Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Vernesa Grossman - vernesagrossman0147@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Vernesa Grossman - vernesagrossman0147@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:19 pm

Recovery scam.

I am so happy to be in contact with you finally after much effort in trying to connect with you for some time now.
There's a sealed metallic trunk consignment box here at the London Heathrow Airport here in England with the same name as your name (Owner/Beneficiary) and it is supposed to be delivered to your address.
The consignment box has been here at Heathrow Airport for the past 2 months now and nobody has come up for it and I made the box go through customs X-ray scan and it shows that the consignment box contains US dollars amounting to some millions of Dollars. I have been searching for you to come up with the claim of the box up till the moment that I contacted you.
I don't know if you are expecting any package of such, but if you are not I will like to propose a transaction for me and you to do.
If you would be interested to know the deal, kindly get back to me soon. contact email; vernesagrossman0147@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <stephenkissi01@gmail.com>
Reply-To: vernesagrossman0147@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 18:56:54 -0500
Message-ID: <CAGxkMA=_S+SM=g=nv54LT=j3Z_qeG=27_QKKwpEMp2dWygzp6w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: vernesagrossman0147@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:05 am

Reply received:

Thanks for your response to my letter and I hope you are doing well over there in your country.

Let me start by properly introducing myself. I am Grossman Vernesa, I am originally from Ukraine but born and grew up in England. I am a widow and have worked at the London Heathrow airport for more than 13 years as a clearing and forwarding agent.

I want you to know that I am very happy to be in contact with you because I have tried to get you or anyone with a matching name for the past two months with no luck and so you must understand my happiness to be in contact with you.

The consignment box in question came from Afghanistan where there is WAR going on right now.

Right now I want you to know that I am still active in my duties here at the London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 and for this reason I want all our conversations to be confidential.

What I want you to do is to contact the clearance department of my company and inform them that a consignment box is under its custody and it belongs to you and that you want the consignment box to be delivered to you in your country.

I will give you all the necessary details concerning the consignment box at the right time.

Secondly, I want you to know that after successful delivery of the consignment box to you in your country, I will be entitled to 30% of the total sum.

If you are in acceptance of this then I would like you to forward me the following details about yourself for me to know who I am dealing with.

1.Scanned picture of you .2. Country of Residence .3.Your contact telephone number.

With best regards,
Vernesa Grossman

Header:

Return-Path: <vernesagrossman0147@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.215.172]
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:50:33 +0000
Message-ID: <CAGYyZ80K3u_=MPCOHYRqCh1Kt39xnX_XiWY07dFr+NXb6b=Rzg@mail.gmail.com>
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: vernesagrossman0147@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:31 pm

Same initial message also received from:

Return-Path: <veronicafordjour1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: vernesagrossman0147@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 13:56:20 -0500
Message-ID: <CAKT8zLGuHLVWijtm0-cW=+fRz9GO0akUR8=o6huBwP=za1SF-g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.