Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnson.ige@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

johnson.ige@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:57 pm

Attention I wish to notify you that we have actually been authorised by the World Bank, and the governing body of the monetary unit of IMF to effect your payment without delay. Do confirm Your name, your current address, your telephone number and your ID Card. Kindly get back to me for more details via this email. Mr. Johnson Igeh Director, Foreign debt settlement unit. International Oversight

Header:

Return-Path: <bounce+5727e8.fb03ae- @mailhost.561linuxhosting.com>
Received: from gian561dev by dev-clients with local (Exim 4.94.2) (envelope-from <noreply@dmo.gov.ng>) id 1mTq8k-0002Zu-Lu for ; Fri, 24 Sep 2021 18:41:42 +0000
Subject: CONFIRM YOUR DETAILS FOR URGENT PAYMENT
X-PHP-Script: gian.561dev.com/leafmailer2.8.php for 79.110.53.194
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 18:41:42 +0000
Reply-To: johnson.ige@outlook.com
Message-ID: <756cde1ca6ebcda7704727799ad0d383@gian.561dev.com>

Orig IP: 79.110.53.194 | Orig ISP: V4escrow, Llc | City: n/a | Country: Romania
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnson.ige@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:48 pm

Dear

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email I have already be briefed and have been directed by the committee that was set up by the United Nations and other organization like the World bank who are responsible in the investigation and upon their finding prayed for the payment to scammed Victims who had lose millions of dollars to the unscrupulous element which has affected the victim's financial lives over time and especially this time when the world is battling with the pandemic and business failing

I want to use this medium to congratulate you for having your name published in this first list of the fund beneficiaries, whom we have been instruction by the World Bank, and the governing body of the monetary unit of IMF to pay all beneficiaries the sum of $10.500.000.00 to its real value. This was resolved in a meeting held between World Bank, United Nations, Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Authorities and Officials of Nigerian Government in Lagos last week, as a condition from the International Monetary Fund to support Asia Countries, Canada, European Union (EU) and United States of America in receiving total debt cancellation or forgiveness from the International Financial Bodies.

As a result of these laudable recommendations, it is imperative to bring to your notice that during the meeting, it was alarmed so much by all in the meetings on the loss of funds by various foreigners to the scams artists syndicates operating all over the world today. In order to redeem the good image of our relationship with other Countries, the President has agreed with the World Bank and International Financial Bodies to order the payment to all beneficiaries the sum of $10.500.000.00 funds immediately.

I can assure you that $10.500.00USD that is fund to you will go a long way in supporting your family and loved ones, especially this time of world pandemic.

For the successful transfer/ delivery of your funds, the committee has given a free hand to all fund beneficiaries to visit Foreign Debt Settlement Unit Office Lagos- Nigeria and sign for the Original Funds Transfer Document (OFTD) and have your fund released you immediately. The reason for requesting you to visit our office is for you to witness/ sign for yourself the payment releasing documents and your fund released to your provided account or dispatched to your provided address without spending a dime.

To this end, the endorsement date has been scheduled for 5th October, 2021

If your schedules cannot permit you to come down to our office to sign all the necessary document and have your fund transferred to your provided bank account/ dispatched to your provided address or you pick up yourself, you can hire the services of an accredited attorney with our office to help you in this matter, but the truth is that it will cost you some money, I advise you to bear the past pain and do the needful, then have your payment at last.

Please If this option is suitable for you then get, I advised you to communicate with an accredited attorney with our office through his contact information below and liaise with him immediately for this process.

Contact Information:

Name: Barrister Neil Burgess
Principal Attorney
E-mail: barr.kali@mail-me.com
Tel: +2348147809995

Ensure you forward your full name, phone number to enable the lawyer to identify your file for signing of the release documents of your payment.

Be warned, for your own good and best interest; stop all forms of communication with any government agency or commercial Banks, and officials. None of these Commercial Banks and government agencies has a solution to your payment, but their personal interest.

The Debt Management Office Lagos- Nigeria has the sole responsibility and legitimacy to offset all Nigerian foreign debts, but with terms and conditions applied. There is an urgent need that you sign every document to this payment file before your fund is transferred to your provided bank account/ dispatched to your provided address by our delivery agent or you pick up yourself.

Please, I am not by any means interested in your payment file, but my worries and concern are that you deserve justice. Do not lose hope, don't allow your past ugly experience stop you from fighting for your right, there is always light at the end of every tunnel.

