Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Oliver Edde - eddeo8350@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Oliver Edde - eddeo8350@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:25 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Premier Oil Plc,
23 Lower Belgrave Street SW1W 0NR,
London.
Attention: Account/Finance manager

Hello, My name is Mr Oliver Edde, Account/Finance manager in (Premier Oil PLC).
I have a business proposal that will be beneficial to you and me.
please contact me for more details of the business to you. thanks.

Forward your response to this email: eddeo8350@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <chukwuhart2332@gmail.com>
Reply-To: eddeo8350@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 10:55:15 +0100
Message-ID: <CALxtbpeuyj+uh_tZML4bPbWX4HFhfTumJFEx6CmC4JYYgDkcfQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Business proposal
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: eddeo8350@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:25 pm

Scam format used:

First, I must apologize if my mode of first contact is not acceptable to you and I respectfully request that you keep the content of this email confidential and respect the integrity of the information contained.

I am Mr. Oliver Eddie, a Briton, I am 50 years of age, married with Children, an Account and Finance manager with Premier Oil and Gas Plc here in England.

I got your email contact on my search on the internet of your country's database for a reliable person that should stand as my foreign trustee and partner on the claim and joint utilization of some fund that is lying unclaimed here in England in the corporate Bank account owned by a foreigner (Asia. Entrepreneur) who is one of the major contractors of this organization (Premier Oil and Gas Plc), this entrepreneur died together with an Irish-British Entrepreneur and politician late Edward Haughey, Baron Ballyedmond on the 13th of March, 2014.

This fund value of (£18,500,000:00) Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds, has remained unclaimed since the year 2014, it was a contract payment made by my Organization (Premier Oil and Gas Plc) into the corporate bank account operated by this Director / Asian Citizen here in England, every effort made to get hold of the next of kin, relative or business partner of this late contractor to put in claims on this contract payment these years have not been fruitful.

Couple of days back the management of the bank sent an official notification to my organization on the decision to declare this fund unclaimed and be transferred into Government treasury, on getting this information I have already sent a response to the management of this bank informing them that I have been in communication with the business associates of this late contractor and that we have concluded arrangements to present details to follow up the claim process and this is the reason I have contacted you so that we can jointly take the bold step on the claim and joint utilization of this existing contract payment. The bank policy requires you as the business associate to come physically to England but I want us to use the pandemic (Covid 19) as an excuse for your inability to come down in person and we shall follow every step legally by proxy.

The proceeds should be split between us 50% of the total sum for me and 45% for you as my foreign trustee and partner 5% for local and international incidental expenses in the course of actualizing this fund transfer into your nominated bank account.

In the execution of this project that is of mutual benefit to all, I will request you to forward to me the following details:-

(1) Your Name in full.
(2) Your contact Address in full
(3) Your direct Mobile/cell phone number.
(4) Brief information on your profile, age and nature of work.

Be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free and whatever information should be restricted between us until this fund transfer into your nominated bank account is actualized, all arrangements have been well rehearsed and perfected on my side to guarantee the completion of this fund transfer within 14 Bank working days.

Best regards,

Mr. Oliver Eddie.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.