Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aliciacollins634@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

aliciacollins634@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:15 am

Dear Friend,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose I wish to write to you today, seeking for your urgent assistance in this humanitarian social investment project to be establish in your country for the mutual benefit of the orphans and the less privileged ones, haven't known each other or met before, I know that everything is controlled by God as there is nothing impossible to him. I believe that you and I can cooperate together in the service of the Lord, please open your heart to assist me in carrying out this benevolent project in your country/position. I am Mrs. Alicia Collins, a dying widow hospitalized undergoing treatment for brain tumor disease, I believe that you will not expose or betray this trust and confidence that I am about to entrust to you for the mutual benefit of the orphans and the less privileged ones. My late husband made a substantial deposit with the Bank which I have decided to hand over and entrust the sum of ($ 12,500,000.00 Dollars) in the account under your custody for you to invest it into any social charitable project in your location or your country. Based on my present health status I am permanently indisposed to handle finances or any financial related project.
This is the reason why I decided to contact you for your support and help to stand as my rightful beneficiary and claim the money for humanitarian purposes for the mutual benefits of the less privileged ones. Because If the money remains unclaimed with the bank after my death, those greedy bank executives will place the money as an unclaimed Fund and share it for their selfish and worthless ventures. However I need your sincerity and ability to carry out this transaction and fulfill my final wish in implementing the charitable investment project in your country as it requires absolute trust and devotion without any failure. Meanwhile It will be my pleasure to compensate you with part of the total money as my Investment manager/partner for your effort in handling the transaction, while the remaining amount shall be invested into any charity project of your choice there in your country.

Your early response will be appreciated to enable me to send you further details and the bank contact details where the fund has been deposited for you to contact the Bank for immediate release and transfer of the fund into your bank account as my rightful beneficiary.
Thank you very much for your kind consideration and I wish you well and God enlighten you in this social humanitarian project.

Best regards and God bless you.
Sincerely Mrs. Alicia Collins.

Header:

Return-Path: <jamespecky4@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 13:11:56 -0800
Message-ID: <CAEr_fGTWNMzU7=2jx_aZTCrSdsLNDpqV6N0FRqCAt_2yQ_+BfA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.