Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

apinyachimlinchen@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:46 pm

Hello My Dear

How are you doing today? I hope you are doing well. My Name is Apinya Chimlin Chen, I am from Bangkok, Thailand,But I am residing in the Philippines.I want to be your friend. Thanks

Yours Sincerely
Apinya Chimlin Chen

Header:

Return-Path: <titotito9277@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: apinyachimlinchen@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 21:19:42 +0100
Message-ID: <CAAif9yt-ZyXqgtTMxH+NPmi9oWvjm0wvnrjKR1tGi+G0YNN6hA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hi Greeting
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:14 pm

Hello My Dear,

I am very happy to receive your message, How are you today? I have a strong feeling after reading your message, I have a feeling that you're an honest person and because of that honesty I choose to have this confidential with you. Sorry for the late response,I've been busy with my high diploma program, I hope to build a trusted friendship with you.

My name is Apinya Chimlin Chen, I am from Bangkok, Thailand, but I live in the Philippines where I was hired as a purchase manager in a ceramics firm. I contacted you because I need a partner who can assist me to execute a business transaction and I hope you will be interested after reading my proposal. Bear with me that nothing should be required from you just to confirm the price to my director.

Like I said above, I am a purchase manager in a Philippine ceramics firm and my service is to purchase needed products for my company, especially gold dust which is used for the production of deluxe tiles, plates, cups etc. Initially, My company used to buy the gold dust from Malaysia at $21,000 (1kg) until the recent crises between both countries which has placed an embargo on goods importation from Malaysia unless huge taxes are paid.

Presently, My company wants to purchase 2000kg worth of gold dust and It has budgeted Forty Two million USD to purchase the 2000kg but my director doesn't want to pay huge taxes for importing it from Malaysia to Philippine. So he suggested that we should search for other countries where we could buy it. During my research, I found some gold miners in Senegal and they are selling the same quality of gold dust at $15,000 (1kg). So I traveled down to Senegal to inspect it.

Recently I have met with the gold vendors in Senegal and they agreed to sell 1kg of gold dust for $15,000 and the total price for 2000kg was quoted at $30 million USD. However I don't want to tell my director that the price is cheap in Senegal because I want to make profit in this transaction since my director has already budgeted $42 million USD to buy 2000kg of gold dust. Hence I need your assistance to execute this deal and we can share the benefit 50/50 equally.

I have already informed my director that 2000kg of gold dust is selling at $42 million USD in Senegal and He has agreed to buy it. But He demanded to make direct contact with the gold vendor for confirmation before transferring payment for me to purchase the 2000kg. I don't want him to know the real vendors in Senegal so that he will not know that I am buying the gold dust for $15,000 (1kg) instead of the initial cost of $21,000 (1kg) which I told him. In this regard, I want you to communicate with my director as the vendor/seller and you will tell him that the price for 1kg of gold dust is $21,000 USD and the price for 2000kg is $42 million USD because that is the amount which he has budgeted to send to me after confirming the price from you. I know you don't live in Senegal but your country's location doesn't matter because you will tell him that you are on a business trip but your team in Senegal will sell it to me.

As soon as my director confirms the price from you, He will be convinced to transfer the amount of $42 million USD to me and I will use Thirty million USD to buy the 2000kg from the local vendors. The remaining $12 million USD will be our benefit which we will share 50/50 equally. Your share will be $6,000,000 and It will be transferred to you after the transaction. I will be waiting to confirm your interest towards this proposal before we can proceed. Thanks

Yours Sincerely
Apinya Chimlin Chen

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3001
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:22 pm

Hello My Dear,

Thank you for your response, Our company name is Niro Ceramic Philippines Inc, To proceed in this transaction, I would like you to provide your details so I can know more about you before I will forward your email to my director so that he will contact you. Please provide your details as follows e.g (Name, Country, City, Occupation, Address and Age ). Once I receive your details, I will forward your email address to my director so that he will contact you immediately. My Philippine mobile sim card is not working here in Senegal, But you can reach me through the phone number of the hotel manager where I am currently lodging in Senegal. I will send you the phone number of the hotel manager if you would like to call me to discuss this deal. Meanwhile, I hope you will reply with your details so we can proceed and I will always give you guidelines on what to do until we conclude this deal.

