Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Barrister Gerald Dave - Callijame90@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Barrister Gerald Dave - Callijame90@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:09 pm

Recovery scam.

Unsolicited email received:

My Dearest Friend.

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. currently I'm in Dubai for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Now contact my secretary , with your full information.

Name is Mrs. Cally james
Email : Callijame90@gmail.com

Tell her to send you the total sum of $1,000,000.00us dollars which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. Feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mrs. Cally James and instruct her where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that you can get your own share of the joy after all the suffering at that time. At this moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I have given instructions to the secretary on your behalf to receive your Funds, so feel free to get in touch with Mrs. Cally James she will send the total amount to you without any delay.

Regards.
Gerald Dave.
Yours truly.

Header:

Return-Path: <harryjacob887@gmail.com>
Reply-To: callijame90@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 01:12:11 -0700
Message-ID: <CAO1xMR5Tm4VMOKCpyiLqWiDqHPg4uydmJAJedcXA3k7C=EttZw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HELLO
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.