Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Adv Davut Dilek - adv.davut.dilek@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Adv Davut Dilek - adv.davut.dilek@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:49 pm

Next of kin scam.

Unsolicited email received:

Greetings!
My apology for interrupting your daily activity, I sent you this message previously but I did not get a response from you and that is why I'm resending it, Please take just a moment of your time to read my email because it's requires an urgent attention and you will benefit from it,

My name is Davut Dilek, I am a legal practitioner working in the area of family jurisdiction, I lost my client and his family to a car accident, he has the sum of ($13,880,000.00 USD) with his bank which is about to be confiscated because, He was a contractor here in Turkey and he also supplies heavy house and road construction equipment, I want the Left fund to be released to your custody as family next of kin before this fund gets confiscated by the executive officials of the finance Company here.

The reason why I contacted you into this matter is due to you having the same surname with my late client also he's a native of your country and there is no registered name as heir in his account file with the finance company, Just reply urgently to enable me to give you all necessary and more information and clarifications about this transaction for your better understanding, if you are interested.

Have a wonderful day as I wait for your prompt response!

Yours faithfully!

Barr. Davut Dilek Esq.

Header:

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 12:21:10 -0100
Message-ID: <CAPBrCMR=v-OPh98fd1=+PWPU2MfeN_Noi-QYmXfxD35kq4tZZg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.