Yours Sincerely
Apinya Chimlin Chen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:07 pm

Hello My Dear,

I am pleased to receive your contact details which proved that you are ready to participate in the transaction. So I will forward your email address to my director and I will also inform him that you are the vendor's leader so he can contact you immediately.

The name of my director is Mr Nur Ahmad Aryani, He might contact you today or tomorrow because he urgently wants to communicate with you so that he will transfer payment to me. Please don't forget to tell my director that you are selling the gold dust for $21,000 USD per kilogram and 2000kg for $42 million USD because that's the price which I told him that they are selling in Senegal and he agreed to buy it.

In case my director is requesting a price discount, Please insist on the fixed price of $21,000 per kilogram and do not give him any discount so that you won't complicate this transaction. Always check your mailbox and Junk folders and forward any message which you will receive from my director so I can review it and advise you on what to do because I don't want you to make any mistakes.

Promptly, I am going to forward your details to my director in the Philippines and I hope to hear from you as soon as he contacts you.

Yours Sincerely
Apinya Chimlin Chen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Nurahmedaryani@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:14 pm

HELLO SIR,

I WANT TO CONFIRM THE CURRENT PRICE OF GOLD POWDER IN YOUR COMPANY. I RECEIVED YOUR E-MAIL FROM MY COMPANY'S PURCHASE MANAGER (APINYA CHIMLIN CHEN) WHO IS CURRENTLY AT DAKAR SENEGAL TO BUY THE GOLDEN POWDER THAT WILL BE USED BY MY COMPANY HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES.

MY MANAGER FOUND HIS MERCHANTS IN SENEGAL FOR THE FIRST TIME AND ALSO CONFIRMED THAT THE QUALITY OF THEIR PRODUCT IS TRUE. WHILE ITS MERCHANTS MENTION THE COST OF 1KG OF GOLD POWDER ONLY $21,000.

ALTHOUGH THE QUOTATION MATCHES OUR CURRENT BUDGET BUT I HAVE CONTACTED YOU DIRECTLY TO CONFIRM IF THERE WILL BE ANY PRICE DISCOUNT, WHEN WE PURCHASED 2000KG OF GOLD POWDER FROM YOU. PLEASE CONFIRM MY ORDER AND

PROVIDE ACTUAL QUOTE FOR PURCHASE OF 2000KG.

CONFIRMATION OF THE PRICE OF 2000 KG OF GOLD POWDER, WE MUST TRANSFER THE AMOUNT TO MY EMPLOYEE (APINYA CHIMLIN CHEN) WHO IS NOW IN SENEGAL AND SHE WILL BUY THE GOLD POWDER FROM YOUR COMPANY AND SEND IT TO PHILIPPINES.

EARLY RECEIVE YOUR RESPONSE.

SINCERELY,
NUR AHMED ARYANI
MANAGING DIRECTOR
NIRO CERAMIC PREMIUM COMPANY.
ADD- UNIT 102 GROUND FLOOR BUILDING 3 OPVI CENTRE, 2295 CHINO ROCES AVE,MAKATI,1231 METRO MANILA,PHILIPPINES.
E-MAIL: nurahmedaryani@gmail.com / Nurahmedaryani@dr.com
PHONE:+63 2 8845 4400

Header:

Return-Path: <Nurahmedaryani@dr.com>
Received: from [41.219.31.31] ([41.219.31.31]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa04.server.lan [10.76.45.5])
Message-ID: <trinity-8da4fedf-a6e4-4373-b8fb-f8f0cae55153-1632329401842@3c-app-mailcom-lxa04>
Subject: HELLO SIR,
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 18:50:01 +0200

Orig IP: 41.219.31.31 | Orig ISP: Sudatel-senegal | City: Dakar | Country: Senegal

PHONE: +63288454400
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Philippines
City or exchange location Makati, Manila
Original network provider* PLDT Inc
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Nurahmedaryani@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:29 pm

HELLO SIR,

ACCORDING TO YOUR MESSAGE THAT YOU HAVE THE PRODUCT AND YOU CAN'T DEDUCT ANYTHING FOR US AND YOU INSISTED THE SAME PRICE THAT YOU TOLD MY COMPANY'S PURCHASE MANAGER ( APINYA CHIMLIN CHEN) I WILL HAVE TO COMMUNICATE WITH MY BANK MANAGER TO MAKE THE TRANSFER TO MY COMPANY'S PURCHASE MANAGER (APINYA CHIMLIN CHEN) WHO IS CURRENTLY AT DAKAR SENEGAL TO BUY THE GOLDEN POWDER TO PURCHASED 2000KG OF GOLD POWDER FROM YOU. WE WILL PROCEED THE TRANSFER WITHIN TOMORROW OR NEXT DAY HENCE I HAVE ALREADY CONFIRMED FROM YOU THAT IS THE PRICE AS WE NEED THAT URGENTLY. THANKS