All rights of any client to this claim can be denied if the release process is not duly observed in accordance with the provision of the regulatory authorities.

Call me on +2348131802247

Thanks for your understanding as you follow instructions.

Yours-in-service,

Mr. Johnson Igeh
Director, Foreign debt settlement unit.
International Oversight

Phones: +2348147809995
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd

+2348131802247
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.kali@mail-me.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:55 pm

Attention:
RE: Legal Representation
Our ref: 9623ngch
Date: 28/09/2021

Sir

Thank you for your email and choosing us to be your legal representative.

Our outstanding result orientated is as a result of clients’ compliance to making our job easy, achievable and promptly to the satisfaction of our esteemed clients.

It is vital to inform you that in any international matter we are top-class and we shall deliver to your satisfaction should you comply with our terms of service.

In order to assist you, I was in contact with the Debt Management Office Lagos- Nigeria after reading through your mail to see all the documents that are required of you to Sign to make up your file and enable the paying department of the bank release your due fund to you.

For all the necessary documents and our services in handling the process on your behalf, we will charge you $750 (Seven Hundred and fifty Dollars) Only. At first you will send us 50% of the fee, which is $375 (Three hundred and seventy five Dollars) only. You will send me the balance of $375 after you receive your due funds.

Note that you are required to make payment of our charges prior to our going to represent you to enable us meet up with attendant expenses at the Court like , affidavit, notarization of Original Funds Transfer Documents (OFTD) and stamp duty here in the Lagos-Nigeria.

Find below the analysis of the fees to be paid at the court.

1. Stamp Duty----------- $155
2. Notarization--------- $125
3. Affidavit------------ $95
Total: $375

You are to send us the $375 via Ria Money Transfer or Money Gram as follows:

NAME: -------FRANK C.
ADDRESS: -----LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: GOD BLESS?
ANSWER: YOU
AMOUNT: $375

Just go to any Ria Money Transfer or Money Gram Agent / Outlet nearest to you and send the $375 as instructed above.

We await your response with the Scan copy of the transfer/transaction slip to enable us act on your behalf in the proposed matter.

While we wait your response, we promise to continue to use our best endeavors in rendering the best legal service to you at all times.

Yours faithfully

Principal Attorney
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.kali@mail-me.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:01 pm

Attention:
Date: 30/09/2021

Sir

Thank you for your email.

Below here is the account information for you to send the $375:

BENEFICIARY’S BANK NAME : UNITED BANK OF AFRICA
ACCOUNT NAME: S. E.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 300262XXXX
BANK ADDRESS : 133 EJIGBO IKOTUN RAOD EJIGBO,
SOFT CODE :033153322
SWIFT CODE UNAFNGLA

Once you make the payment, do Kindly send the scan copy of the payment slip / evidence of payment to us here for onward confirmation.

While we wait your response, we promise to continue to use our best endeavors in rendering the best legal service to you at all times.

Yours faithfully

Principal Attorney
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.kali@mail-me.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:01 pm

Attention:
Date: 01/10/2021

Sir

Thank you for your email.

I advise send the $375 across in Money Order written the check pay to the name of our agent REUBEN O.

RECEIVER'S NAME: REUBEN O.
ADDRESS: LYNN, MA 01902

Send it through express delivery and forward to me the TRACKING and the scanned copy of the shipment RECEIPT immediately to enable me on his confirmation receipt proceed to the court to meet up the expensed as you were told in my previous email, then return back to the Debt Management Office for onward instruction to the paying bank to effect release/ transfer of your funds.

Yours faithfully

Principal Attorney
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.kali@mail-me.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:10 pm

Attention:
Date: 04/10/2021

Sir

Mail received.

Do use this account information below if the first account information is not going through:

BENEFICIARY’S BANK NAME : ACCESS BANK PLC
BANK ADDRESS : BLOCK 11 PLOT 4 OLD OJO ROAD SATELLITE TOWN LAGOS NIGERIA
ACCOUNT NAME: A. O. C.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 007930XXXX
SWIFT CODE: ABNGNGLA
ROUTING NUMBER: 021000089
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: SATELLITE TOWN

Once you make the payment, do Kindly send the scan copy of the payment slip / evidence of payment to us here for onward confirmation, to enable me proceed to the court to meet up the expensed as you were told in my previous email, then return back to the Debt Management Office on or before the scheduled endoresement date which is 5th October, 2021 for onward instruction to the paying bank to effect release/ transfer of your funds.

