Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrs.loganmrshannah2ttt2@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrs.loganmrshannah2ttt2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:27 pm

Hello,

Greetings to you in the perfect name of our Lord, how are you and your family? I hope that the grace of God abounds in you; I am glad in my soul when I read your kind email, I want to thank you for your willingness to actualize this great goal and for this zeal to help humanity. My name is Mrs Hannah Logan, I am 62 years old; in fact my late husband and I are from BRITISH COLUMBIA ( Canada ) we both got married and lived together for 30 years. We also lived and spent a part of our lives here in South Africa as we have all of our business here in South Africa, Johannesburg to be precise and by the grace of God the business expanded a lot which made us successful before his unfortunate demise in 2012.

From 2013 I began to control the companies and expanded more, his death left a scar in my heart that is yet to heal. He was my soulmate. In the long run, I lost myself, I kept everyone at arms length, I drove every friend I ever had away as I was wallowing in my solitude, escaping into the business world as a means to heal from the scar in my heart. I careless about the people around me that my carelessness affected my well being because I never took a break to care for myself.

When I was diagnosed with cancer, I managed to fly to India to have a surgery, after the surgery there was no improvement, i looked up to God for a miracle but i think that maybe this is my fate, maybe this is my own little way of helping humanity and that is why I have decided to give all that i have to the orphanages and the needy. I have handed over all my properties here to the church and I have also donated money to charity, footing some hospital bills. I believe I have given hundreds of them new hope in life and this gladdens my heart, even when I close my eyes in death I would be fulfilled.

My late husband deposited this money in a Bank, In hopes that in the near future it would be useful, It is quite unfortunate for us both. The money is currently in a Domiciliary Account , Please, i want you to stand as the beneficiary and claim the money out from the bank and help me do the following: use it for humanitarian aid, cancer victims, widows and orphanages, and it should be disbursed with all appropriation, responsibility and prudence for the glory of God.

I am not in good health to do this myself. Cancer can make one's life so miserable. The worst thing is the parallelism of the line, I can't walk well again, and you will be taking 20% of the total Fund for all your effort.

Therefore, I believe that God would use you to accomplish this desire. In my next email I will forward you the contact information of the LAWYER who will help you get all the VITAL Document that will enable you to contact the Bank. And also the DEATH CERTIFICATE of my late Husband.

Please I would like you to reconfirm your personal Information to me: 1. Your full name and home address, 2. Your gender and occupation, 3. Your identification card or a valid passport. 4. Direct Phone Number.

Remain Blessed
Mrs. Hannah Logan.

Header:

Return-Path: <mrs.loganmrshannah2ttt2@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: Mrs Hannah Logan <mrs.loganmrshannah2ttt2@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 19:11:09 +0100
Message-ID: <CAM-Jzy8AJ4AaoiMJkfhvoUJrbqBue4+8jMT0NHENrFmmqwB3xw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Thanks For Your Mail..
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.