SINCERELY,
NUR AHMED ARYANI
MANAGING DIRECTOR
ADD- UNIT 102 GROUND FLOOR BUILDING 3 OPVI CENTRE, 2295 CHINO ROCES AVE,MAKATI,1231 METRO MANILA,PHILIPPINES.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Nurahmedaryani@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:42 pm

HELLO SIR,

I WANT TO INFORMED YOU THAT THE TRANSACTION HAS BEEN DONE SUCCESSFULLY INTO OUR COMPANY'S PURCHASE ACCOUNT AND MY COMPANY'S PURCHASE MANAGER ( APINYA CHIMLIN CHEN) HAS THE ACCESS OF THE ACCOUNT AND HE WILL PAY YOUR COMPANY AND I ADVISED YOU TO SUPPLY US THE BEST GUILTY GOLD POWDER SO THAT WE WILL PATRONIZER YOUR COMPANY. THANKS

SINCERELY,
NUR AHMED ARYANI
MANAGING DIRECTOR
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:22 pm

Hello My Dear,

I wish to compliment you for the job well done. My director has contacted me today and I am glad to inform you that he has agreed to transfer the amount of $42 Million USD to me, so I can purchase 2000kg of Gold Dust. Presently I am still waiting to receive the fund so I can quickly purchase the product and earn our benefit which is worth $12 million USD.

Like I said initially, The local gold vendors in Senegal have finalized the agreement to sell 2000kg of gold dust to me at $30 million USD and my director has also agreed to buy the 2000kg at the cost of $42 million USD. Thus we shall benefit the total sum of $12 million which we will share 50/50 after this transaction.

I commend your cooperation in making this deal a success with no betrayal. Nevertheless, I am expecting to receive the fund $42 million USD in a few hours and I will update you immediately. You will earn your 50% share after the transaction is done, therefore you need to be patient until I conclude the purchase before I can transfer your share to you.

Once again, I appreciate your cooperation in executing this deal and I hope to keep you as my permanent partner so you can always communicate with my director whenever this product is needed by my company in the Philippines.

I will contact you again shortly.

Thanks and Respect
Yours Sincerely
Apinya Chimlin Chen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:12 pm

Hello My Dear,

Just now, I am glad to inform you that I have received the amount $42 million USD from my director and I have succeeded in completing the deal by purchasing the 2000kg of gold dust for $30 million USD only. The transaction was successful and I have also secured our benefit of $12 million USD which we agreed to share 50/50 after the transaction.

After purchasing the 2000kg of gold dust from the local vendors in Senegal, I was immediately ordered by my boss to return to the Philippines with the goods because I have an urgent appointment to represent my company in a business meeting with some investors that came from Viti Levu, Fiji. For this reason, I hurriedly traveled back to the Philippines and I am now sending you this message from the Philippines.

Meanwhile, before I departed from Senegal to the Philippines, I quickly transferred my 50% ($6,000,000 USD) share to my family in Bangkok, Thailand. Although it was difficult to transfer $6,000,000 USD from Senegal to Bangkok, Thailand, because there are strict laws in Senegal which don't allow individuals to transfer huge amounts of money to foreign countries without Justification. So I decided to use other means to transfer my share to Bangkok, Thailand with the help of an official in the local vendors in Senegal. Who connected me with the bank manager that proceeds through Visa Card and I deliver that through DHL service.

After making inquiries from different banks on how to transfer my money from Senegal to Bangkok, Thailand, I was advised by an official in the local vendors in Senegal with his connection with the bank that my $6,000,000.00 will be generated through account and issued me international Worldwide system that i can send through DHL courier service registered as a family valuable property and send it to my home address in Bangkok, Thailand. I took the advice and registered that and sent it to my family in Bangkok, Thailand via DHL courier service. which my family will receive when it arrives and I intend to use the fund for investment when I travel to Bangkok,Thailand.