Yours faithfully

Principal Attorney
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnson.ige@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:26 pm

Dear

It is 6th October, 2021 and you or the attorney is expected to be here yesterday being the 5th October, 2021 for the endorsement of the Original Funds Transfer Document (OFTD) to enable us effect release/transfer fund to reflected in your bank account within 24 hours after the endorsement but neither you or the attorney was here. why?

Does it mean we should write back to the authority for a cancellation of your claim? if yes write us a disclaimers message to indicate that you are no longer ready for the claim to enable us forward same to the concern authority as all rights of any client to this claim can be denied if the release process is not duly observed in accordance with the provision of the regulatory authorities.

Do write back to us with your decision.

Call me on +2348131802247 as soon as you read this mail.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours-in-service,

Mr. Johnson Igeh
Director, Foreign debt settlement unit.
International Oversight
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

noreply@dmo.gov.ng

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:48 pm

Attn:Beneficiary Sir/Madam I am Mr. Maraizu Nwankwo Head, Debt Recording and Settlement Department(-Anti Fraud Unit). Due to many complaints of various fees paid by the beneficiaries of these contract/inheritance claims without receiving their due payments for the past twenty years when the Military and former civilian government were in power in Nigeria, the new civilian government gave directive to all government AGENCIES, MINISTRIES AND PARASTATALS to adopt the policy of deducting all fees associated with the various claims and transfer the balance to their respective beneficiaries. The directive specified that: (1) Each of the beneficiaries should write an authorization letter to this office that all fees especially bank and transfer charges SHOULD BE DEDUCTED FROM THEIR CONTRACT FUNDS AND BALANCE REMITTED TO THEIR STIPULATED BANK ACCOUNTS. (2) The authorization letter to deduct fees should be NOTARIZED by a competent court here to make it legal and valid in law. YOU WILL PAY A NOTARY FEE TO THE COURT. This fee cannot be deducted from your principal sum because your deduction authorization letter remains ineffective and not binding until notarized. (3)All concerned/relevant government agencies should recognize such authorization letters as soon as NOTARIZED AND ABIDE BY IT. (4) Any claim that have stayed for over (7) SEVEN YEARS UNPAID AND AFTER VERIFICATION, THE BENEFICIARY SHOULD NOT NOT BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ANY CONTRACT DOCUMENTATION WHERE THE DOCUMENTS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE BEFORE HIS OR HER PAYMENT IS PROCESSED AND TRANSFER EFFECTED. (5) All concerned/relevant government agencies should ensure that all fund clearance approvals are issued to the beneficiaries to avoid confiscation, stoppage or placing embargo on funds when transferred. (6) All accrued interest should be worked out and paid upon the completion of payment of principal amounts. THIS NEW MEASURE BY GOVERNMENT IS TO ENSURE THAT NOBODY DEMANDS ENDLESS FEES IN THE FORM OF CHARGES AND DOCUMENTATION FROM THE BENEFICIARIES OF THESE OUTSTANDING CLAIMS AS PRACTICED IN THE PAST TWENTY YEARS. Be informed that the Federal Executive Council has approved a part payment of US$5,000,000.00 in your favor out of your contract/inheritance claim payment. In view of the above, you are required to provide the following information for the process/transfer of your part payment of US$5,000,000.00. (A)YOUR BANK COORDINATES: (B) YOUR ADDRESS: (C) YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER: (D) COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION, Yours Truly, Mr. Maraizu Nwankwo Head, Debt Recording and Settlement Department (-Anti Fraud Unit) NDIC Building (1st Floor) Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue Central Business District

