Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Nta Ekpo (ICPC Nigeria)

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrcharlesnewman@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:26 pm

Received from a scam survivor. Recovery scam.

Email:

Date: Wed, May 31, 2017 at 11:24 PM
Subject: Re; Settlement Notice
To:

logo of ICPC, Nigeria

ICPC NIGERIA
Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission
United Nations Approved Anti-fraud Unit
Code of Conduct Bureau against fraud, funds delay and impersonation.

Head Office: Plot 802, Constitution Avenue
Zone A9 Central Area
P. M.B 535, Garki Abuja

Our Ref: ICPC/NG/FG/2017 Date: 31st May 2017

(Web Acc: mrcharlesnewman@ymail.com)

Attention: Respected Fraud Victim ,

UNITED NATIONS APPROVED SETTLEMENT NOTICE.

This letter will definitely be amazing to you because of it's realistic value.

Sorry for the inconveniences that was rendered to you in line with the release of your due Payment which was delayed because you were in contact with the wrong officials.

As the Chairman of this Anti-fraud Unit, I will like to introduce myself; I am (Mr. Ekpo Nta) a Nigerian born British citizen appointed by The Federal Government of Nigeria and The United Nations Organisation (U.N.O) in other to avert corruption, fraud, funds delay and impersonation. To this bestowed Authority I took an oath of allegiance to settle all fraud victims peacefully.

This particular Commission was initiated to detect corruption/fraud/funds delay/impersonation of Government Officials. Secondly, we are subordinate mandated by The United Nations Organization (U.N.O) and the US Government to Settle foreign debts/fraud victims/Un-paid beneficiaries and contractors to satisfactory in other to maintain peace in the world at large and also to rekindle our country's reputation as the giant of Africa.

Presently, we are being paid by the American government in other to avert internet fraud, corruption, funds delays and impersonation here in Nigeria. So far, we have settled the likes of (Mrs. Florence Reeves, Mr. Joseph Bedford etc).

You are being contacted by this office today dated ( 31st May 2017 ) because your Case File (A) is the very first File on our Settlement Files Cabinet and we are ready to Pay you at this moment. From our Intelligent investigations made secretly, we discovered that you are a victim of fraud/funds delay.

This Memorandum is to notify you that you will be settled by the Nigerian Government/ICPC-Nigeria from our initial Deposit Account with Eco Bank Of Nigeria Plc. You will be settled with the actual amount which you lost in your previous transaction, including the actual Funds which you are supposed to receive as a beneficiary.

Your settlement will be actualized within 3 working days after your response to this Official Letter.

For further clarification/investigation kindly send the below information to us immediately:

1. Your Full Name and residential address.
2. Mobile or Telephone Number and Fax Number (for regular official contact).
3. Your inheritance funds value.
4. Amount which you lost previously.

These above-mentioned information will officially enable us to carry out our verification processes and after that your settlement Funds will be Paid to you accordingly.

Your immediate compliance to this will expedite actions on your Payment because here in this office, we have a lot of listed victims to be settled.

Reply to: (mrcharlesnewman@ymail.com)

Officially Closed by,

Mr. Ekpo Nta.
Chairman ICPC Nigeria.

Cc:
The Accountant General of the Federation.
The Federal Ministry of Finance (F.M.F).
The Presidency.
Eco Bank of Nigeria Plc.

CERTIFIED TRUE COPY.

Powered by Information Communication Technology Dept., (C) 2015 ICPC Nigeria, registered trademark
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

icpc.antifruadunit000@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:57 pm

Re: LETTER OF COMPENSATION/SETTLEMENT.
ICPC NIGERIA (Anti-Fraud Unit) <termorolne@termorolne.ba> Today at 7:59
To
@
Message body

--
ICPC NIGERIA (Anti-Fraud Unit)
......we fight against fraud, funds delay and impersonation.
Zone A9 Central Area
P. M.B 535, Garki Lagos

*****24HRS SERVICE *****

Dear Beneficiary,

LETTER OF COMPENSATION/SETTLEMENT.

This letter will definitely be amazing to you because of its realistic value.Sorry for the inconveniences that was rendered to you in your line of Inheritance Payment transaction with some impersonators some while ago.

I know that this letter will hit you by surprise, but firstly I will like to introduce myself; I am (Hon Nta Ekpo.) the Legal chairman of "ICPC", (Nigeria's Anti-Fraud Unit). On the 1st of October 2000, the former President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria (Chief Olusegun Obasanjo) introduced a Commission named the "ICPC", (Nigeria's Anti-Fraud Unit) which is duly registered under the United Nations (U.N.O). This particular Commission was initiated to detect fraud/funds delay/impersonation of Government Officials. Secondly, we are mandated by the US Government to settle foreign debts/fraud victims/Un-paid beneficiaries to satisfactory in other to maintain peace in the world at large and also to create a good relationship with the international bodies.

