Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Kenan Zengin - kenanzengin@accountant.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Kenan Zengin - kenanzengin@accountant.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:01 pm

Next of kin scam.

Dear friend,

With respect, I am a portfolio manager with an Investment Bank in Turkey.

I am communicating to you in full capacity of my official duties and
obligations, and on this note, I hereby submit and solicit for a viable
possible external partnership with you which I want us to discuss the
details when you respond to this mail.

I will send you the details as soon as I receive your response that you
will be able to enter into our business cooperation.

Your truly,
Kenan Zengin

Header:

Return-Path: <worldwideexpressdelivery7@gmail.com>
Reply-To: kenanzengin@accountant.com
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 11:31:13 +0300
Message-ID: <CAB_i=y0R5d6__6PmnozKcroi5Y6rW8FU-BywiSLwH=znbnaD0w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION!!!
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Kenan Zengin - kenanzengin@accountant.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:10 am

Reply received:

Hello xxx,

I am Mr. Kenan Zengin, a Bank Officer here in Turkey with Ziraat Bankasi. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you because it is in connection with your last name/nationality and you are going to benefit from it.

One late Mr. Christopher xxx, a citizen of your country who was into Real Estate Business here in Turkey, had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2007 for 156 calendar months, valued at US$6,500,000.00 (Six Million Five Hundred United State Dollars) the due date for this deposit was last year. Sadly Christopher xxx, was among the death victims in the March 19 2016 fatal accident that happened near Lamphun province in the North Region of Thailand while he was on a business trip.

My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about this because I was his account officer. He did not mention any Next of Kin/Heir when the account was opened, and he was not married and no relative was found. Last week my Bank Management had a meeting for a bank verification exercise to note dormant and abandoned deposit accounts.

I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation because if my Bank Directors happens to discover his death, The bank will divert the funds for their head directors to share. So I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your details, I was happy.

I am now seeking your cooperation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account since you have the same last name and same nationality with him and my bank headquarters will release the account to you through my help. There is no risk involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.

It is better that we claim the money than allowing the Bank Directors to divert it and share among themselves. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds, 50/50% for you and I respectively. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information confidential. I shall give you more details once I receive your urgent response.

Best Regards,
Kenan Zengin.

Header:

Return-Path: <Kenanzengin@accountant.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [74.208.4.200]
Received: from [45.156.31.219] ([45.156.31.219]) by web-mail.mail.com
(3c-app-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan [10.76.45.11])
Message-ID: <trinity-20aaf1a2-b0b2-430f-895d-bdcdb38e6637-1632509170748@3c-app-mailcom-lxa10>
To:
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 20:46:10 +0200

Originating IP: 45.156.31.219
Originating ISP: Atlantis Telekomunikasyon Bilisim Hizmetleri San. Tic. Ltd
City: Istanbul
Country of Origin: Turkey
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kenanzengin226@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:41 pm

Dear friend,

I am Mr. Kenan Zengin, a Bank Officer here in Turkey. Nice coming across you. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you because it is in connection with your last name/nationality and you are going to benefit from it.

One of our late Customer, a citizen of your country who was into Real Estate Business here in Turkey, had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2007 for 156 calendar months, valued at US$6,500,000.00 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) the due date for this deposit was last year. Sadly our Customer, was among the death victims in the March 19th 2016 fatal accident that happened near Lamphun province in the North Region of Thailand while He was on a business trip.

My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about this because I was his account officer. He did not mention any Next of Kin/Heir when the account was opened, and He was not married and no relative was found. Last week my Bank Management had a meeting for a bank verification exercise to note dormant and abandoned deposit accounts.
I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation because if my Bank Directors happens to discover his death, The bank will divert the funds for their head directors to share. So I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your details, I was happy.

I am now seeking your cooperation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account since you have the same last name and same nationality with him and my bank headquarters will release the account to you through my help. There is no risk involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.
It is better that we claim the money than allowing the Bank Directors to divert it and share among themselves. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds, 50/50% for you and I respectively. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information confidential. I shall give you more details once I receive your positive urgent response.

Best Regards,

Kenan Zengin.

Header:

Received: from User (84.38.134.44)
Reply-To: <kenanzengin226@gmail.com>
Subject: URGENTLY RESPOND
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 01:47:31 +0200
Message-ID: <a009ceca684b42c79ec554efc7f707b8@HTM2013-MBOX02.ad.hosteam.fr>
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
X-Originating-IP: [84.38.134.44]
X-ClientProxiedBy: HTM2013-CH01001.ad.hosteam.fr (192.168.3.68) To HTM2013-MBOX02.ad.hosteam.fr (192.168.3.66)

Originating IP: 84.38.134.44
Originating ISP: Dataclub S.a.
City: Riga
Country of Origin: Latvia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.