Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Dr Huang Zhengwen - huangzhengwen@yandex.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Dr Huang Zhengwen - huangzhengwen@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:59 pm

Next of kin scam.

Good Day To you.

Please excuse the "invasion of your privacy" . My name is Dr Huang Zhengwen, i am an inheritor who craves your dexterity in assisting receive funds for a long term investment programme you deem viable.

In the vain, i would crave your indulgence in handling the funds from the holding company to your account designate as you would be represented as the sole beneficiary in a Next of Kin capacity for our mutual benefit: The designated funds are dirivatives from a late family member, since am a novice in all of such handling you shall be presented as the sole benefactor for easy transacting of the funds given the understanding of global limitations/constraints as a result of the ¨PANDEMIC¨

On receipt of your reply, I shall detail comprehensively the format the procedure would be structured prior to processing and onward transfer for your beneficiary credit.

Yours Truly.

NAME: Dr Huang Zhengwen
EMAIL: huangzhengwen@yandex.com

Header:

Return-Path: <smithoconnorx@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 13:23:30 +0200
Message-ID: <CAPWpENVgoT9MHNrd0Pgb=38DJwm=HzzKV+Lja2=E-dXe-5i8Kw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT ASSISTANCE CRAVED
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Dr.huangzhengwen@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:09 am

The email sent to huangzhengwen@yandex.com received a reply from Dr.huangzhengwen@hotmail.com.

Attention: xxx

How are you?

Thank you for the positive response to maiden contact. I would start by an introduction of, my names are Dr Huang Zhengwen of Sino Foreign Joint Venture in Guangdong Province - PR China; i did contact you for this herculean task, primarily because of your high recommendations, i intend for you to assist a hundred percent in the investment of a total Assets of One Hundred & Fifty Million USD Only (US$150,000,000.00) which would be processed in whatever Tranches you deem suitable or in whole. This amount (US$150,000,000.00) is in secured in a monetary entity as the custodians in Spain - Europe informed by the most minimal tax liability achieved there. If you cannot travel at this time, you would let them know when due so they can make alternative arrangements for you.

Be it as it may, I did narrow down on you because of the great and high recommendations you have within your broad & immediate environment. The Assets status is most LEGAL within the confines of all LEGAL framework, being CLEAN, CLEAR & UN-ENCUMBERED Funds, as there´ s complete dependence on you for investment advice professionally as you are already represented with the holding company as the next of kin to the funds being the Bonafide beneficiary of same. You reserve the sole prerogative to handle the funds as you deem necessary, I only crave for a meaningful return on investment (ROI).

On receipt of your missive, i immediately entered into consultations with the Funds custodians regarding your response to guide my next line of exertion in regard, note that correspondence with you would be very discreet given the nature and BANE of the pending transaction being CONFIDENTIALITY, the process would be structured from start to conclusion within the premise of CONFIDENTIALITY to avert any form of hitches. This is an Investment Placement with you on my behalf in totality with disbursements flexibility, your instructions/preference on how you want the funds disbursed to you would be honored, this would be held in trust.

Furthermore, i would insist of your involvement as a seasoned and respected person, i am confident you can profitably invest the funds in any profitable business placement. The funds will be released to you upon the execution of the Investment Agreement as prepared by our legal team attached herewith for your signature and return. Please i would crave your distinguished indulgence in indicating your capability of handling this volume. This transaction is completely within the framework of global financial laws/legality. However, this must be handled with utmost CONFIDENTIALITY.

The Assets (funds) would be split in the manner as detailed hereunder;

i. The Originator 80% ( Sino Foreign JV)
ii. The Facilitator 20% ( You )

However, i am desirous in using my entire share of the funds in a VIABLE Investment program that would be yielding me periodic dividends in any program you deem suited, i have already instructed the funds custodians of my intentions, as soon as i am able to confirm your position as the new beneficiary of the funds, i would then instruct the FC to handle and commence the procedures for the clearance to enable them hand over the funds via your preferred means giving you complete control of the assets. I did represent you as the beneficiary details to the Funds Facilitators that would be handling the movement of the funds to your desired point/account.

This entire process between both entity´s is inheritance due you as statutory on the indicated total amount of One Hundred & Fifty Million USD Only (US$150,000,000.00): Please i would strictly advise you adhere to my simple instructions for a hitch free success as all positive modalities that has being perfected already. What would be done as soon as the procedures is initiated with the fund custodians, would be to deposit the executed Contract Agreement document between you and myself, which would be applied in the Global Financial Interface being inheritance due to you through the funds custodians, which would orchestrate the transference of the funds being US$150,000,000.00; where the system discerns the initiated transaction on paper, it would be authenticated as a positive STANDI enabling transfer to you without the least hitch. This is the best option given the delays because of the PANDEMIC times today.

The Funds Facilitators would be instructed to primarily reconfirm your beneficiary information before final release of the funds to you. Soon i receive the endorsed Investment Agreement from you, i shall immediately representation to Funds Managers for the change of ownership in your favor to enable the clearance necessitating the transference of the funds to your nominated account designate in your capacity as the main and only Beneficiary. From the point the reconfirm of your beneficiary details is achieved, all related proceedings in furtherance would be your call. Note: This is a transaction where you shall be performing upon confirmation, as the Owner of the total PORTFOLIO as inheritance due, exercising all inherent right in utmost sincerity & meticulousness till conclusion of the process. "Enthusiasm they say is a little thing that makes a big difference" Most importantly, you are required to keep this matter most CONFIDENTIAL, it not be known to anyone outside us the parties involved.

This for me is just the beginning of a long-lasting relationship, being the beginnings of the beginnings of a mutually benevolent extension´s clearly within the confines of global financial laws, this transaction is out-layed within all legalities, all necessary legal documentations clearing the Funds of any illicit origin would be accompanying the funds prior to the handing over to you when due.

Please I would appreciate if you immediately send to me your complete beneficiary information´s;

Name:
Address:
Company Name:
Mobile Telephone:
WhatsApp Number:
Home Telephone:
Office telephone:
Dedicated fax Number:
Dedicated Email Address:
Net Worth:

you intend to use in handling this transaction, also endeavor to email a copy as attachment of your International Passport or Driver's License to be used as the beneficiary identification, being a mandatory prerequisite towards the beneficiary change. Attached herewith is a copy of INVESTMENT AGREEMENT for your attention and execution. Please ensure to fill in the dates, sign all pages and have an associated sign as witness for you given the Government Clearance demands on all such filed IA (Investment Agreements)

Looking forward to establish a mutual connection based on credibility that leads to productivity. I await your quick response with the demanded details.

Your assistance is deeply appreciated. Thank You.

Yours Truly.

Dr Huang Zhengwen
Sino Foreign Joint Venture

Header:

Return-Path: <Dr.huangzhengwen@hotmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [104.47.21.163]
To:
Subject: Ref: Urgent Assistance Craved
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 02:03:10 +0000
Message-ID:
<CWLP265MB36685044AC163A353CF17D3F80A59@CWLP265MB3668.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

The documents received with the message not posted.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.