Presently, we are being paid by the American Government in other to avert beneficiary funds delays/fraud here in Nigeria. So far in this present year, we have settled the likes of (Mrs. Susan Fox, Mr. Michael Wagner etc).

You are being contacted by this office today dated (June 21st 2017) because your Case File (A) is the very first File on our Settlement Files Cabinet. From our intelligent investigations and Probing processes we discovered that you are a victim of fraud/funds delay.

The "ICPC", is faithfully under my governance as the Legal Chairman of the great Commission and to this Authority I took an oath of allegiance to settle all fraud victims peacefully.

This Memorandum is to notify you that you will be settled by the Nigerian Government from our initial Deposit Account. Your settlement will be actualized within 3working days after your response to this Official Letter.

For further clarification/investigation kindly send the below information to us immediately:

1. Your Full name & residential address.
2. Mobile and fax number (for regular official contact).
3. Your inheritance funds value.
4. Amount, which you have lost previously.

These above-mentioned informations will officially enable us to carry out our verification processes and after that your compensation sum/Inheritance Funds will be Electronically wired into your designated Bank account or through a Diplomatic Delivery Service Or ATM Master Card delivery or depending on which mode you prefer.

Your immed iate compliance to this will expedite actions on your Payment because here in this office, we have a lot of listed victims to be settled.

Officially Signed,
Hon. Nta Ekpo.
Chairman ICPC Nigeria.
Email: icpc.antifruadunit000@gmail.com

FOUNDED on the 1st of October in the year 2008, the former President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria (Chief Olusegun Obasanjo) introduced a Commission named (ICPC )
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

ICPC Nigeria - icpcoffice2019@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:41 pm

Recovery scam.

Zone A9 Central Area
P. M.B 535, Garki Abuja
Email : icpcoffice2017@gmail.com
.We Fight Against Fraud, Funds Delay and Impersonation.

Attention Beneficiary ,

This letter will definitely be amazing to you because of it’s a realistic value.Sorry for the inconveniences that was rendered to you in your line of inheritance Payment transaction with some impersonators some while ago. I know that this letter will hit you by surprise, but firstly I will like to introduce myself; I am (Mr. Nta Ekpo) the Legal chairman of "ICPC", (Nigeria's Anti-Fraud Unit).

On the 1st of October 2000, the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria (Chief Olusegun Obasanjo) introduced a Commission named the "ICPC", (Nigeria's Anti-Fraud Unit) which is duly registered under the United Nations (U.N.O), This particular Commission was initiated to detect fraud/funds delay/impersonation of Government Officials.Secondly,we were mandated by the US Government and the FBI to settle foreign debts/fraud victims/UN-paid beneficiaries in other to maintain peace in the world at large and also to create a good relationship with the international bodies. Presently, we are being paid by the American government in other to avert beneficiary funds delays/fraud here in Nigeria.So far, we have settled (Mrs. Mary Mason,Mr. Greg Mendez etc).

You are being contacted by this office today dated because your Case File (A) is on our Settlement Files priority. From our intelligent investigations and Probing processes we discovered that you have been denied your claim. The "ICPC", is faithfully under my governance as the Legal Chairman of the great Commission and on this Authority I took an oath of allegiance to settle all fraud victims peacefully.

This Memorandum is to notify you that you will be settled by the Nigerian Government from our initial Deposit Account with CBN on the approval of our legal department.

You will be settled with the actual amount which you lost in your previous transaction, including your Inheritance Funds.Your settlement will be actualized within 7working days after your response to this Official Letter.

For further clarifications/investigation kindly send the below information to us immediately:

1. Your Full Names.....
2. Your residential address.
3. Mobile and fax number (for regular official contact).....
4. Your inheritance funds value.....
5. Amount, which you have lost previously....
6. Scan copy of your International Passport/Drivers License...

This above-mentioned information will officially enable us to carry out our verification processes and after that your compensation sum/Inheritance Funds will be Electronically wired into your designated Bank account,or any of your choice of receiving your payment.

Your immediate compliance to this office will expedite action,Call me immediately

We await your urgent response and for more clarifications.

Officially Closed by,
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Nta Ekpo.
Chairman ICPC Nigeria

Header:

Return-Path: <icpcoffice2019@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 15:57:27 -0700
Message-ID: <CAK0jNMfrTMfrK1-jogCcRMOCWJS4i+fUUPUrKUwT_MAEPFDoAQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention Beneficiary ,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

icpcoffice211@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:57 am

Recovery scam.

Zone A9 Central Area
P. M.B 535, Garki Abuja
Phone/Fax: +234-9132146593
Email : icpcoffice211@gmail.com
We Fight Against Fraud, Funds Delay and Impersonation....

Attention Beneficiary

This letter will definitely be amazing to you because of it’s a realistic value.
Sorry for the inconveniences that was rendered to you in your line of
inheritance Payment transaction with some impersonators some while
ago. I know that this letter will hit you by surprise, but firstly I
will like to introduce myself; I am (Mr. Nta Ekpo) the Legal chairman
of "ICPC", (Nigeria's Anti-Fraud Unit).

