Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

eliasnwosu079@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

eliasnwosu079@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:17 pm

DID YOU AUTHORIZED CHANGE OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS? URGENT REPLY

Elias Nwosu <eliasnwosu079@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 21 Sept at 08:11

Attention beneficiary,
This is to notify you that your overdue inheritance/contract funds have been gazette to be released to your bank account within 48hrs,through key telex transfer (KTT), ATM CARD or online bank or bank to bank from our bank here in London or any other international accepted method as you may wish.
Meanwhile, a woman came to our office this morning with an application for the transfer of the fund into her account on your behalf, claiming to be your representative and that you authorized her.
Here is the information she submitted for the transfer of your fund.

THE INFORMATION IS STATED BELOW:
Charter One Bank,
1 Citizens Dr. Riverside, RI 02915 USA
Savings Account Number 454492 1083
Swift Code CTZIUS33
Routing Number 241070 417
Account Name: Rose Mcnew.
Please, to avoid had I know, I was not told or I was ignorant, do re-confirm to this office, as a matter of urgency if this woman is truly authorized by you as the federal finance dept. or our bank/my office will not be held responsible for paying into the wrong account. The branch manager, our board of directors and the committee on foreign fund payment have approved and accredited our reputable banks with the office of the director, international remittance director foreign affairs, to handle and transfer all foreign funds this last stage payment schedule of the year 2021.

However, we shall proceed with the transfer if we do not hear from you within the next 4 working days from today, this fund will be transferred to the said account details.
Meanwhile, you are advised to get back to this office immediately with your below requested details to enable us to have your correct details to wire your fund.
1.Your names in full:
2 Your mobile telephone number:
3.Your Home address:
4.Your Age
5. Sex:
This fund will be remitted into your bank account through any other fund remittance method you may choose within 48 hrs., as soon as you confirm to this office.
Best Regards

Dr. Victor Adaba.
For International Operations.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

eliasnwosu079@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:06 pm

Recovery scam:

URG: ATTN: Beneficiary,
We have been directed by the British government and European union to pay you the sum of US$10M for scam victim/attempted scam victim compensation fund without delays.
This payment is unconditional fund payment as you will not be requested to send any money before the fund would be transferred/paid to you.

If you are requested to pay any money at any time, we from the British Government will assist you to pay it for you or we proffer solution as directed by European Union and you will repay us back a month after you must have received your compensation fund valued US$10M in any of your designated bank account.
To avoid had I know, I was not told or I was ignorant, you are advised to quickly respond to this mail by sending your below information for more details and urgent follow up in your compensation fund payment.
1. Your names in full
2. Your house addresses
3. Your working mobile phone number.
Your response is being awaited.
God bless you and Have a great day,
Yours truly,

Mr. Paul Boardman.
Jan, 2024.
SCAM VICTIM IMMEDIATE UNCONDITIONAL COMPENSATION FUND PAYMENT/URGENT FOLLOW UP

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <eliasnwosu079@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.216.44]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 18:35:27 -0800
Message-ID: <CAPjC_+isCT_q_9yAyOJKC-v29nwY7V_EG1HiSge_YnqepRcQMg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: SCAM VICTIM IMMEDIATE UNCONDITIONAL COMPENSATION FUND PAYMENT/URGENT
FOLLOW UP
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.