Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Hannah Logan - mrs.loganmrshannah2tt2@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Hannah Logan - mrs.loganmrshannah2tt2@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:53 am

Dying widow scam.

Greetings To You,

I am Mrs. HANNAH LOGAN, I am married to DR. RICHARD GRAYSON LOGAN, who was an Oil Business MOGUL and also into Real Estate here in SOUTH AFRICAN before he died in the year 2012, Maybe you must have heard about him. We were married for Fifteen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both devoted Christians. Since his death I have decided not to re-marry. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum $28 Million (Twenty Eight Million U.S.Dollars) in a BANK he made me the beneficiary of the said Funds. Presently, I’m in the hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only less than (2) two months to live.

It is my last wish to see that this Fund is invested wisely and at the end of every year Funds are distributed among charity organizations. I want a reliable and honest person that will use this money to reach the motherless and also less privileges, to reach the Katrina Hurricane, the sick that have no body to take care of them, the poor and widows and to set up Cancer research.

If you are willing and honest enough to do my wishes, as soon as i receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the lawyer who will help you to secure up all the documents in your names and details as the beneficiary so that the Funds will be on your names and also transfer to you to be used for the above mentioned projects.

I will be very glad to see you in person here in South Africa,to hold you and speak some few words to you. Your prayer is of high importance to me may our good God, grant you sound health and bless you.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Mrs. HANNAH LOGAN.

Header:

Return-Path: <browningarias@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrs.loganmrshannah2tt2@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 19:20:46 +0100
Message-ID: <CAH9=c=xDstq5dknsAAqa-M8ozfiZrBjj9ja_8UJQxMCo3gkm9w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings To You
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.