On the 1st of October 2000, the President of The Federal Republic of
Nigeria (Chief Olusegun Obasanjo) introduced a Commission named the
"ICPC", (Nigeria's Anti-Fraud Unit) which is duly registered under the
United Nations (U.N.O), This particular Commission was initiated to
detect fraud/funds delay/impersonation of Government Officials.
Secondly,we were mandated by the US Government and the FBI to settle
foreign debts/fraud victims/UN-paid beneficiaries in other to maintain
peace in the world at large and also to create a good relationship
with the international bodies. Presently, we are being paid by the
American government in other to avert beneficiary funds delays/fraud
here in Nigeria.So far, we have settled (Mrs. Mary Mason,
Mr. Greg Mendez etc).

You are being contacted by this office today dated because your Case
File (A) is on our Settlement Files priority. From our intelligent
investigations and Probing processes we discovered that you have been
denied your claim. The "ICPC", is faithfully under my governance as
the Legal Chairman of the great Commission and on this Authority I
took an oath of allegiance to settle all fraud victims peacefully.

This Memorandum is to notify you that you will be settled by the
Nigerian Government from our initial Deposit Account with CBN
on the approval of our legal department.

You will be settled with the actual amount which you lost in your
previous transaction, including your Inheritance Funds.
Your settlement will be actualized within 7working days after your
response to this Official Letter.

For further clarifications/investigation kindly send the below
information to us immediately:

1. Your Full Names.....

This above-mentioned information will officially enable us to carry
out our verification processes and after that your compensation
sum/Inheritance Funds will be Electronically wired into your
designated Bank account,or any of your choice of receiving your
payment.

Your immediate compliance to this office will expedite action,
Call me immediately +234-9132146593

Officially Closed by,
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Nta Ekpo.
Chairman ICPC Nigeria

Header:

Message-ID: <6196015-5684@mail.etclearning.com>
Received: from [195.133.18.101] ([10.24.96.3])
Subject: ICPC NIGERIA (Anti-Fraud Unit)
To: Recipients <into@usa.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 06:47:47 -0700
Reply-To: icpcoffice211@gmail.com

Originating IP: 195.133.18.101
Originating ISP: Domain Names Registrar Reg.ru, Ltd
City: Volgograd
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

+2349132146593
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location Abuja
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: icpcoffice2019@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:47 pm

Recovery scam.

Zone A9 Central Area
P. M.B 535, Garki Abuja
Email : icpcoffice2017@gmail.com
.We Fight Against Fraud, Funds Delay and Impersonation.

Attention Beneficiary ,

This letter will definitely be amazing to you because of it’s a realistic value.Sorry for the inconveniences that was rendered to you in your line of inheritance Payment transaction with some impersonators some while ago. I know that this letter will hit you by surprise, but firstly I will like to introduce myself; I am (Mr. Nta Ekpo) the Legal chairman of "ICPC", (Nigeria's Anti-Fraud Unit).

On the 1st of October 2000, the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria (Chief Olusegun Obasanjo) introduced a Commission named the "ICPC", (Nigeria's Anti-Fraud Unit) which is duly registered under the United Nations (U.N.O), This particular Commission was initiated to detect fraud/funds delay/impersonation of Government Officials.Secondly,we were mandated by the US Government and the FBI to settle foreign debts/fraud victims/UN-paid beneficiaries in other to maintain peace in the world at large and also to create a good relationship with the international bodies. Presently, we are being paid by the American government in other to avert beneficiary funds delays/fraud here in Nigeria.So far, we have settled (Mrs. Mary Mason,Mr. Greg Mendez etc).

You are being contacted by this office today dated because your Case File (A) is on our Settlement Files priority. From our intelligent investigations and Probing processes we discovered that you have been denied your claim. The "ICPC", is faithfully under my governance as the Legal Chairman of the great Commission and on this Authority I took an oath of allegiance to settle all fraud victims peacefully.

This Memorandum is to notify you that you will be settled by the Nigerian Government from our initial Deposit Account with CBN on the approval of our legal department.

You will be settled with the actual amount which you lost in your previous transaction, including your Inheritance Funds.Your settlement will be actualized within 7working days after your response to this Official Letter.

For further clarifications/investigation kindly send the below information to us immediately:

1. Your Full Names.....

This above-mentioned information will officially enable us to carry out our verification processes and after that your compensation sum/Inheritance Funds will be Electronically wired into your designated Bank account,or any of your choice of receiving your payment.

Your immediate compliance to this office will expedite action,Call me immediately

Officially Closed by,
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Nta Ekpo.
Chairman ICPC Nigeria

Header:

Return-Path: <icpcoffice2019@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 04:59:43 -0800
Message-ID: <CAK0jNMfJweZmJ8PF-VfARmE3Mxz-+KEHyD1BNdYJoVyT-QO_JQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention Beneficiary ,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.