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a17:90a:6a83:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id u3csp1800815pjj;
Mon, 15 Nov 2021 13:52:24 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABdhPJwAtVI/Gej94WChdTwAWlJOlPl9a6lj2WKtcENpdWdd3a1VoSKcap2tWb/TTwkG0GIl3rY/
X-Received: by 2002:adf:f08d:: with SMTP id n13mr2954041wro.395.1637013144621;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1637013144; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=Nyz6jPL01UxfHHtFpMz78wUn2CqBWlC3giPvAQgoidPAkSEL4ctez8c6NDeKdPDjXf
4TxK67ESaWpszhgRJw24CcTmEXjTtuoPOcxIlBC8I6yqTyfJAbOCh3DAiFO+rD6giXwq
oTGWmBvX5JYKFUgg/wmW/pVtCFfn74mloV3avCTTjtWa1ZY99izP6wF6Uspn6pwYivLt
3/0uSuaDSkqnxfBPJu2erx8FL4pE3OK8b9v5pozOa6rad8Ebg2eJdqZaKFkLIowuBRDf
y0Vol+XaQwKZ/XgeL9xrDOL11KLdaMrAjUUIuzKMDsJOTygnflTMJqN2uoUUKEK0ay2l
u04A==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:message-id:reply-to:from
:date:subject:to:dkim-signature;
bh=08erNv/l/G1TAbjPfwrt9Sh1nJEl4Pfk+aSyGkwdmYw=;
b=EAobLAIOIgoAGJb5P3EacO55ePYOKfhHhEFg3YP2vDJtChjVy3FKojrSgtsC5rt7of
TjxnsEK1eW4mwnh8AKGLlTgRJI6HUtOnpEHxtyJYCtlbfcKGV063Zy5ZAO/CQbhovHoF
cKUfQTaYUShBwV8ESHQP3RyzGGgENzTVWHkYiJKEtJeezsMFkHHAKfm1uhlF/TsxfHLx
dm/YeqUqZagwcev4AC3rLkCrT1CeUTeJoEMIwF8OXQRhfGvUg0Kk2dnvVtqqk2GLYQGP
WihvA6mLuNgOZVRIWORa3ZlwUBfjOZs5yrI7JtKkrnn/9/Jim5ehwc0qu31oBRHiiVgC
qydw==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@teracellallied.com header.s=default header.b=G4GYJmVD;
spf=fail (google.com: domain of noreply@dmo.gov.ng does not designate 136.243.8.158 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=noreply@dmo.gov.ng
Return-Path: <noreply@dmo.gov.ng>
Received: from ds1-eude-ss.host.gl (ds1-eude-ss.host.gl. [136.243.8.158])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id i7si28516103wrr.520.2021.11.15.13.52.23
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: fail (google.com: domain of noreply@dmo.gov.ng does not designate 136.243.8.158 as permitted sender) client-ip=136.243.8.158;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@teracellallied.com header.s=default header.b=G4GYJmVD;
spf=fail (google.com: domain of noreply@dmo.gov.ng does not designate 136.243.8.158 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=noreply@dmo.gov.ng
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=teracellallied.com; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type: MIME-Version:Message-ID:Reply-To:From:Date:Subject:To:Sender:Cc:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=08erNv/l/G1TAbjPfwrt9Sh1nJEl4Pfk+aSyGkwdmYw=; b=G4GYJmVDJAg50aZHiea9xL8MlP 2z+BO3YAaEAOklRYKJwTIB5K4b4dX0L/52qzGxSvHPgOKGPAdi3Kc+JjMovsi9XQmJNlaH8iscoFT 6P7fYKhnbHsbh8EVCoATPd02TeEfBZoSRj+PQ99QsnW3/CvnagHk4liw0JXZYHWW1SXlTNjdX+qxR ge9VMH8oZTZh8zL1tokRQfxnYD8xuxh8HcajNI1BMKOOdvhzK6WJnoeLmTC/1dOrfymMprnG4/VzJ IJEY+4iG74VNRXn/hNCNlbxDAYm3+J0/j3WvIfAy+p9A4Pw1q48rfeSQfE79nWLJRdGn1bJzGpY/a qAIa0e8g==;
Received: from teracell by ds1-eude-ss.host.gl with local (Exim 4.94.2) (envelope-from <noreply@dmo.gov.ng>) id 1mmjtk-00Efy2-56 for ; Mon, 15 Nov 2021 22:52:20 +0100
To:
Subject: Deduction of fees,,
X-PHP-Script: teracellallied.com/wp-admin/user/leafmailer2.8.php for 79.110.53.194
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 21:52:19 +0000
Reply-To: dsettlementdept7@gmail.com
Message-ID: <c4668a5aed53200c2d7d736cc7719728@teracellallied.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="b1_c4668a5aed53200c2d7d736cc7719728"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Orig IP: 79.110.53.194 | Orig ISP: V4escrow, Llc | City: n/a | Country: Romania
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.