Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Gillian and Adrian Bayford's EuroMillions Scammers

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

gillianbayford8000@gmail.com gillianbayford80@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:15 am

* 197.242.117.123 Spectranet Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <gillianbayford80@gmail.com>
Received: from User ([197.242.117.123])
(authenticated bits=0)
by ankara.ada.net.tr (8.14.4/8.14.4) with ESMTP id s9V5r5q6015095;
Fri, 31 Oct 2014 07:53:07 +0200
Message-Id: <201410310553.s9V5r5q6015095@ankara.ada.net.tr>
Reply-To: <gillianbayford8000@gmail.com>
Subject: Re:how are you?
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 18:53:16 -0700

Dear Beloved, This email is to notify you that you have been selected in your region for a financial allocation of $10.5 million united States Dollars by the me for the aim of providing un-manipulated economic and personal development to the poor and needies around you as my quota for giving to charity and m philantropical donation to the society. Kindly get back to me for further details. Regards Gillian Bayford
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

IsThis a scam citii.bankmail@post.com

Unread postby baligh90 » Sun May 31, 2015 9:45 am

Attention: Dear Beneficiary xxx

Our names are Adrian and Gillian Bayford and we are really happy to hear from you as we believe this is a life time opportunity for you and your family, This email is to inform you that in the month of August, 2012,We won one of Britain's biggest lottery of 148.6 million pounds, After seeking financial advice from our legal counsel, we decided to commence our 2015 charity foundation/projects, and also use the opportunity to give out cash grant of 1.5 million pounds each to at least 5 individuals to become millionaires like us of which you were luckily selected among the 5 individuals

It is also our intention to make out donations to charity projects and the less privileged all over the world. which was why we had to make sure our interview is put on the Internet for the world to see.

We plan to take care of the needs of our immediate family members and make some of our friends millionaires because we believe in making others comfortable and happy like us.

My wife and I have decided to assist the local fire department, the Red Cross, Haiti, some hospitals majorly involved in cancer treatment, and some other charity organizations in Africa, Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes.

However, since we won the Euro Millions Lottery, my wife and I have been investing ahead of the future, as we just bought a house at London and Portugal .

One amazing incident happened this morning because I got an email from one of the beneficiaries who lives in Spain, Mr Derrick thanking my wife and I for the cash donation to him and his family.

This kind of emails we receive from our beneficiaries gives my wife and I much joy and we are really happy for you, being one of our beneficiaries.

Mr Derrick told us that he received his own funds last Friday, though he was a little scared and afraid as a result of different scams going on in the internet today, but he made up his mind, he trusted us and he followed the bank's instructions, which facilitated to the safe transfer of the funds which we donated to him and his family.

We have submitted your information's to our pay-out bank (citii.bankmail@post.com)and the bank's funds transfer department will send you an email to facilitate the disbursement process of the funds £1,500,000.00 GBP which was donated to you and if you do not receive any email from them within 2 hours you will find below the contact email address of the bank and send them an email requesting on how the donated funds will get to you.

We know this may come as a big surprise to you but It will interest you to know that your email address was selected alongside other four( 4 ) lucky email addresses out of thousands of internet users worldwide. Random selection was done by the legal advisers to this donation programmed, declaring you as a lucky individual for a cash grant of 1.5 million pounds from us.

This may sound like a joke or a hoax but please have no doubt as it is 100% real, hence we expect you to write to our Pay-Out Bank ( Citibank South Africa ).

We are very happy and proud to help you and your family and you are advice that you get in touch with the bank on( citii.bankmail@post.com ) for the disbursement of your funds.

Contact Details Of Citibank
Chief Accounting Officer : Mr Nicholas Fish
Email: [citii.bankmail@post.com]

Contact the Citibank immediately so that they can have your funds transfer to your account.

We love you and your family.

Kind Regards,
Gillian and Adrian Bayford
baligh90
New survivor

Re: IsThis a scam

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 31, 2015 12:40 pm

Absolutely a scam. A Google search of the Citibank E-mail address reveals many hits to scam warning sites like ours:
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=ci ... 40post.com

Please drop the scammer without telling them anything. Do not tell them you know they are a scammer. Do not tell them their information is posted at scam warning sites.

For more answers to questions:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adrgbayford@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:02 pm

* 78.40.170.75 Infrastruttura Di Rete n/a Italy

Return-Path: <prvs=18729ecdcb=comunemontmilone@rete.basilicata.it>
Received: from gwetrust.regione.basilicata.it (gwetrust.regione.basilicata.it.
[78.40.170.75])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id ry17si10472567wjb.164.2016.03.05.12.49.55
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Sat, 05 Mar 2016 12:49:56 -0800 (PST)
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2016 21:49:53 +0100
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: Donation for you.
Reply-To: adrgbayford@gmail.com

My Wife and I have a Donation for you. Reply back for more details to enable you to understand more about the Donation before
you can proceed if you wish to Proceed.