In regards to your 50% share, I have equally deposited $6,000,000 USD with the same bank as I paid for emergency creation of a Non resident bank account on the same bank with your details which is with me. But the bank Manager said that he will need more details to ensure that the bank account will be active and they will issue you the same Visa Card that the amount will be generated and handle the same person that delivered my Visa Card. Meanwhile,the bank manager said that after an active official with your details complete the account can be used, even if you want the online access they will send you every detail. You will have to upgrade the information and system to enable them to issue you the online access to make the transfer by yourself. Or send you the ATM Visa Card through DHL Courier Services .

Here are your bank account details as followers.

Name: ......................
Account Ibam: .........SN0101152011048101143011 (IBAN Invalid)
Bank code:...............SN08
Swift Code:............... AFRISNDAXXX
Branch Code:............ XXX

My Dear, You should contact the Bank manager through his private email address or through the Bank address as i told him that the owner of the fund will communicate him and remember that i paid for the emergency creation of a Non resident bank account already to ensure that the fund will be secured but need more action to complete the account active official according to the same process i went before seen success. This wasn't easy for me as my boss ordered me to come back to ensure that I will hold the meeting.

The bank manager details are as followers

BANK NAME: BANK OF AFRICA
Bank Mail: Bankaofafrica@africamail.com / Private Mail: mribrahimjohnson@gmail.com
Private Number: +221778386705
Name: Ibrahim Johnson
Address: Bd du President Habib Bourguiba, Dakar Senegal

You are required to communicate with him to ensure that you will do the same as I have already sent my and went back to answer my boss and hold the meeting as is urgently but glory be to God that i even complete our deals. Thanks

Yours Sincerely
Apinya Chimlin Chen

Phone: +221778386705
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Bankaofafrica@africamail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:44 pm

GROUPE BANK OF AFRICA

Tel: +221 338 204 172 / 33 865 64 67
E-mail: bankaofafrica@africamail.com

Group Bank Of Africa Transfer Department(DP)
Kindly Attention! Date: 27/09/2021

Our Bank of Africa Group, We honorable wishes to communicate you after reading your message as we explain the situation to your partner (Apinya Chimlin Chen) that you should contact us personal to explained you what and what required by you to ensure that you will complete the normal process of creating the account as we consider the status of the fund and she understood that we consider creating the Emergency Non Residential Bank Account to secure the funds as the details provided by her were not enough to create the account completely as required. Your partner (Apinya Chimlin Chen) gave us your details with her and we guaranteed your partner (Apinya Chimlin Chen) that we can only create such Emergency Non Residential Bank Account to secure the funds until you forward us the remaining details required to create account as required.

Base on the process to ensure that we will upgrade the details and has the access to proceed on issuing you the ATM Worldwide Acceptance Visa Card Or Forward you the account online access for you to demand the transfer by yourselves. We need the following information's to upgrade the system. Your partner (Apinya Chimlin Chen) paid for the creating of the Emergency Non Residential Bank Account to secure your fund.

Below are what you need to forward to us as followers

1. Photographic copy of photo passport.
2.Current Home address.
3. Your Personal phone number.
4. National Identity Card or Passport copy
5. Next of kin to the account name.
6. A written latter signed by you permitting us to legalized the account at court as you are not residence in Senegal.

Meanwhile, Without those necessary requirement we can't complete the Non Residential Bank Account official to enable us issued you every access or the ATM Worldwide Acceptance Visa Card. We hope that you will do the needful by sending those requirements to see that we will issued you the ATM Worldwide Acceptance Visa Card after generating the fund into the card after the account is generated official. We explain the status that the account can't be used until the process is completed. We expect your urgently response .Thanks

If any questions you are free to communicate us through the contacts tel:+221 338 204 172 or 33 865 64 67 Email : Bankaofafrica@africamail.com

Respectfully
Directors Mr. Mr. Johnson Ibrahim
Group Bank of Africa
Dakar- Senegal.

Header:

Return-Path: <Bankaofafrica@africamail.com>
Received: from [41.219.50.47] ([41.219.50.47]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-67674433-3d0a-4045-8d17-8e46337fcc7f-1632765107134@3c-app-mailcom-lxa11>
Subject: GROUPE BANK OF AFRICA
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 19:51:47 +0200

Orig IP: 41.219.50.47 | Orig ISP: Sudatel-senegal | City: Dakar | Country: Senegal

Phones:
+221338204172
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.

+221338656467
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.