Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

U.A.E PAYMENT SCHEME - u.a.ecbcfop@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

U.A.E PAYMENT SCHEME - u.a.ecbcfop@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:42 pm

Money tansfer scam.

My name is Vera Maccedo,USA female medical doctor here in Afghanistan under the United Nations.
Due to the crises and war,many wealthy men are looking for means to move their wealth
abroad.The crises is giving room for big opportunities here,There is this wealthy and
rich family that i'm their family doctor. They are seeking ways to move their wealth
abroad,to a better location and invest there.Businesses are shutting down here in Afghanistan,
people are dying every minute and no one knows what will happen in this next minute,
too many rich people are seeking way to move their wealth and money to a safe location,
my dear,can you cooperate and receive over 2.5 million dollars from this family and help
them invest in your country wisely,Because if they fail to move the fund to a better
location, the Taliban government will surely seize and confiscate the money and their
valuable items.You are one of the few people I can share such a big opportunity with,You receive 25%
from the total money you received to your location.Sorry that this is coming so urgently,
If you respond,we can start to plan every arrangement to move the money to your location.
Thanks,
Vera Maccedo
veramacedo666@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <u.a.ecbcfop@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vs1-f52.google.com (mail-vs1-f52.google.com [209.85.217.52])
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 21:28:31 +0300
Message-ID: <CADjeKKX0p_dr_8DBmsUE1xtuCSV_G+nrnXAyrer+8R0Z26sN+g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: GOOD INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.