Remain bless.

My Wife and I
Gillian and Adrian Bayford
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

noreply@sapesco.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:24 pm

RE,
Gillian & Adrian Bayford <noreply@sapesco.com> Jun 3 at 7:08 AM
Reply-To: gadrianbayford7@gmail.com
To
noreply@sapesco.com
Message body
My wife and I won 148,000,000 Million Pounds, and we have done lot of
charity donation, so we decide to give £250,000.00 British Pounds each to 5 lucky
people, your email,was selected from a Data Base of Internet E-mail Users,from
which your Address came out as one of our lucky precipitants.

For verification process see below Please read the article

http:/ /www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-19254228

Send Name, Country, Age, Occupation &Phone No.

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations
Gillian & Adrian Bayford
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

rldoring@loyola.edu

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:55 pm

[No Subject]
Adrian Gillian Bayford <rldoring@loyola.edu> Today at 9:54
Reply-To: bayford102@gmail.com
To
Recipients
Message body
£1.5 Million Has Been Granted To You As A Donation Visit http:/ /www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228 Sendname Address Phone for more info
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

tatianariveroandion@edu.xunta.es

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:57 pm

[No Subject]
Adrian Bayford <tatianariveroandion@edu.xunta.es> Today at 17:51
Reply-to: bayford.adrian@yandex.com
Message body
Dear Friend,

I am Adrian Bayford the mega winner of Ł148.6M GBP In Mega Millions
Jackpot, I'm donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email
then your email was selected after a spin ball.I have spread most of
my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. I have
voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1,000,000 GBP to you as one
of the selected 5, to verify my winnings please see my you tube page
below.

WATCH ME HERE:
https:/ /www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/aug/14/british-euromillions-jackpot-winners-revealed

THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [ 003044]

Reply with the DONATION CODE to this email: bayford.adrian@yandex.com

Hope to make you and your family happy.

Regards,

Adrian Bayford.
Wayne

adrianbford@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:49 pm

Email:

Gillian and I won Jackpot on the 10/08/2012, And we did lots of charity donation before we divorced,

After our separation, I continued with the charity works and also did some investment on real estate business.

To fulfill my promise on giving to others in need i decided to continue with this charity work.

am donating $2,000,000 each to 5 lucky people this Month and you are One of the lucky recipients.

Contact me on (adrianbford@yahoo.com.hk) For More Info.

Congratulations
Adrian Bayford.

Header:

Return-Path: <adrianbfords@myemail.com>
Received: from mail.mountstmary.org (COX-66-210-181-179-static.coxinet.net [66.210.181.179]
Reply-To: <adrianbford@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: Contact me on (adrianbford@yahoo.com.hk) For More Info.

Originating IP: 66.210.181.179
Originating ISP: Cox Communications Inc.
City: Oklahoma City
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

georgealexanderchambers@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:30 pm

From a Friend:

Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Subject: GRANT DONATION

We are Gillian and Adrian Bayford. My wife and I won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of 148 Million GBP and we just commenced our Charity Donation and we will be giving out a cash donation of 6,500,000.00 GBP to 5 lucky individuals and 10 charity organizations from any part of the world. Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team. You are here implored to make contact with our fund advisor WHATSAPP +447868739738 georgealexanderchambers@hotmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adriangillian982020@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:56 pm

Donation scam.

We are Gillian and Adrian Bayford. My wife and I won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of 148 Million GBP and we just commenced our Charity Donation and we will be giving out a cash donation of £ 5,500,000.00 GBP to 5 lucky individuals and 10 charity organizations from any part of the world. Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team and you are therefore approved £ 5,500,000.00 GBP Send your reply via adriangillian982020@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from mail.gtdel.net (mail.gtdel.net. [185.59.139.184])
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 00:59:08 +0500 (YEKT)
Reply-To: "adriangillian9821111@gmail.com" <adriangillian9821111@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1775902134.498999.1635278348083.JavaMail.zimbra@gtdel.net>
Subject: GRANT DONATION £ 5,500,000.00 GBP
X-Originating-IP: [105.112.210.164]
X-Mailer: Zimbra 8.8.12_GA_3866 (zclient/8.8.12_GA_3866)

Originating IP: 105.112.210.164
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.