA - PC, in search of trusted traits to facilitate my wealthy accomplishment in life to underprivileged people in the world; presently I have instructed my Branch Bank Manager to take direction from my Lawyer to an interested person who wishes to handle this assignment to help humanity.

It's obvious my disease is critical, I'm scared I might not survive it, I prayed to God and asked him to direct an honest person who will receive this fund and use it for the things that will celebrate the name of God, after my prayers, I decided to contact you. Please, I will appreciate you sending your full name and your complete address.

Please stay safe and bear in mind Covid-19 is real, always stays 2MT away from people and always wash your hands and stay safe.

Thanks,
Mrs. Brenda Hill.
I will be waiting for your email as I will proceed.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Brenda Hill.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mrjohns264@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:33 pm

Mrs. Brenda Hill. <mrjohns264@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrsbrendahill563@gmail.com

Bcc:

Tue, 26 Oct at 06:33

Greetings to you. I am a Widow Brenda Hill. My late husband and son were killed by pandemic Covid -19. It took me time to summon courage before mailing you, I have been suffering from Cancer for a long time. My condition is serious and according to my doctor, I might not survive it. I lost all my families through this evil pandemic Covid-19.

I drafted this message through my Doctor's PA - PC, in search of trusted traits to facilitate my wealthy accomplishment in life to underprivileged people in the world; presently I have instructed my Branch Bank Manager to take direction from my Lawyer to an interested person who wishes to handle this assignment to help humanity.

It's obvious my disease is critical, I'm scared I might not survive it, I prayed to God and asked him to direct an honest person who will receive this fund and use it for the things that will celebrate the name of God, after my prayers, I decided to contact you. Please, I will appreciate you sending your full name and your complete address.

Please stay safe and bear in mind Covid-19 is real, always stays 2MT away from people and always wash your hands and stay safe.

Thanks,
Mrs. Brenda Hill.
I will be waiting for your email as I will proceed.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Brenda Hill.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.